O4 Deadly Threat

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

"Psst. Kai. Psst. Kai! Kai!" I called Kai several times until he turned to me hesitantly. He looked at me up and down.

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked trying to contain his laughter.

"This Rilakkuma cape?" I asked and he nodded.

I rolled my eyes at him and just proceeded to what I was gonna do.

"Come with me to the mall." I tried asking nicely but it still sounded like a command. What? Don't blame me. I'm not used doing these kind of things.

"Are you... are you like, asking me out on a date? If it is then my answer is no." he replied with a smug look on his face.

"Psh. As if. It just seems like your a quiet guy. I haven't heard you talk before until now. Come now, I'm starting to get impatient Kai. I'm telling you. You don't want to mess with me." I said giving him 'the look'.

But, he still ran away. I sighed heavily and jumped on my bed.

*What will I do? I don't want to go alone.*

I have nothing else to do but to use my biggest luck. I hope this back up plan will do.

[KYUNGSOO]

"Yah hyung give me that!" Sehun shouted across the living room.

Hmm, I wonder what Haneul told Kai. It was really a tragic moment when she suddenly dragged Kai from us to her room. I thought she was gonna kill him or something. I mean, she acts like she's a queen here or something to get anything and everything she wants.

What really happened to that fun out-going Haneul I used to know? She was this bubbly kid the last time I saw her.

Did I... Did I really changed Haneul to a worse person?

Am I really that bad of a friend?

[SEHUN]

Kai exited Haneul's room and we all kept in silence waiting him to tell us what happened.

"Dyo hyung? What are you thinking about? You look so deep in thought." Kai hyung asked out of the blue.

"Mwo? I'm not." Dyo hyung denied.

"Kai hyung, just tell us what Haneul told you." I asked obviously impatient.

"SEHUUUUN! COME INSIDE MY ROOM." Haneul shouted before Kai hyung can even speak.

My problem is, I FREAKING CAN'T MOVE, I CAN'T EVEN. HEART ATTACK WAHH!!

"Pst. Haha. Be ready for a deadly threat." Kai hyung laughed at my expression and told me to go inside quickly.

"NOW!!" she added and that made me go back to my senses.

"Hyung! What will I do? Omo hyung!" I started to panic but they ignored me not wanting to get in trouble.

I went inside her room saying goodbye to the whole world inside my head.

WAHHH GOODBYE MY LOVELY BUBBLE TEA GOODBYE LUHAN HYUNG GOODBYE EXO'S DORM GOODBYE~

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LEAVING THIS WORLD SO EARLY IM LIKE ONLY 19 OR SOMETHING I'M NOT SURE OF MY AGE NYAHAHAHA OOPPPSSS.

When I entered her room, she looked totally hopeless. What happened to her?

"Buy me bubble tea. Bbuing bbuing~" she said while doing aegyo.

HUUU~ WAHHH I CAN'T EVEN ASDFGHJKLASDFG SHE'S LIKE A MONSTER WITH A CUTE AEGYO I MEAN LIKE SHE'S SO CUTE OMFG I CAN'T EVEN

and I even thought I had the best aegyo TT.TT

[3RD PERSON]

After showing Sehun her cute side. She hoped that this time her plan works. And that she didn't waste her pride just to persuade Sehun.

"Ow. Ahh okay." Sehun said a little shaky. He can't believe Haneul just showed her cute side infront of him. He can't help but feel special. Even though it was an act all along for Haneul.

Haneul gave him the money for bubble tea and he immediately went out of her room breathing heavily.

"Yah, Hyung! You scared me to death. I thought she was gonna murder me or something. Especially the way you said 'deadly threat'. You know how creepy you did that hyung?"


Okay, I'm trying to ship Haneul with all the members with different situations and it's super hard. Please be patient, that's all I'm asking.

Anyways, do you like Haneul with Sehun? Or Kyungsoo? Or Baekhyun? Or anyone? Or even Taemin?

Taemin, kpop the good work.

Get it?

GET IT?

NO? Okay.