Teaser 6; Video Games, Strawberries, & Gossip

365Year~ [BOYBAND ; Closed !]

 

            ~~~~~ and Jin stared at the TV across from them, into the game as they pressed the buttons of their controllers and shot at different creatures and people so they could get through. Jin his lips, eyes never leaving the screen. Getting to the boss at the end, finally, they worked together to attack at different sides—but never spoke a word.

            “LEE DOHOON YOU BETTER SHARE WITH ME!” The sudden yell and slam of the front door caused ~~~~~ to drop his controller and for the boss to kill him off, leaving Jin alone. “Seriously…” ~~~~~ turned his head towards Minsung and Hoon, who seemed to be fighting over something in a plastic bag.

            “Kids…” ~~~~~ mumbled, “What are you fighting over noooow?”

            “Strawberries, Hyung! I paid for them and Hoon said he wasn’t going to share!” Minsung complained as Chinhoo followed in with Elly, Hyojun, and GuReum behind. Elly was smiling, Hyojun seemed tired, and GuReum didn’t seem to care much—probably just already used to everything. ~~~~~ noticed missing members and their other manager, “Where’s Kyuhyuk?”

            “With the other members, as you can see I got stuck with the youngest.” Chinhoo took the bag, “Hoon, share with Minsunggie. And Minsung, stop whining so Hyung’s head won’t hurt so much. Go into your room.” Jin paused the game, “Don’t make a mess.”

            “Of course not Hyung,” Minsung drowned and he went up the stairs with Hoon after getting the bag back. Jin went back to the screen, though now half of his mind was stuck on the fruits up in his room now. Because they all knew how much Jin loved fruit, “Ah,” Jin eyes followed his character as he fainted. He lost the battle. “We’ll play again ~~~~~-ah.”

            “Fine…” Jin went upstairs. Hyojun took his place.

            “Almost finished the game, Hyung?” ~~~~~ nodded.

            “Almost, like always.” ~~~~~ watched Elly walked over as he spoke. “Hyung, I bought you candy!” He tossed the bag over to ~~~~~. Then gave Hyojun his ice cream and GuReum his banana milk before grabbing his own Coca-Cola out of the bag, Elly gave them all a smile as ~~~~~ stared at Elly’s shirt.

            Power Rangers, as normal, although ~~~~~ couldn’t believe that Kyuhyuk would let the Maknae wear something like that—though, Elly did have the cute imagine so something so childish fit him. “Thank you, Maknae. Get in trouble today?” Elly shook his head, a sly grin making its way to his face.

            “Nope, Minsunggie Hyung did. Of course, it was because he was fighting with Hoon Hyung.” Elly said, playing with his can. “I guess, today was pretty calm. You know, I’m normally bad whenever Kyuhyuk Hyung is around. The thrill of someone trying to get you always makes everything better.”

            GuReum laughed, “Of course, Maknae. Have you been learning from Minsung?” Elly pouted, “Minsunggie is worse..!” Hyojun couldn’t disagree. He sat against the couch, eating his ice cream all ears on the boys chatting next to him. “But don’t get me wrong! I love Minsung Hyung, but he can be really bad sometimes.”

            “Other times he can be really serious, though.” ~~~~~ said. He chooses to defend Minsung. “Multiple-personality disorder,” GuReum chuckled at the thought. “What about Hoon? And Jin..?” GuReum sat up straight, “Hoon is cool. Jin can be annoying.”

            “You’re only saying that because you two always fight.” Hyojun interjected.

            “Because he always acts like he’s the boss, the leader!” GuReum pouted.

            “The company hasn’t chosen the leader yet. He could be the leader.” Elly pointed out. “Though, there still not sure yet. We have to vote, but the managers are choosing certain people. It’s like picking out the president!” GuReum grinned, “I guess you’re right, you never know. Maybe I’ll be the leader!”

            They all went silent. “…well, since we are voting, all I know is that I’m not voting for you.” ~~~~~ smiled. “Thanks Hyung, you’re the best.” GuReum sighed and finished up his banana milk. “Daebak Hyung, seriously daebak!” Hyojun gave ~~~~~ a thumb up.

            “So…” Elly started, they all looked at him. “Who wants to watch Power Rangers with me??” They all figured out a way to escape the Maknae.

 

--

 

WOOT.WOOT. [just kidding] sick as always .. TT-TT

...I NEED TO GO TO A DOCTORS...

nope, my parents are cheap .

 

ANYWAY ; oh come on, i can't be the only one who loves "Nice Guys"?!

That song is the best! >D

Okayy ; I'm done . *insert coughing attack & headache*

Goodnight ............... D<