O8 Obvious

You've Changed


[BAEKHYUN]

I lied down feeling a little bit dizzy. I can't believe Haneul is Tao's girlfriend!

It's been only days since she came here and now she's flirting with one of my friends?

I can't believe her. I mentally scoffed.

I can't help but feel jealous what happened moments ago.

flashback

"Because I'm Tao's girlfriend." Haneul said like it's the most obvious thing in the world. Mrs. Huang remained silent.

"Oh. How rude of me. Please come in." Haneul stepped aside to make space for the couple to enter.

"Hyung. Why did she say that? Is it true?" Sehun asked but Tao ignored him and knocked on the door.

"Act like we never saw it and that we just came here. It's better to enter now. She might spill some more things." Tao said biting on his lip.

Huh, so their relationship is true.

[HANEUL] (still on flashback)

I stepped aside to let them enter. Should I really continue the act? What if Tao doesn't need it?

Nah, I think I'll continue this and annoy the hell out of this woman. Keke~

They sat 'fancily', if that's even a word, on the couch. Just then we heard a knock and jiggling of keys.

Tao was the first one to enter. Hugh,

"Oh, hey babe! You're early, huh?" I came over to him and circled my hands on his neck. He stiffened a bit.

I came closer to his cheek looking like I kissed him but actually, I only whispered, "Relax".

Tao circled his hands on my waist and acted also.

"Oh, mom? Dad? How've you been?" he smiled and went over to his parents. "And why are you wearing such clothes? This ain't a party, mom."

"Don't be silly. I called you earlier and told you we're going to a party... with you and your girlfriend." Mrs. Huang rolled her eyes playfully.

The other members went to sit on the couch. Good thing they fitted there. Well, they sure have a big couch.

"How come you didn't tell me, babe?" I eyed him. He acted as if he's nervous.

Wow, we sure are talented. I thought and laughed inwardly.

"I didn't know either." Tao laughed nervously.

"It's okay. Let's get ready, shall we?" I said but his mom suddenly spoke Cantonese.

"Zitao, I hate how your girlfriend talks back at me. Please warn her or—"

"Or what? Hah, you think I can't understand Cantonese? I'm multilingual, by the way." I cut her off.

The members especially Tao and Kris were shocked. Guess Tao and Kris understood me.

"Tao. I'm sorry I cannot go. I actually forgot that I need to do something else." I waved him off and entered my room.

end of flashback (back to Baekhyun's POV)

I sighed. Hm, my feelings for her isn't gone yet. I thought it was over. I can't believe it. I yanked my hair because of frustration.

Since the day my dad introduced her to me, I can't get my eyes off of her. Sometimes, I even mentally slap and scold myself for stalking her but I can't help it.

I was really happy when I heard my father will arrange a marriage for the both of us but sadly, her parents disagreed.

And they died after a few days.

Up to now, I didn't know the exact story how they died.

I sighed again and left my room. I saw Haneul on the couch alone and decided to sit beside her.

"So, is it true?" she didn't answer, mostly because she was too focused playing flappy bird.

The silence remained before she suddenly spoke.

"I know you liked me ever since we met." her words made me feel stoned. Woah, still straightforward like the last time I met her.

"H-how did yo—"

"It's pretty obvious though. Stop it."

and then she left me there.

On the couch.

Dumbfounded.


Guys!! Can you like comment or something? It's like so boring without reading any of your thoughts about the story. Please don't be mean to me :((

On the other note, summer is almost over.

And my legs are aching from stretching and stuff. Yeah, I started working out xD haha I know I shouldnt announce it to the public but...