The Variety King && The Breathing Google [Twins 1]

365Year~ [BOYBAND ; Closed !]

 

~Application Form:~

Username:

Shasha310898

Profile link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/46256

Character Profile:

Name:

Park Jung Hee
Nickname:

Jacky
Birthday & Age:

02/31/1993 // 18 (He is the older of the 2)
Blood Type:

A
Zodiac:

Pisces
Orreantation:

Bi
Personality:

Jung Hee is the more childish one of the 2. Though many people see him as the younger one, he is literally 10 minutes faster than Jung Hwa. He is like a 10 year old, he complains alot, eat sweets alot, plays alot, etc. He goes furious if your touch his Stitch doll, which he neatly places on his bed, without his permission. He only goes serious and doesn't jump around on serious events like when a fellow member goes to a hospital. He gets sugar rush quite a number of times per week so its normal if you see him jumping around waaaay too much. He actually needs to hug something // someone at night, or he won't sleep.
Background:

His family is like any other family - Close, normal people and living in a normal apartment. But whats different about his family from others is that they are closer to each other than most families do. They go out together, eat together and hang out together. His dad is a teacher and his mom doesn't work. During high school, their days were normal and crazy as any teenagers lilfe would be. He met Minji when he accidentally stepped on her Physics book and insist to pay her back by bringing her to his fave coffee shop which sells alot of sweets and they clicked to each other from then.

Looks: 

Ulzzang : Song Chan Ho

 


Style:

Everyday wear: V-Necks with some skinnys and Supras.

Variety talk show like Star King: T-Shirt with a black jacket suit, black skinny jeans and Adidas shoes.

Variety show like Running Man: T-Shirt // V-Necks with a Red and black varsity jacket, denim-washed jeans, Adidas shoes and Geek specs (Like the ones in the pictures).
Likes:

- G-Ri

- YGEnt

- 2NE1

- BIGBANG

- Vanilla Ice Cream + Strawberry bits and syrup

- MBLAQ's Mona Lisa

- Bubble Tea

- Family Outing Season 1

- Oh! My School

- King of Idols

- Candy

- Chocolates

- Cakes

- Sweets

- Milk

Dislike:

- Cooking

- GTOP (GDragon and T.O.P) couple

- Family Outing Season 2 (He thinks its not funny anymore)

- Bubble Tea haters

- Cockroaches

- Daragon shippers. He finds them way to aggressive. (Dara and GDragon)

- When he needs show to birth certificate to people to prove he is the older one of the twin.
Hobbies:

- Singing along songs he knows very well

- Drinking milk every night

- Doing chores

- Walking around SKorea with his twin

- Taking photographs during events from Tea Parties to Weddings (A must!)

- Jumping around the person who is sad or angry until they shout at him to stop

- Cheering people up
Habits:

- He clings on people without him noticing when he is happy

- He tends to drink plain water alot when he's nervous

- He goes to the bathroom 5 minutes before every performance

- He and his twin don't mind skin contact between each other so they tend to get close alot of times

- He sleeps on his twin's shoulder in the van

- He hugs something when he sleeps. Sometimes his Tiger Striped pillow and sometimes his hyung.
Trivia:

- He at cooking.

- He is pretty good at up to people.

- He is a G-Ri shipper and almost everyone knows about it.

- He hates waking up the last because he thinks people will think bad about him.

- He doesn't have a phone until the age of 14.

- He doesn't like to throw things away so he tries to keep things like old teddies or CDs and keep in a box.

- He keeps old stuff inside a box name 'Long Memories'.

- He has a Tiger Stripe pillow he loves and needs to sleep.

- He is obsessed with Stitch.

- He uses the word 'Twinkle Twinkle' everyday. Doesn't matter what state or how he is feeling, he WILL use it.

Stage Profile:

Stage Name:

Jung Hee (Real Name)
Fan Club Name:

Twinkle Twinkle (Its his most used word.)
Fan Club Color:

Orange and Yellow
Persona:

Variety King
Position:

Main Vocalist
Trainee History:

The two were inseperable for the first few weeks of being a trainee. But as time goes by, they show their real talent and people start to go to them and befriends them. Not to mention, the two were favourites of their teachers.

Friends/Family Profile:

Family Members: From Jung Hee's Point of view

 

- Park Jin Ho // 40 // Smart, witty and alot like his twin // Father

- Park Haneul // 38 // Caring, funny and cheerful // Mother

- Park Jung Hwa // 18 // Overly proud and sarcastic humour is a good win // Twin

Family History:

His father is a teacher and his mother is a housewife. They aren't all that rich but they still have enough money to survive. They live in a small apartment whereby the twins have to share rooms but they are okay with it. His father first thought them music at the age of 5 by learning the piano. His mother thought Jung Hwa how to cook while she thought Jung Hee to take pretty photographs.  Their family is real close to each other and very calming and happy. The twins fight quite a number of times but they forgive each other after a day from the arguement.
Love Interest:

Park Jae Min (If NauLana allows) Or his twin, Park Jung Hwa. If not, none.
Personality:

-
Best Friend:

Gong Minji of 2NE1
Personlity:

Bubbly and Cute as she always will be. Loves to tease each other. Spends alot of time together and making Elly jealous. They have more of a sibling relationship than a couple's relationship. But people tend to pair them together and create Fictional stories of them together online. They have known each other since their childhood days, High School to be specific. People pair them up as 'JuMinzy' .
Friend(S):

- B1A4 's CNU

- Block B's Kyung and U-Kwon

- 2NE1

- BIGBANG

- SHINee's Taemin

- Kara's Hara

- BIGBANG's Seungri (2nd best friend)

- T-ara

- Jewelry

- Yoo Jae Suk

Rival(s):

