15 Goodluck

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

I decided to skip school today and just walk around the park aimlessly.

I still can't get over the fact Luhan shouted at me like I'm the one at fault! I mean, maybe I am really y... and maybe I truly deserve that humiliation.

I sighed and wiped my already dried tears.

It's like reality slapped my face, hard.

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist behind, backhugging me.

"Where were you? You know, Luhan didn't mean that. I'm sorry. We're sorry. Please!" he said. I recognized his voice too well.

I chuckled bitterly, "Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault. And get your dirty hands away from me."

He let go of me immediately and I turned to face him.

"Let's go home. The others were also looking for you." he grabbed my arm and was about to drag me away when Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere.

"Haneul!" Baekhyun happily grabbed my other arm and I struggled but they didn't let go.

"I don't like to go!! Let go of me!" I shouted.

"But we were looking for you..." Baekhyun trailed off.

"Because? Because I'm the niece of your manager Soo Man?! Because if he found out about this, your group may be at risk? Because maybe, all your hardwork will be put to trash once he found out." I said, my voice getting louder and louder.

"No! We care abou—"

"Save your , Kyungsoo. I don't wanna hear it. And you too, Baekhyun." I said then walked away.

I don't care anymore. I feel like cutting myself. But that won't do anything. Even if I do self-harm, it will never help me from all this crap I'm going through.

While walking past benches, I saw a familiar figure sitting at the very corner. He was talking to someone on the phone.

"I don't know, man. I think I need to file a lawsuit against SM. They're treating me like crap. I wanted to be an actor but they keep refusing the offers. And... I don't know if I should tell this to you over the phone but... I'm feeling kinda weird. My heart, there's something wrong with it." he paused for a few seconds then laughed.

"No, no! Not like a heartbreak or something. Something's literally wrong with my health." he said still chuckling. After a few, he ended the call and looked around, enjoying the scenery.

When he spotted me, he froze wide-eyed.

I walked over to him and nodded, "Yes. I heard everything. So... you're basically dying?" I'm not good in comforting people so, yeah.

"Uhuh. Well to tell you the truth, it's basically all manager Youngmin's fault. Not manager Sooman. He's like a father to us." Kris explained.

"Yes, I know. Youngmin is the current CEO but my uncle is still the founder of the company. Don't worry, I'll help you." I did the fighting sign.

"Thanks, but I already decided to request to terminate my contract as soon as possible." Kris frowned.

"But... how about the members? Without you, there's no EXO. 11 will be incomplete." I argued as I sat down beside him. He laughed as he patted my back.

"Y'know. There will still be 12 even if I left." he stated as I pulled a confused face. "And the members doesn't know yet." he added, rubbing his hands to his face.

Oh yeah, right. I'm supposedly the 13th member but Kris leaving means I will be the 'replacement' of Kris.

"Kris, you shouldn't be doing this! EXO's very first solo concert is like a few weeks away from now. Shouldn't you do the concert first? Everything will change if you go!" I persuaded him.

He chuckled, "Y'know what's funny? You were supposed to be the ice queen here. You're no business man, don't persuade me."

"Fine. What's your plan?"

"Before this week ends, EXO-M will be heading to China for promotions. I will file the lawsuit before going to China and this case I will be filing would only be announced to the public once I settled back to my homeland and when the rest of EXO-M arrive back to Korea." he calmly said.

"So you mean, EXO-M will go to China and after the promotions there, you will be staying behind and go back to Guangzhou? Or will you go back to Canada?" I asked.

"Guangzhou first, then it's up to me whether I want to stay there or come to Canada."

I nodded.

"W-wait... Isn't it two weeks before the solo concert from now? You will leave by the end of the week and the promotions will be for about a week then when they come back here, they will have one week left to practice for the changes because you wouldn't be there for your part!!" I yelled the last part.

"Yep, to make Youngmin suffer. Of course, SM stocks will go down and Youngmin may or may not be fired from doing so. It's his fault anyways." he smirked.

"Baliw! Pagbumaba ang stocks ng SMEnt, tito ko ang magkakaproblema niyan! Hindi si Youngmin! I mean yeah, pwede siyang matanggal sa trabaho pero still! Pinaghirapan pa rin 'yan ni tito! Hindi ka ba nag-iisip?" I said in Filipino because I tend to speak in different languages when I'm frustrated. Mostly Tagalog.

[Trans: You are crazy! If the stocks of SMEnt go down, that will be my uncle's problem. Not Youngmin's! I mean yeah, he might be fired but still! Uncle worked hard for that company. Are you even thinking?]

"I don't know if you're cursing me in a different language but I already decided!"

"Tch. Alam ko na, Kris. Alam kong nag-aaral ka ng Tagalog para maintindihan mo ako." I said, rolling my eyes.

[Trans: Tch. I know it already, Kris. I know you are studying Tagalog so that you can understand me.]

Kris smiled at me.

"I like you. You're a smart girl." he chuckled ever so softly. "And a feisty one!" he added, winking at me.

I laughed at his sillyness and turned serious before saying, "Goodluck, Kris." I hope you take my advice. I will support your decision.

I smiled at him before walking away, probably to go back home.


A/N again :( sarreh

To all those students who's summer already ended...

LET'S ALL CRY TOGETHER!!

Ugh such a stress to go to school. I can't believe that every year, we study for like, 10 friggin' months and summer's only 2 asdfghjklasdf monthssss.

SO UNFAIR (TToTT)

okay I hope you like this chapter cause I'm running out of ideas and dang, school is about to start and I don't like school I mean, who likes school?

okay if you like school and if I offended you, I'm sorry :( pwease forgwive :3