Teaser 5; 'Lee Brothers' & Diva .

365Year~ [BOYBAND ; Closed !]

 

            “Yah, I want the Maknae line first. Minsung, Hoon, and Elly over here.” The cameraman called, leaving ~~~~~ a little upset. He was the fourth member, but those three always got more attention—plus, they all had the same last name which gave them another nick-name together ‘Lee Brothers’ ~~~~ last name was No. “~~~~~-ah, come here you’re going to be with me… oh and, Jin Hyung today.”

            “Pabo-yah,” Hyojun whimpered.

            “Respect your Hyung! You’re no better than Minsunggie!” Jin waited for the others already in front of the camera. “Hurry, hurry, you’re taking forever. We need to get this right, for our fans. Don’t look dumb.” ~~~~~ rolled his eyes. “He has serious leadership problems.”

            “I can hear you, punk.” ~~~~~ ignored Jin, even with the older male glaring daggers into him. The Noona’s giggled, 365Year’s Diva surely fit his title. With his sweater falling off his shoulders, he—with a big scorn on his face—sat down on the couch with Hyojun and Jin.

            “I’m no some sort of child, do you hear me? I am 17 years old! Understand Choi Jinhee?! You’re not the leader anyway so why should I listen to you, huh—“

            “Yah, No ~~~~~, just take the photos.” Kyuhyuk said, ~~~~~ stopped.

            “Fine,” Chinhoo watched the Maknae’s. They finally decided to let the boy’s listen to music. ‘I Don’t Know’ by A Pink came up and Hyojun shot up from his seat. “Pabooo~” ~~~~~ sang behind him. “HOW COME YOU’RE LIKE A FOOL~” You could hear the Maknae line whine from their spot.

            “STICK TO RAPPING.” Minsung yelled.

            “Many times I’ve given you hints,” ~~~~~ sang.

            “You still don’t know my heart.” Hyojun tried his hardest, “I SAID STICK TO RAPPING, YAH HYUNG REALLY..! AISH…” It suddenly got quiet. Jin stared at where the Maknae’s direction was. “Get back to work, please,” Kyuhyuk, Jin slowly looked back.

            ~~~~~ pouted, “My life~ yah~”

            “KYUHYUK THE BOYS AREN’T LISTENING TO ME—KYU THEY RAN AWAY!” Jin figured.

 

--

 

SCHOOL.IS.HELL.

I mean .. all my teachers like me, but I don't like doing work .. Lmaoo ; shouldn't they hate me? xD

Anyway .. NigaHiga . <3 KevJumba . <3 JustinChon . <3

 

~~Nice Guys finish last ; that's why I'll treat you like trash~~

~~*Do I Look Fat In This Dress?* Hell yeah you do ! Wait lemme speak your language, cows say MOO !~~

~~Like WOAH(!), you ain't sitting up front ! Front is for the hommies you can sit in the trunk !~~

 

Mystery Character Tomorrow After School ~