20 Bye

You've Changed

[HANEUL]

Today, EXO-M will be leaving for China. And today... may be the last day I could see Kris in person again. I mean, he said he might be an actor in China. Offers are surrounding him till now.

My mouth is itching to tell the other members about Kris' situation since yesterday. Now I know what Youngmin can be like.

Earlier, whenever I walked past him he bowed to me, but only me. The other members at my back? He will just ignore them.

Guess he loves money that much.

I was staring at nothing when Kris gave me a mini heart attack.

"Boo~ Yah! I'm already leaving later. Why don't we go out and stuff?" he asked and quickly added, "And yes, if you're wondering, I'm basically asking you out on a date."

"Ya! Wu Yifan! You don't mess with meeee." I tackled him for a hug and he laughed, hugging me back. I'm not a hugger but for Kris' sake! He's leaving for good!

"So I guess that's a yes?" he chuckled again.

"No." I said, seriously this time, releasing myself from the hug.

"WU. YI. FAN. You think you really like me? You're just infatuated." I looked into his eyes and he just stared back.

Then he started laughing, "You... HAHAHA.. think I.. pfttttt HAHAH.. like you? HAHAHAH!! I was just asking... pfffttt... for a friendly date!"

[THIRD PERSON]

Haneul felt a little hurt. No one can blame her because she expected.

She doesn't know. She's so confused about everything right now. (A/N Me too, okay? I'm confused on what I'm writing right now. Sorry if you can't understand because I can't either!)

"Kaja?" Kris asked and Haneul linked her arms with Kris, "Kaja!"

They shopped around and stuff and by the time they got home, it seems time flew by very fast this day. EXO-M would be finally leaving for China.

They're now at the gate, saying goodbye to each other. EXO-K will not come to the airport because that would just cause a larger crowd.

Haneul patted Tao's shoulder akwardly (because she might've considered him a bit of a friend now... or not). Haneul ignored Luhan, but she nodded towards Xiumin and Chen, acknowledging their presence.

Haneul hates Luhan to the bones and he is currently number one on her HITLIST.

Luhan just rolled his eyes at her, "How immature.." he murmured.

Haneul hugged Lay tightly and last was Kris.

She smiled at him, "The best for last! Love ya, Kris. Take care." and she hugged him the tightest because... that may be the last time. She also kissed his cheeks, still hugging him.

She frowned thinking, He's like the bestest friend I never had!

The other members gasped silently when they suddenly heard Haneul sobbing.

He's gonna be gone. I'll never see him again. Who knows when his next debut as an actor will be? What if he doesn't win the case? What if they cancel their acting offers for Kris?

Those thoughts made Haneul worry.

"Shh, Haneul. Don't cry. You look uglier." Kris whispered, still hugging Haneul.

Kai pulled Haneul back, "Enough with the drama. EXO-M will be coming back, okay? Don't cry, Haneul."

"B-but Kris..." Haneul hiccuped.

"Kris will come back. Don't worry! Wow, can't believe you two got this close that even the unbreakable Haneul cries for a leaving-but-still-gonna-come-back Kris." Kai softly chuckled.

You just don't understand, Kai! Kris will never come back... That's what he said. Haneul bitterly thought.

Haneul hugged him one last time,  "Bye Kris! Goodluck..."