Teaser 2 ; Mystery Member , & HyoSung [Hyojun & Minsung(;]

365Year~ [BOYBAND ; Closed !]

 [^365Year Living Room. (:] 

 

 

 "What's the stupidest thing you've done?" The Noona's ask, Minsung looked at Hyojun. They sat in the interview closet, like normal, and talked to the M!Net Noona's. "It would be easier to name the things I haven't done," Minsung laughed.
 

 "Hyung is deabak, have you talked to him yet?" They shook theirs heads, "Let's go!" Minsung skipped out, plopping himself on the living room's couch. He glanced at ~~~~~. "Hyung, will you show the Noona's that thing you can do with your voice?" ~~~~ was playing video games.
 

 "Yeah, yeah.. just wait for me to finish this up, Minsung-shii." Minsung pouted, "Yah, he calls me 'Minsung-shii' ah, we're really not close at all. It's sad, this Hyung... he's my roommate and everything! But I'm only 'shii' not even 'ah'." ~~~~~ just glanced at Minsung with the corner of his eyes.
 

 Hyojun came in with ice cream, "Seriously! Ah, my Hyung's are daebak," Minsung sighed. "Hyung~ did you finish the mission you were telling me about before?" ~~~~~ nodded, "Neh, Hyojun-ah." Minsung's jaw dropped. "Yah! Really, no fair." Both of the older boy's found it funny.
 

 "That's not funny! Ah~~ when are the other's getting home?" He mumbled.
 

 "What was it that you wanted, Minnie?" Minsung brightened, "For you to show the Noona's your girl voice!" Hyojun spoke up, "Ah! This really is daebak!" ~~~~~ waved his hands, in a way to tell them that he would and to stop talking.
 

 "Annyeong hasyeo, ~~~~~ iminda, main vocal and co-composer!" The boy's clapped, "HYUNG IS DAEBAK!"
 

 Hyojun went up to the camera, "Annyeong! Bye-bye!" He waved.
 

 "BYEE~ you just witnessed the three best looking members interact! Make a fanfiction out of it," Minsung winked, Hyojun winked right after--~~~~~ went back to gaming. "HyoSung fighting! Keke~ get it, it's our couple name~"
 

 "Aish you freak!" Hyojun laughed and pushed Minsung away, gently of course.
 

 "Annyeong~~"

 

 

 The boys thought the camera's were off--but since this is M!Net they should have known better. "GO HYUNG GO~" Minsung cheered, Hyojun silently watched while eating his ice cream.
 

 "Where did you get that from anyway? I'm pretty sure we ran out of ice cream two days ago.." ~~~~~ paused the game, fairly interested. "Um.. RUN!" Hyojun ran out of the room, "YAH HYUNG YOU HAVE A STASH DON'T YOU?!" Minsung chased after him. The Noona's laughed at the boy's--~~~~~ looked over at them before going back to his game.

 

--

 

Boyfriend . <33

Hyunseong . <33

he needs more love . 3

Just so you know . ;3