22 All Over

You've Changed

[HANEUL]

I can feel the sweat starting to form on my forehead.

Uncle ended his call with Luhan and mumbled something to himself.

"Um... Uncle, what did he say?" I squeaked.

"Kris decided to stay in China. I think he's not gonna come back." You're right. He might not come back to us again.

What if I tell him that it's Youngmin's fault?

After minutes of reflecting, I think I should tell.

"Uncle, I think it's because of Y—" DAMN IT!! I didn't get to tell my sentence!!

Because someone barged in, "Lee sajang-nim, have you heard the news?"

"Ah Youngmin! Please, do sit down. We need to discuss about Kris. What do you think is the cause of this?"

I mentally facepalmed. Are you serious? Him? Again?

Youngmin nervously looked at me, "I don't know, sajang-nim. Maybe a family problem?" Wow, was he good in acting..

I inwardly rolled my eyes. I can't take his bull anymore. I left the room without any word.

When I was walking past the dance practice room, I bumped into Tiffany.

"Uh, ? Can you look at where you're going?" she rolled her eyes.

"Um, you're the one looking at your phone...? You shouldn't blame me. Now if you excuse me," I was to walk past her when she grabbed my arm.

I sighed, "I'm not in the mood to talk, fight or whatever. Please let go of me while I can still control my anger." I said through gritted teeth.

", stay away from my oppas. I've been waiting for a loooong time to talk to you, alone. All I want to say is that you do not belong with them. You are a low class and we're not. My oppas are not." she continued anyways.

"I'm warning you. Say one more thing and you'll see—"

"Whatever, just... Tsk, stay away from—" I slapped her. Well, punching her face can cause serious damage and... people  might blame me or something.

"AH GANON?! PAULET-ULET?! ANONG KALA MO SAKEN?? BINGI?! LECHE! TUMAHIMIK KA NGA." I screamed in another language, Tagalog. (In short, SHUT UP.)

"Hmmphh, whatever you say. I don't even understand." She mumbled the last part.

I walked away, rolling my eyes.

***

booggsshh

I bumped again to another person with a sturdy chest and when I looked up, "Oh."

"Um, uh... Haneul-ssi, sorry for not looking the way." He was flushing red.

My face turning bitter every second, "Do Kyungsoo, tsk. I hate you to hell. I can't even... ugh. I will never forgive you."

I continued walking past him when he suddenly back-hugged me.

I froze.

"Do Kyungsoo! Let me go this instance!" I struggled against him.

"No! I'm sorry, okay? I didnt mean to! I just... ermm.. I can't tell."

"Whatever, Kyungsoo. I'm not forcing you to tell me. Just... stop."

He paused for a while.

"Can we... perhaps, start all over again?"

Ha, Kyungsoo. Very funny.

Like I'm gonna give you a chance.