Chapter 1

365Year~ [BOYBAND ; Closed !]

 ^ Hongdae Map ! ^

--

 

            “Annyeonghasyeo, 365Year iminda please take care of us!” They all bowed towards the producers and cameramen (Noona’s actually). They all noticed how Chinhoo was busy talking to most of staff.           “Sorry~ I’m already married and have thirteen kids! If you know what I mean~” He sang.

            “What an idiot,” Kyuhyuk muttered, getting the boy’s ready for their schedules.     “Today you have to do a photo-shoot for the jacket of the album, okay? The couples will be: Minsung and Hyojun, Hoon and Donggyu, DeLin and Elly, Jaemin and GuReum, Mingyu and Junghee, and then the last three will be together, Jin, Chansik, and Junghwa.”

            The boys were already in their outfits—which made them look like waiters—and had their hair done all before the camera’s got there. “Minsung and Hyojun you guys go first.” The rest were left in the waiting room, to wait for their turns.        “What’s the concept of this anyway?” GuReum complained,       “’Noona is you listen to me sing I’ll do whatever you want~’ is that it? Or maybe ‘Noona you can touch me anyway you like as long as you support me~’?”

            “…you are, sincerely, the biggest moron I know.” Jin said, giving GuReum a glare as the fourth youngest continued to make dirty jokes and nag—Chansik, though, laughed. He was a fan of erted things (as he was one).    “Hyung..! Stop touching me!” Elly complained, prying Chansik away—since whenever Chansik would laugh he would touch the Maknae—and smacking the back of his head.

            “Yah, ‘Tattoo Couple’ you’re up next! FTW THAT’S ELLY-BOO AND DELIN HYUNG..!” Minsung yelled, coming back with Hyojun behind him.     “Why are they the ‘Tattoo Couple’?” A Noona asked when Elly and DeLin left.            “They both have tattoos! Elly and DeLin have tattoos on their necks too.”

            “Junghwa Hyung! I heard that you don’t like snails, so that must mean you don’t like Hyojun Hyung!” Minsung smirked as Junghwa got flustered.         “Lee Minsung, don’t cause any trouble now.” Jin warned.             “Fine Hyung,” Minsung pouted, sitting in Elly’s seat.

            “Just because I don’t like the animal doesn’t mean I don’t like Hyojun-ah.” Junghwa said, Hyojun blushed and sat in DeLin’s seat.          “CONFESSION TIME..? Okay! Our leader is a loser—“

            “Shut up No GuReum~” Chansik cut him off.

            “Hiya, my name is Junghee~ I figure I should cam- now because everyone else is being bad!” He flashed the Noona’s his cutest smile.          “Twinkle, Twinkle~!” Junghee made a heart with his hands before being pulled back to his seat—of course, by Donggyu.

            “Yong Donggyu! I need more time in front of the camera, so don’t bully me!” Donggyu scoffed,         “All your Aegyo disgust me, really.” Junghee just pouted.            “Guess what, that’s too bad! Shut your eyes and ears then—“

            “Hoon, Donggyu, you guys are up.” Now, finally together, Elly and Minsung decided to make up a plan.      “You want to escape? We don’t have to do anymore work, so, how about it?” Minsung grinned,   “I would love to Maknae~!”

            They sat down and discussed it more, figuring that they should trick one of the other members to distract the managers so they could escape. They told the Noona’s to get ready; getting two cameras’ to follow Elly and Minsung after they escape.      “Wait, where are you going to go?” Elly asked.

            “Hongdae, we know that place like the back of our hands! Even if we do see a manager, or another member, we’ll know where to escape too.” Minsung grinned proudly.       “But won’t they know where we went? I mean… most of the time we escape to Hongdae.” Minsung shook his head.

            “Nah, the other day I told them that the karaoke bar closed down, and they know that’s the main reason why we go there in the first place. They’ll probably figure we went somewhere else for karaoke instead! Hongdae will be the last place they’ll think to look at, I swear.” Truthfully, Minsung wasn’t so sure himself about that, but was more than willing to take the chance.

            They used Chansik as their toy. “Chansik Hyung!” Minsung pretended to cry.           “Jin Hyung keeps on commenting about how useless I am, how the group doesn’t really need me—“

            “HE SAID WHAT?! Don’t worry Minsunggie!” He stormed over to Jin.

            Elly and Minsung ran away.

 

 


 

            “What should we do first, Hyung?” Elly started, the Noona’s staying close to them.            “I want meat!” Minsung his lips at the idea, “Oh meat how I love you so~” He sang.   “WAHH..! Me too~ stupid diets! I need my protein.” Elly chuckled at his childish Hyung.

            “Let’s go, go, GOOO~” They held hands until they saw a small restaurant.     “What time is it anyway Hyung?” Elly asked, seeing as how Minsung was looking at his phone.         “About six, why..? Homesick already~” Elly shook his head,                  “OF COURSE NOT HYUNG! I just wanted to know.”

            “Oh okay~ well let’s get a seat, Maknae!” They sat at a low table, where they would have to cook the meat by themselves.                “Do you know how to do this, Hyung?” Minsung nodded solemnly as the food came,        “Neh, it’s pretty easy, I can teach you. I came here with Hoya, Sunggyu, and Hyojun before.”

