O7 Unexpected Visit

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

her sleepwear:

I woke up the next day feeling lazy as usual when something or perhaps someone disturbed my beauty (or ugly) sleep.

"AGHHH!" that someone shouted again.

What the hell?! It's like 7 in the morning and he's screaming like he saw some ghost.

[KRIS]

Ack. Tao's voice is just, ugh. My ear drums will pop out in a minute.

Yes, he's the one who screamed like he saw some ghost. Well, what he saw, or perhaps heard, is worse than seeing a ghost himself.

"Crap, my parents are going to in—" Tao started to cuss although someone cutted him off.

"YAHH!! You, bastard. How dare you disturb my sleep. YOU!! Do you not know I slept for only 4 ing hours?!" Haneul barged in right there on our door and screamed like there's no tomorrow.

"Uh... C-Calm dow—n." I stammered a little bit.

"One more! ONE MORE TIME I hear someone scream, I will make sure the last thing you will see is your own freaking blood." she said a little bit more calm than she was earlier.

Ugh, I can't believe I have to put up with Tao just because he's my roommate. I mentally facepalmed.

[HANEUL]

I practically sleeped the whole day after that moment with Tao.

1:16 pm

When I woke up, I noticed the dorm is too quiet. Hmm, I checked the kitchen and aha!

They're so practical. They knew that I would look for them in the kitchen. There was a note, actually.

'Haneul-sshi,

We know you don't want to be disturbed while sleeping so we decided to leave a note.

We are going to practice without you. We know you're wondering why we can't practice at home because we have a dance studio, right? Well, BeatBurgerJae can't come here at our dorm.

Your uncle told us not to bring you to practice since he knows you're too tired. We will be back maybe 2:00 pm or so.

There's food inside the microwave. It's from Kyungsoo. Hope you like it!

P.S. Tao said never to open the door when someone knocks or doorbells. Never ever. Whoever he/she is, never.'

Psh, Tao thinks I will listen to him? Hah, I'm gonna bring home a hobo later.

I walked around the dorm noticing it was quite big like a mansion. Who could've thought that a dorm can be this big?

I mean it only has one floor for our rooms but it's really spacious. And believe me, I'm not exaggerating.

The second floor consists of a gym, music room, dance studio and etcetera.

living room:

kitchen:

dining room:

bathroom:

boys' dorm: (two members share one room)

Haneul's room: (this room is supposed to be spacious so just imagine the other side as spacious, she also has a big tv at the other side and imagine the bed a little bit bigger)

second floor

gym:

dance studio:

music room/studio:

etcetera... (just imagine the activity room, and other rooms keke~)

NOTE: When I mention one of these rooms again on the other chaps, I might post another different pic so yeah xD just imagine.

2:01 pm

I was actually shocked to see myself waiting for them. For one second, I even became curious on what I should do?

Should I cook for them?

I thought for awhile. Nahh, they will probably think I'm trying to poison them.

*ding dong ding dong* (forgive my sound effects xD)

I immediately stood up to get the door.

[3RD PERSON]

There was this old but dressed up woman standing outside his son's dorm with her husband wearing a nice tuxedo. She waited patiently for someone to open the door.

"Hell—" the woman standing before Haneul suddenly stopped talking. She realized there was a girl inside her son's shared dorm with his other 11 boy groupmates.

Perhaps, the lady was missing? Or she got the wrong dorm number?

'Is she going to some kind of party? Who is she? And who is that man standing beside her? Maybe her husband, but what do they need?'

Haneul thought. She was also thinking if she should close the door? Or perhaps tell her that she got the wrong address?

"Oh," the lady said.

'Oh? What's that supposed to mean? Is she somewhat disappointed?'

Haneul mentally scoffed.

Haneul raised a brow but like in a nice way to show that she's waiting to introduce herself.

The lady cleared and began to speak.

"I'm Mrs. Huang and you must be Tao's girlfriend?" Mrs. Huang smiled creepily, or somewhat evilly.

She's so posh. Haneul stopped herself from rolling her eyes. She totally hates people who's so posh.

Haneul smiled back but this time, it was Mrs. Huang who had to admit she was creeped out by this girl's smile.

"I expect Tao to have a girlfriend immediately. He's going to be old sooner or later. Well, he's a little rebel and I decided to arrange a marriage for my son. That's the only way." Mrs. Huang said like it's the best decision for his son.

"Hah, you can't do that."

"And why not?" she smiled evilly.

Ugh, I hate this lady's smile. Haneul thought.

The next words Haneul said was surprising. She can't believe she said it herself.

Meanwhile, EXO arrived at their building and noticed the two elders standing infront of their dorm.

Tao froze. The whole group froze. They knew who they were.

Tao's parents.

They came closer. Close enough to hear what Haneul said.

"Because I'm Tao's girlfriend."


Say what? Keke~

So I want to say these again if you saw the pictures of the rooms above,

"When I mention a room to a different chap, you might see another different picture of that room so just bare with it. Do you understand me? KEKEKE~ OKAY"