19 Youngmin

You've Changed

 [HANEUL]

"Who... who is Jack?" Lay asked. We just got home from the mall. We didnt get to go to the hospital since a fan might see us. Luckily, no one caught us on our way home. If a fan saw Suho and Lay looking like they just got out from hell, sasaengs might spread rumors or whatsoever.

"Someone you don't want to know." I simply said, hardening my tone so that he could get the message that I don't want to talk about it.

Lay furrowed his eyebrows, "B-but..."

"Just pack up your things, Lay. And I don't even know why you could still speak even with that bruised face," I looked over at Suho, "Look at Suho. Poor Suho, I think he will never be able to speak again in his entire life. Anyways, tomorrow's your flight to China, right?"

"Uh-uh. My face heals fast. Don't worry. I'll be able to make it tomorrow and... I've got lots of foundation (/bb cream? I dunno what it's called), I'll just put them over my bruises." Lay smiled kindly, making me feel A LOT more ty.

"LAY!! Don't give me that look! It makes me feel... guilty er." I whispered the last part.

He gently my hair, "Shh, don't worry. It's okay." I suddenly laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Pffftt, your eyes... HAHAHA... why does it look like... HAHAHA... it's gonna HAHAHA.. fall... pfffttt HAHAHAH!! .. any second?" I asked while clutching my stomach and he lightly slapped my arm, "Bish!"

The door slammed open, "WHAT THE F HAPPENED?"

"Kim sajang-nim!!" the members bowed 90 degrees to this person they call "manager". Oh, must be Kim Youngmin, the bish, who ruined almost every SM artists' lives.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO SUHO'S AND LAY'S FACE?" he yelled, once again. Ugh, so annoying.

He suddenly slapped Lay, who was the nearest to him, and Lay screamed in pain.

"I would've punched you but that would just leave another bruise. Good thing your face gives a lot of money." Youngmin spat.

What the heck is wrong with him?!

"It was me. Don't stress them. I just got into a fight and they were included." I answered, anger evident in my voice.

His right hand was about to land on my face when I grabbed his wrist first.

"Don't you dare" I smirked as I tightened my grip on his wrist.

"A-ahh...hahh ouch! S-stop it!" he yelled again as I was slowly twisting his arm.

I dropped his hand harshly, "Oops?" then I laughed. Ahah, I know I'm evil.

"Hurt another SM artist and you're fired. Wait no, let me rephrase that. Hurt another living thing and you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life." I simply said.

"What the hell?! Who the... Who are you?!" Youngmin said while carressing his hurted arm.

"I am... your living nightmare." I smirked once again. "And you are?" I reached my hand for him to shake.

"I am Youngmin, the CEO of this company. So would you excuse me, I need to teach these boys a lesson." he stated confidently, smiling like he won a nobel prize, and he was also emphasizing some words. Wow, he must've forgotten my threat earlier that fast.

Ugh, the nerves.

"Oh... so you're the greeeaaattt Youngmin?" I asked and he nodded, still shaking my hand.

"Oh well, I'm the niece of the owner and founder of this company, Lee Sooman. Nice to meet you." I smiled brightly at him, dropping my hands from his, while his smile was slowly fading.

"Oh." he stood there, dumbfounded, and after a few seconds staring at nothing, he left. Not saying a single word.

That was a bit... easy.