None

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Character Profile:

Name: 

Park Jung Hwa
Nickname:

Jheric
Birthday & Age:

02/31/1993 // 18 (He is the younger of the 2)

Blood Type:

A
Zodiac:

Pisces
Orreantation:

Bi
Personality:

He is proud to be called a brainiac. He isn't all that silent, he's a cool and easy-going guy actually. He talks when he feels like it, but not every minute. He loves himself first so he can be a little too proud. He is very mature yet playful at times(I hope you understand). He gets angry if you touch his Adidas shoes. He is very atheletic and healthy. He actually hates Kimbap so he tends to shoo them away with no shame. He is a great cook and he's favourite dish is Spicy Rice Cake. He tends to experiment dishes or drinks by putting other ingrediants in it. He is someone who eats random and uncommon dishes. He has a saying of love; "You have to love yourself first to love someone else." He loves going to the shore of the ocean and just sit and relaxs, or scream to let out all his pressure. He is literally the best liar you have ever met.

Background:

His family is like any other family - Close, normal people and living in a normal apartment. But whats different about his family from others is that they are closer to each other than most families do. They go out together, eat together and hang out together. His dad is a teacher and his mom doesn't work. During high school, their days were normal and crazy as any teenagers lilfe would be. He literally has a fanbase when he was in high school. For? For being the smartest and handsome-est geek in school, thats why.
Looks:

Ulzzang : Park Hyung Seok


Style:

Normal day: T-Shirt with a varsity jacket, dark blue jeans, Adidas shoes

Variety Talk Show: V-Neck with a pocket , black vest, black jeans, Adidas shoes

Variety Show like Running Man: Hoodie, thick green jacket (Like the ones in the last pic of him), grey jeans, Adidas shoes
Likes:

- Emerald Green

- Adidas

- Anime

- Facial Products

- AllKpop

- Cats

- Experimenting

- Coca Cola

- Spicy Rice Cake

- Motorcycles

- The Ocean

- Animals

- Running Man

Dislike:

- Kimbap

- Snails

- Stuff toys

- When he does not know something

- Black Coffee

- When he has a pimple
Hobbies:

- Cycling

- Rollerblading

- Going to AllKpop

- Reading

- Watching animes

- Going out with his twin around SKorea
Habits:

- Rubbing the back of his neck when he is nervous

- Scratching his left cheek if he is in deep thoughts

- Sitting in a weird fashion if he is angry

- Playing the computer too much

- On-ing his music on maximum volume with his headphones causing people to be able to hear it.
Trivia: [5+]

- He is secretly a G-Ri (Gdragon and Seungri) shipper.

- He checks up AllKpop everytime he uses the internet.

- He has alot of Facial Products.

- His IQ is 178.

- He gets all dorky and hyper when there are those wheats you play with cats.

- He is very much alike a cat when he gets hyper.

- He has a huge collection of Adidas shoes.

- He has a shelf full of Anime Figures.

- Great Cook. He can cook dishes from all over the world. (He is the Breathing Google)

- Once, he put a can of coca cola into instant ramen and he ate all of it.

- He has a CBR1000RR Fireblade Honda Motorcycle (http://www.motorrad-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Honda-CBR1000RR-Fireblade-4-2010.jpg)

Stage Profile:

Stage Name:

Jung Hwa (Real name)
Fan Club Name:

Ocean

Fan Club Color:

Turqouise and Emerald Green
Persona:

The Breathing Google
Position:

Main Rapper
Trainee History:

The two were inseperable for the first few weeks of being a trainee. But as time goes by, they show their real talent and people start to go to them and befriends them. Not to mention, the two were favourites of their teachers.

Friends/Family Profile:

Family Members: From Jung Hwa's Point of view

- Park Jin Ho // 40 // Smart and witty // Father

- Park Haneul // 38 // Caring and funny // Mother

- Park Jung Hee // 18 // Adorable and childish // Twin

Family History:

His father is a teacher and his mother is a housewife. They aren't all that rich but they still have enough money to survive. They live in a small apartment whereby the twins have to share rooms but they are okay with it. His father first thought them music at the age of 5 by learning the piano. His mother thought Jung Hwa how to cook while she thought Jung Hee to take pretty photographs.  Their family is real close to each other and very calming and happy. The twins fight quite a number of times but they forgive each other after a day from the arguement.
Love Interest:

None. Or one of the boys of 365 Years. Maybe Jay (If 0MidnightCircus0 allows).
Personality:

-
Best Friend:

Kyung of Block B
Personlity:

This funny and sweet guy is Jung Hwa's best friend. Jung Hwa always call Kyung 'Mr non-stop smiling ' while Kyung calls Jung Hwa 'Mr Proud Google' . He is funny and cheerful and ready to help Jung Hwa if he needs it. They met in the busy hallways of M! Countdown. People tend to pair them up as a couple name 'KyuJung'
Friend(S):

- Block B

- 2NE1

- MBLAQ

- Kara

- Lee Hyori

- 2PM

- 2AM

- Jay Park

- Yoo Jae Suk 

- Infinite

- Beast
Rival(s):

Kyung of Block B . They are best friends but they tend to get competitive in a friendly way with each other. So they are Best Frienemys.

 

--

 

Realized that Junghee & Chansik have the same ulzzang .. I'll fix that later . [OR THEY JUST SEEM ALIKE -- Nah, their probably the same.]

 

WHAT DOES "Twins 1" MEAN? Well, I like both set of twins so much, that thier will be 2 sets of twins ! ;D

& this is the first ! WOOT.WOOT.

 

^Sorry ; had to change your Zodiac ; Virgo was already taken so I changed it to Pisces .