11 Who You

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

"Very bad to meet you, Tiffany. And no, I'm not calling you sunbae." I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

her outfit:

Just then, Uncle entered the dance room and said he wanted to talk to me 'privately'. So we went to a corner of the room while the other members were talking and stuff with Tiffany.

"Uh... Hey, I need to tell you something. Before he gets back from America." Uncle mumbled the last part but loud enough for me to hear.

"Uh, what?"

"You have another.." he was cut off by a loud bang from the door.

All eyes went to the person who opened the door. He was wearing something that looks like he just came from Hawaii.

From my peripheral vision, Uncle Soo Man facepalmed.

"OH MY GOSH, HANEUL. IS THAT YOU?! You're like so big now. Last time I saw you, you can't even reach my knees. Ahaha!" he laughed while remembering 'those times'.

I gave him an I-dont-know-you look.

His mouth shaped into an 'o' and gave me a confused look.

"Does... lollipop ring any bell to you?" he asked.

Now it was my turn to shape an 'o' with my mouth.

Inside, I was excited because he used to give me lollipop whenever we meet when I was younger. When mom and dad were still alive. And he was always there for me when mom and dad are always busy with work. Because of him, I was spoiled. Nyahaha.

I refrained myself from smiling.

"Oh.. you? Hi, Uncle Han Soo. You look very old now. Last time I saw you, wrinkles aren't your style." I smiled a little.

"Haha. Same ol' Haneul. Yeah, I'm like very old now. Just waiting for death to come fetch me." he said.

"Oh no no no. Don't say that. You look strong, aye?" Uncle Soo Man said. Uh, brothers will be brothers.

Yes, my dad who is named Soo Jin are brothers with Uncle Han Soo and Soo Man. My dad is the oldest then Han Soo and the youngest, Soo Man.

So they both continued talking since they missed each other and blah blah blah.

I looked back at exo and the 'pretty' leech and they were looking at me like they wanted to know who he is.

I ignored their question faces and asked, "I thought you were gonna practice? Pretty leech, you may leave the room now." and I gestured my hand to the door.

"I don't mind company." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun said in unison. I internally gasped.

They want that leech to accompany them?! What are they? Kids? Or newcomers?

From my peripheral vision, I can see the other members giving them both a confused look and a death glare.

I mean, are they in favor of that leech? No. Maybe Kyungsoo and Baekhyun but still, majority hates her.

***

So, they decided that me and Uncle Han Soo should catch up and we will postpone my dance practice with Kai.

Uncle said we should go to a nearby cafe but I declined immediately. I want to look out for the exo members incase Tiffany tries to seduce and then kill my men.

Uhh, I mean when Tiffany tries to get out information from them about me.

So, we just went to a corner and sometimes I would glance at each member while we're catching up.

Wait, more like while Han Soo's talking about random stuff and me just nodding.

"Ah! Oppa, you look so hot doing that move. Do it again! Kyahh!!" Tiffany fangirled with each member (now Kai) every now and then, disturbing their practice and making them start all over again.

Uncle Hansoo was still talking and the words I only caught were 'movie', 'tv show', 'you', 'exo and other SM artists'.

"Wait what?" I blunted and he chuckled.

"I said, Soo Man planned a movie or I think a tv show with you as the female leading role and exo as the male leading role. Other SM artists will also appear on some parts."

"Oh. Ahaha. Okay...?" I faked my laugh.

Grr, that LEE SOO MAN!!


Hello! *kaway kaway* I'm back again and I'm editing some chapters. Basically, I now know how to put images so, I hope you appreciate those pictures I'm gonna post.

For all those who subbed, KAMSAHAMNIDA *bows* *throws cookies* *le bows again*

Hope you enjoy my story.

This chapter is kinda boring but, ANOTHER CHARACTER WAS REVEALED!!

Uncle Hansoo is an important character so yeah.

I know I'm disappointing.

***EDITED: And I want to say sorry for always putting her outfit on. It's just so fun and I hope I'M NOT ANNOYING ANYONE.