12 Saviour

You've Changed


WARNING: MAY HAVE SOME 'ADULT' CONTENT but I'm not really sure if you'd consider it because I writing things like this. I tried making it short so I'm not gonna have nightmares.

IF YOU WANT TO STAY INNOCENT, DON'T CONTINUE READING.

 

[HANEUL]

EXO took a short break and I figured I can take a short walk to nowhere in particular since they don't even need me at all. Walking out of the room, Kyungsoo noticed I was leaving.

"Where are you going? It's already past 8. Creeps are out there." he tried to warn me but I ignored him.

Walking out of the building through a secret passage because we all know that sasaeng are everywhere so you know, just to be sure incase. I am currently walking somewhere I'm not particular with so basically, I am officially lost. I continued walking, praying that I would end up somewhere I know. Or atleast somewhere where there are bright lights and some people who doesnt seem peculiar or weird at all.

Suddenly, I don't know if it's just me but, I can feel someone is following me. I can really feel a presence behind me. Since I learned martial arts, I was trained to be extra cautious of my surroundings.

I quickly turned around and tenenen~

it's not my saviour.

I inwardly sighed. Instead, I saw three thugs atleast one meter away from me and they were all looking at me like I was some prey. Oh gosh, they look like rapists. Oh no, please no. They were stepping closer and I don't know why, but I just froze.

I am supposed to either run now or attack them but I just. FREAKING. FROZE.

What the hell. Why can't my body move? I learned martial arts, for pete's sake, to avoid these kind of situation but why the hell am I not functioning right now?

For all I know, the next thing I knew, I was trapped at the corner and they were looking at me with with fierce on their eyes. I can pretty much smell alcohol.

One thug tried to touch me but I flinched away. And ew, cause he's hands are so rough just like a gramma's. I mean, I should give him some baby lotion after I give him a piece of my mind.

I tried my best not to cry, not to look weak but my eyes betrayed me big time. For years, I havent cried because of anything. I mean, one time I almost died but I didnt feel anything. I didnt cry. I knew I was brave. I knew I shouldnt cry because I was already waiting for this. I prepared myself for my death that time.

But now, I feel... I feel.. so dirty.

They were touching my arms admiring my 'smooth' and 'milky white' skin. When the thugs stopped, I finally gained my senses. I tried to push one of them away but his two other men pushed me back as I fell on the ground. The tears were flowing non stop. I tried to yell but he gave me one harsh slap and he grabbed my hair.

"You listen, little lady. Stop moving!" he yelled.

They tried topping over me but before they could, I heard someone yell.

Gosh, I hope this is my saviour now. Don't tell me it's another thug. Please, please. I silently prayed.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER." then the guy who just yelled started punching and kicking the thugs. I couldn't clearly see his face because my eyes were filled with tears.

After he made the three thugs lay on the ground, he quickly went to me, put his jacket around me and carried me bridal style. I was still sobbing by that time and he was shushing me by saying some comforting words.

After some time, I cleared my eyes and I noticed he was a member of exo.

"So... are you okay now?" he asked me softly.

Just then, I started crying all over again. I can't believe I just showed him a weak side of me. That's one reason why I cried again and another reason is because he saved me even though I've been a to him and his group and now I owe him big time.

"W-why didnt you *huk* just left me there and *huk* pretend nothing *huk* happened?" I said trying my hard to stop crying.

"Because you're a part of exo and remember? We are one." he simply said. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and thanked him.


So I realized the 11th chapter is so boring and I decided to do another chapter immediately.

I feel really bad doing this chapter. I dunno, man. I'm too young for this!!

Can you guess who her saviour is?

And guys, feel free to comment. I take criticsms, don't worry.