Regret

Change

"Yookyung ah, it's so nice to be back here. The home I've missed for years."

"Mmm. Korea's still the best, right? Anyway I need to go home now, see you another time my dear cousin Naeunnie~" Sensing a death glare coming up, Yookyung laughed and ran away. Now that Naeun was left alone, she felt extremely sick. First night back in Korea and she had to meet Eunji, only to find out that she had a boyfriend already. This is karma, she thought. Although she had not been in Korea for quite some time, her extreme memory enabled her to arrive at a bar nearby without much effort.

"Give me the strongest one please."

"Miss, you're alone now, are you sure?"

"Yes, just give it to me."

"Alright."

***

"Oppa-"

Don't be sad nonono~ You're not alone nonono~ Eunji's phone rang, disrupting the moment between them. Seeing that it was Naeun's contact, she did not want to pick up, but decided to anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hello Miss, this is Oh Hayoung of XXX Bar. I have a drunk lady here, and I called you because you're the first on her speed dial. Could you please drop by here to pick her up?"

"Okay, someone will go there. Thanks." After hanging up, Eunji sent a message to Bomi.

To: Bomi ^^

Bomi ah, just got a call from XXX bar that Naeun's drunk there, could you go pick her up?

 

From: Bomi

Naeun's back?? You're not kidding, are you? Why would they call you?

 

To: Bomi

I'm not kidding. Just go get her and send her home alright? Make sure she's fine. If anything happens to her I'll kill you.

Eunji was confused. First on speed dial.. Shouldn't it be that girl?

***

"Yah Naeun so you're really back. Why didn't you tell me and-" Bomi paused for a moment. "and Chorong?"

"Oh? Itz eu Bbomi. Annyeooooong~ rong time noh sheeee." (Oh? It's you Bomi. Annyeong. Long time no see.) 

Bomi then noticed someone next to Naeun. "Oh hi, you must be the one who called Eunji."

"Ah yeah, your friend here drank the strongest one here and got drunk so.."

"I'm sorry, here's the payment, we'll get going then!" Fishing out a couple of notes to pay for Naeun's drinks, she placed Naeun's hand over her neck and left the bar, with Naeun stumbling next to her.

It took Bomi a lot of effort alone to push the drunken Naeun into the passenger seat. She commented, "What exactly happened for you to drink like that?" Well, at least I would be more distracted from missing Chorong.

Bomi was not expecting a reply, but received one anyway. "Eunji haza boiifrrrrenn.. My babogee haz eh partna naoo" (Eunji has a boyfriend.. My baboji has a partner now)

She continued, "Ai waited sho longz four dis dae.. Ai missed hur sho marrrch." (I waited so long for this day.. I missed her so much.) "Wai deed ai leafe hur?" (Why did I leave her?)

Bomi stared at Naeun whose face was flushed red. There were no tears, but her expression carried a great deal of pain and sadness. Bomi could only sigh. Eunji had finally moved on after so long yet Naeun had always been waiting for her.

After arriving at Naeun's house, which thankfully she did not change, Bomi simply threw Naeun on her bed and decided to sleep in the living room for the night. She wanted to be there when Naeun was finally sober.

***

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" A loud scream woke Bomi up from her sweet dream. Immediately, she ran towards the source of the scream - Naeun.

"Yah must you really scream so loudly and high-pitched early in the morning?" 

"What happened? What am I doing here?"

"What do you mean what are you doing here? It's your house! You got drunk yesterday and the person called Eunji who then requested that I pick you up."

"She called Eunji? Oh no.."

"Naeun are you okay? You were in a pretty bad state yesterday.."

"Mmm. Just a little depressed that's all.." Naeun muttered, not exactly wanting Bomi to hear her reply.

"What did you sa- OH GOSH I'M LATE FOR WORK! Bye Naeun I'll call you again! You haven't changed your number, right?" Well, that was a rhetorical question since Bomi did not even look at Naeun for another second after asking that.

***

Bomi did not contact me at all, did I really go too far this time? Hopefully she will accept my apology. Chorong felt extremely guilty after thinking over it for hours, so she had plans for the next day, in order to apologise to Bomi. The first step being: Surprising Bomi at her office.

Looking through the window, Chorong gazed at her gorgeous girlfriend. But as she tilted her head just a bit to the side, she saw the cause of their argument - Kim Namjoo. Taking deep breaths, she convinced herself to not get angry and wait till Namjoo came out. However, things were different when it actually happened. The door opened. Chorong and Namjoo stared at each other for a second, and suddenly Namjoo fell on the floor, shouting in pain.

"Ow, my ankle hurts!"

Of course, this sent a worried and concerned Bomi running towards her. "What happened, Namjoo?"

"She kicked me! I think I fractured something, it hurts so much." Tears started rolling down Namjoo's face, as if she was indeed in a lot of pain. Chorong chuckled at Namjoo's acting. She should just quit this job and go be an actress.

Bomi, however, was convinced by it. "Yah Park Chorong, what are you doing here? Yesterday you argued with me over her, and now you come here to injure her?"

"Bomi, I-" Chorong attempted to explain herself.

"You? There's nothing to say Chorong, just look at what you have done." Bomi shot a death glare towards Chorong, which made Chorong run away at once. She felt so wronged, all she did was stand there as the door opened. As she ran, the wind brushing against her face, evaporating the tears that had already formed in her eyes. Out of the exit, across the road. Towards her car she went, but she never entered the car.

 

 

 

All that was heard was tyres squealing and a dolphin-pitched shriek. All that was seen was the girl with a pool of blood around her.


A/N: Oops, things got a little more serious for ChoMi. Naeun ah, cheer up please T_T 

Sobs I wanted to get this updated on 14th June b/c APink 2nd Generation Fanmeeting. ): Let's just pretend this update was done on the 14th kayy haha ><
[anyone saw Chorong's belly o:]

@akumatsubasa no more fighting XD sorry not sorry hehe. 

@panJYsone Tom and Jerry couple NEVER stops fighting! >< Chorong did want to get Bomi back but :(  yep that's awk haha

@sparklinghealthykid hahaha is it still cute? I think not xD

@ChristiiChan do you hate me more now xD I was just on Twitter predicting that y'all will hate me even more after this update heh. Naeun doesn't seem to be in a state to fight for Eunji :/

@soshiace9 stubborn chomi leads to trouble Dx iknowright they're so cute in Reply 1997 but 2eun is as well!!

@fluffsaur Tom and Jerry acting up again as usual. yepyep drama everywhere~