Elly stomach growled just as he was beginning to speak, Minsung smiled.      “Ah~ no more speaking, let’s get to eating!” Elly agreed, eating the side dishes such as kimchi and rice.   “After this we should just walk around, blend in with the others… or go shopping. We should change out of these clothes!”

            “I man, I totally forgot what we were waiting! We look like we’re on lunch break or something with these uniforms…” Elly pouted.        “Let’s go to one of those outdoor clothing stores. It’s going to get colder later, and theirs one down the street that sell the sweaters with the cute animals on them! We should get matching sweaters, Hyung!”

            “Okay! I wanted to get one of those anyway! On the way I want to get some Hoddeok, too.” They planned it all out.      “Hoddeok is sold everywhere, so that’s easy… and yummy in my tummy~” The Maknae grinned brightly.         “Elly, say ah~~” Minsung fed the youngest member.

            “Here we are, eating it up and having fun while the others have to work. Oh, how joyous this day is, Hyung!” Elly couldn’t help but give the cameras a couple poses out of happiness.                   “Shush and finish your food, Maknae, we can stay in one spot for long.”

            “Okay Hyung~”

 


 

            “I CAN’T BELIEVE MINSUNG LEFT ME!” Hyojun complained, kicking his feet. “And we’re supposed to be best friends!” He pouted. Chansik, also, was complaining—although it was many to himself as he sat in the corner:         “They… those evil Maknae’s used me as a distraction! …and got me in trouble!”

            “I wonder what they’re doing now…” DeLin mumbled.     “Probably eating, partying, running around and having fun.” Jaemin agreed,    “Those two… who knows what they could be doing now! And who knows where they even went?! Ah, those kids are going to make my hair turn gray…”

            Kyuhyuk and Chinhoo talked to the staff—they wouldn’t tell them where they went.             “You guys haven’t even debuted yet! Nobody knows you guys! I’M DYING HERE, KIDS!” Chinhoo fell on the couch to rest his head.                “Why couldn’t you guys debut last month… then the fans would have saw them… tweet and take pictures… and we would have known…”

            “We already have some fans, stupid. Our pictures came out, and so did our song. We’re debuting next week, and after that we’ll be releasing our MV. Right now, we’re being watched, you know.” Jin said.          “They’re probably in a crowded area. They didn’t change their clothes so they should be easy to find.”

            “But where would they go?” GuReum put his feet on the coffee table.

            “Where they normally go, Hongdae,” Jin answered.

            “No! Minsung said he wouldn’t go there anymore, the karaoke place closed or something…” Chinhoo mumbled before pressing his face against the pillow.    “What?” Jin blinked, “It didn’t close down.” Chinhoo sat straight up, holding the pillow close.

            “IT DIDN’T CLOSE?” Kyuhyuk sighed, “Figures. He lied to us to make us think that he wouldn’t go there anymore when that’s the first place he would go too.” Chinhoo pouted his lips.             “FINE..! Then, kids, where going on a hunt for you bad, bad Maknae line boys!”

 


 

            “You think they noticed that we’re gone?” They laughed—of course they would notice that the nosiest members were missing.      “Maknae, you want a bite?” Elly nodded and Minsung held the Hoddeok up to his mouth.   “Oh man, we look like a couple!”

            “Oh look, those people know us.” Minsung pointed over to the girls on the other side of the road. “Hi!” They waved, and the girls squealed.       “MinLy couple, soon-to-be on the headlines..?” Elly joked,     “WOOOO, I’m the dominate one, keke~”

            “What a erted thing to say, Lee Minsung.” Both of the boys got caught by the back of their new sweaters. Minsung’s was red with a bunny on it, and Elly’s was sky blue sweater with a dog on his. Kyuhyuk arms wound around both of their shoulders.

            “What’s wrong? Didn’t think you would get caught? Nice sweaters, boy’s. Matching and everything, that’s cute.” The van came up, Jin driving as Kyuhyuk brought the boys over and opened the door.   “You two are lucky that you don’t have any more work today.” Jin said, clearly disappointed.

            “I missed you Hyung~ I wanted to bring you with us—“

            “Don’t -up Lee Minsung.” Minsung pouted,      “Hyung… I bought you Kiwi’s…” Minsung held up the bag, and Jin stared at it for a moment before looking back over at Minsung.   “I appreciate it, Minsunggie.” Kyuhyuk and Jin switched spots, Kyuhyuk driving as Jin sat in the back next to Minsung.    “Did you get anything for the other members?” Jin asked, Minsung just smiled and shook his head. “Nope~ I only got you the Kiwi’s.”

            “This is so ‘OTP’ material, but yeah, Minsung you still realize we’re in some deep , right?” Elly pouted. “Lee HyukJin, theirs a camera right there.” Jin grinned and pointed at the corner or the van on the left side (because on the right their was the door) and to another in front.

            “…HI! My name is Elly I’m the Cute Trouble-Maker Maknae of 365Year!”

            “Nice save,” Kyuhyuk commented.

 

--

 

Chapter 1 ; Maknae punishment in the next one? :O

[..that kinda sounds dirty.. CHANSIK IS RUBBING OFF ON ME ! Just kidding I was always like this..]

/shot.

 

ANYWAY ; have to do my report .. it's due tomorrow .. && I'm a very lazy person ..

I'll try ? (;

 

ENJOY .