Teaser 1 ; Minsung , Infinite , & Mystery Member . (;

365Year~ [BOYBAND ; Closed !]

[~~~~~ = mystery member. (:]   

 

 "Annyeong hasyeo~ 365Year Lead Vocal, Minsunggie iminda!" He cheered by himself, the Noona's holding and behind the camera's giggled. "Ahh~ I'm going to act like ~~~~~ Hyung." Minsung took a deep breath.
 

 "Minsunggie-ah.. umm, I... uh, I don't understand." The door opened and he jumped in surprised, "Minsunggie!" ~~~~~ came in and sat with Minsung. "Hyung," Minsung laughed worridely, "What are you doing? You left Infinite by themselves?" ~~~~~ did aegyo, but failed so he stopped. "A lost cause, really."
 

 "Minsung!" ~~~~~ whined.
 

 "Let's go, let's go~" Minsung dragged his Hyung back outside the big closet, the boys went back to their practice room. "Yah~ how dare you leave you brother like this~" Hoya joked, although Sunggyu got to his brother first. "What were you two doing?"
 

 "Talking Hyung~ now you promised to teach me how to dance to 'Be Mine'!" ~~~~~ nervous and shy, just walked up to the camera. He winked, "Ah~ I'm only good at this!" The Camera Noona's just giggled at the lonely boy. "~~~~~-ah, why don't you learn the dance too?" He thought for a moment.
 

 "They don't want to teach me, Minsunggie-ah is cute and I'm not." He pouted.
 

 "But ~~~~~ is handsome." ~~~~~ laughed.
 

 "Thank you Noona~ but I like standing next to the camera anyway," He winked, Minsung heard him, "Because he's a cam , keke~" After Sunggyu taught Minsung the basic, they the music. "He's younger than me, but he faster at this type of stuff." Minsung pointed at ~~~~~, "Grandpa."
 

 "Why are you and Minsung so close?" The Noona asked.
 

 ~~~~~ hummed, "Eh? We knew each other before 365Year." He answered, Minsung came over, while still dancing like before, "~~~~~ was depressed! So I helped him out~ AND NOW I LOVE HIM. SARANGHAE HYUNG~!"
 

 "What about me?" Hoya pouted, "You too~ and you Gyu Leader~!"
 

 The song ended. "Hyung I want to teach you,"

 Minsung pointed to ~~~~~. "Haven't you learned not to point? And I want to stay with the camera!" Minsung used aegyo, "Hyung!! Let me teach you, please~~" ~~~~~ shook his head. "Aish you, really..." Minsung pouted.
 

 "Are you two roommates?" They shook their heads, "Nope!"
 

 "But you got a big room!" Minsung complained. "I get sick..!"
 

 "Okay, okay~ Hyung don't get upset, stay with the camera, smile~" ~~~~~ pouted. "Aish that kid, my Bunny," He winked again, Minsung waved his arms around in the background, "SHIP US!"

 

--

 

I didn't know if I should pick out members so soon, but I really do like the applications. ;D

Ah~ really instead of Infinite it should be 'Hoya & Sunggyu' but still. xD

Need more app's..~