Teaser 4; Run Away Kids & Karaoke

365Year~ [BOYBAND ; Closed !]

 

            “~~~~~ Hyung, maybe we’ll be safe here,” 365Year just escaped from their managers and were running around Hongdae. Hyojun and ~~~~~ were first on different teams, but got separated from the others, but thankfully found each other.

            “Karaoke..? Okay, I haven’t been to one in a while.” They entered the large building, watching some people play from their windows first. “Should I text the other members?” ~~~~~ bit his lip. He wanted all the members to have fun, but at the same time he didn’t want to get caught. What if the members betray him and Hyojun?

            “Text them, but don’t tell them where we are.” ~~~~~ answered.

            “Okay,” Hyojun breathed—he was thinking the same thing. He wanted to be with all the members so they could have fun together, but he didn’t want to be caught. “I’ll text Minsunggie first… he’s pretty fast so I don’t think he got caught yet.”

            To: My Bunny, Minsunggie. <3

            Bunny! Where are you? Did you get caught? I’m with ~~~~~ Hyung.

            From: The Derp Snail. !

            Meanwhile, ~~~~~ booked a room.

            To: The Derp Snail. !

            WOOW! You haven’t been caught?! Keke~ is the world ending soon? Just kidding~ derpy~ I’m with Hoon………… -_____-

            From: My Bunny, Minsunggie. <3

            Hyojun and ~~~~~ got one of the big karaoke room, with a big window—which they probably shouldn’t have because the managers could see. If they were lucky, then Chinhoo would find them. Hyojun smiled at the text, Minsung probably wasn’t enjoying his freedom.

            To: My Bunny, Minsunggie. <3

            KEKE! I bet you’re having fun! Maknae got caught?? XD

            From: The Derp Snail. !

            “What song should we do first?” ~~~~~ looked through the song booklet, Hyojun holding the microphone. “Block B?” ~~~~~ asked, “Oh yeah! Which songs do they have?” He ignored his phone vibrating for a second. “Freeze and Tell Them.”

            To: The Derp Snail. !

            Where.are.you..? & YES! MAKNAE GOT CAUGHT! I didn’t, so tell me where you are!! Hoon is a meanie~

            From: My Bunny, Minsunggie. <3

            Hyojun looked over at ~~~~~. “Hyung, nobody else can come? Minsunggie is with Hoon alone right now… and well, you know that they won’t end well. Oh, and I want to sing ‘Freeze’.” ~~~~~ Nodded. “Well yeah, they can come. I want to have fun with all the members.”

            “Me too~ I just don’t want to get caught!” ~~~~~ smiled.

            “My thoughts exactly,” He ‘Freeze’.

            To: My Bunny, Minsunggie. <3

            I’ll give you a clue. The place we used to go with Hoya & Sunggyu before debut!

            From: The Derp Snail. !

[With Minsung & Hoon]

            “Karaoke tonight Hoon-yah,” Hoon rolled his eyes. “Aish, this kid so disrespectful, seriously…” Minsung hid his smirk with his cell phone. He loved making his Hyung angry—although he knew he would get it later since they were also roommates (shared the same room, along with Jin).

             “Lee DoHoon-yah.” Hoon clicked his tongue, “This kid deserves a smack, really.” — “Lee DoHoon-yah, let’s make peace.” The cameraman watched them, he’s already seen multiple fights between the two, and he wasn’t expecting it to stop.

             “Just shut up.”

[With ~~~~~ & Hyojun]

             “Hey, what are you doing? Quit hiding man, what’s up with you~?” ~~~~~ sang. Hyojun followed—singing even though he wasn’t the best. “No offence, but you should stick to rapping.” Minsung and Hoon walked in, Hyojun pouted at Minsung.

             “So mean to your Hyung~” Hoon took a seat on the couch.

             “GO; GO, GO, GO HEAD A ROCK’EM!” ~~~~~ took a seat with Hoon, watching Minsung and Hyojun in amusement as they sang loudly and danced along with the song. “So… how was your day?” Hoon eyed ~~~~~, “No comment Hyung.”

 

--

Block B. <3 U-Kwon. Zico. Taeil. <3 ;D

P.O's part is my favorite in the song~~

&& yes ; the run away idea is from Infinite Sesame Player . (:

 

 

Anyway ! yeah ; the mystery character will be shown today ; so , comment & antipate . (;