O1 Said The Rules

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

I watched as my uncle, Lee Soo Man, drag my luggages inside a van.

I didn't follow him, I just watched. I looked down at my clothes admiring my choice of clothes.

I just arrived here in Seoul because my parents suffered from being bankrupt then death followed them just 8 years ago.

How?

They owe a very big company and those dealers didn't give my parents a chance.

Not a good thing my uncle found out about me. I wanted to live alone.

"So?" Lee Soo Man asked looking at me.

"So?" I looked up and mimicked him.

"Do you wanna come or stay here and live on the streets?" he asked impatiently.

"I'd rather live on the streets and beg for money" I bluntly said.

Of course, he rolled his eyes and and came closer to me then dragged me inside the van. I put my headphones on and fell into a deep slumber.

***

When I woke up, I felt a finger poking my cheeks. Eyes still closed, I grabbed his/her hand and squished it really hard and then I opened my eyes and shot the person a dagger.

He screamed like a monkey and I heard chuckles beside him.

"Aish. For a girl like you, you're hands are so strong! Who are you?" (Luhan) he said.

I noticed, there are 12 boys standing infront of me and I am inside of a room, a big room.

I pretended I didn't hear him and that I don't know Korean.

"What." I said in English without any emotion. You can't even tell whether I asked a question or not.

...and then Mr. Lee Soo Man entered the crowd (us)...

"Well, guys. This is Hwang Ha Neul, my niece. She will be living with you. In exchange for that, she  will join EXO. She has great potentials and so on. Of course, she needs to do me a favor because living with EXO, the most hottest kpop group, is absolutely far from possible but for her, voila! She just need to join EXO too" uncle said absolutely making love on his group.

"Don't make it look like I begged for it, uncle. People are so pathetic liking this group of monkeys" I said, still in English, rolling my eyes.

They all gasped at what I said. Well, living with me, they should be used getting comments on them. Hateful comments.

"Gurl, what have we done to you?" (Lay) the guy said in English.

"I hate gays and I'll probably hate you all. Coincidence, maybe?" I smirked, still in English.

"I am so scared of you" (Sehun) another guy that is not so good in English said.

"Better be... I don't do nice" I winked at them. "So? I suppose this is my room?" I asked.

They all gulped.

"Y-yeah... AND GOODBYE" they started running out of my room. I wanted to laugh at them, but no. I hate laughing, smiling, etc. I've never done that in years since my parents died.

I may smile but that isnt real.

Well, this is life for me. I guess.

 

[LUHAN]

After running out her room, we all gathered in the living room.

Wow, I can't believe I got scared because of a girl. That girl is just so weird!

"She is so scary. How will we cooperate with her? Or I mean, how will she cooperate with us?" D.O said.

"Here's the rules I've learned from our moment together:

1.) Just don't be piss her off.

2.) Let her be in peace.

3.) Don't command anything on her.

4.) Don't comment about anything on her, even if it is oh-so-wonderful.

5.) Don't touch her.

6.) Don't do aegyo on her *looks at Sehun*

7.) Don't start a conversation with her.

8.) Don't knock on her door nor go inside it.

9.) Don't disturb her while playing Candy Crush. That is one important rule. Last time I did that, she broke my finger.

10.) Don't ignore her but don't make her feel like she's also present.

11.) Don't ask her anything obvious.

12.) Don't offer anything to her.

13.) Don't ask anything about her past especially her family.

14.) Don't look at her on the eyes.

15.) Don't stare at her.

16.) Boisterous laughter is not allowed.

17.) Don't even try making her laugh or smile. She'll never do it. Only fake ones but still don't.

18.) Don't touch her things.

19.) Don't be a snob.

20.) Never be noisy when she's in the same room

21.) Don't force her to do things.

22.) Don't use shortcut on her name except if she told you to but I guess she would never. Wanna bet?" manager asked, clearly sure of what he stated.

"That is some damn rules. It's so complicated. Do you understand it?" I asked.

"No" they all said in unison.

"Oh, there are much more than that. You'll get to learn more afterwards" manager said.

Our eyes widen in horror.

"Is she the rule of perfection?" Baekhyun asked while chuckling. Unfortunately, Haneul was just standing behind the couch Baekhyun was sitting on.

"OMO~" I pointed behind him and he quickly looked back and bolted right up.

"Introduce yourselves" she said.

Wow, bossy much? Can't she say please or something?

We all lined up and introduced ourselves. The first to go was Suho since he is the leader of EXO-K.

He reluctantly went infront of her, too close for her liking and he quickly backed up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Suho-imnida. Leader of EXO-K" he bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Baekhyun. Incharge of eyeli-"

What a mistake, Baekhyun.

"Don't care." Haneul said while rolling her eyes. "Did I tell you to say where you are in charge? Yah! Full of nonsense. Just tell me your names" she quickly added.

Chanyeol introduced himself smoothly but when it came to D.O...

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Do Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O. I also love cooki-" D.O stopped when he saw Haneul rubbing her temples. "I'm so sor-"

"JUST STOP! DID I TELL YOU TO SAY YOUR SPECIALTY, YOUR ROLE, YOUR BEING IN THE GROUP?

DID I ASK FOR YOUR NICKNAMES OR STAGE NAMES?

AISH.

I CAN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE.

YAH! EVERY LIVING SOUL INSIDE THIS HOUSE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT.

NO ONE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND ME" she yelled.

She looks really scary especially her face so red.

"I-I'll just point their names one by one." manager insisted and did what he suggested.

"She is one hot headed girl." Kris whispered. Unfortunately, the girl has a good hearing.

"What did you say? You don't know me so SHUT THE UP" she yelled and stomped her foot way back to her room.

All looked at Kris.

"I'm sorry" he said raising both of his hand in an 'I-Surrender' position.


First chapter's up! Woo~ I still can't post an image. Please help.