Finally Again

Change

"Wake up, Bomi." The half-awake Bomi stumbled out of the taxi. Finally opening her eyes completely, she realised where she was - her house.

"Why are we here?"

"Let's go in," Chorong said, pulling Bomi along.

Bomi had no choice but to follow. While opening the door, Bomi said, "If you're here to beg, then please don't. It would seem like we did something wrong, which we did not."

Chorong only smiled, as if she agreed to Bomi's sentence.

Opening the door, it was no surprise that the owner of the house was sitting right in the living room. Noticing the entrance of the two girls, he asked, "What are you two doing here?"

"Sir, could we talk alone for a while?" Chorong daringly asked. Bomi tugged onto Chorong's arm, knowing that deep inside she was afraid. "Yah, don't do that. Let's go."

However, Chorong just shook her head and removed Bomi's hand. "It's okay. Wait here, I'll be out soon."

"But-"

"Wait here. Everything will be fine."

Chorong followed Bomi's father into his room quietly. Whatever she was about to do, Bomi just hoped that Chorong would not beg and her father would do nothing to Chorong. Nothing that would harm Chorong, or her dignity, please.

The moment they stepped into the room, Chorong was no longer the quiet girl who walked in. For the second time ever, she fell onto her knees in front of him. Revealing only her strong side as usual, she pleaded, "Father, please let Bomi come back. As much as I love her, I don't want her to have to leave this house just for me. She may be willing to do that, but I know it hurts her a lot, which is something I don't want. So please let her come back to this house, even if it means that we have to break up."

"What makes you think I will let her come back even if you break up with her?"

"Because you love her. Every parent loves their child. And I know it pains you to chase her out as well." The mature side of Chorong never failed to show.

"Get up. Y'know, when I saw how she was even willing to give up everything for you, I really saw the extent of how much she loves you. As much as I don't really like you, Bomi's happiness is of higher importance. And now I think you're rather mature, and you even give up your dignity readily just for her. I guess you love her equally, so I'll let her come back, and you can continue to be together with her." It was like a dream. Bomi's father had finally softened.

Hearing that, Chorong's tears finally ran down freely. "Thank you Father, thank you so much!" Chorong got up and bowed repeatedly to Bomi's father.

"One condition though. Take good care of her. If you ever hurt her, I'll make sure you pay for it."

"I'll never hurt her, I promise. Thank you!" Chorong thanked profusely, until Bomi's father went out of the room then she followed suit. When he went out, he simply looked at Bomi then went on doing his own things. This made Bomi rather worried and ran to Chorong.

"Chorong ah, are you okay?" Chorong did not reply, but snuggled into Bomi's arms. Although Chorong was crying, her expression was a rather complex and unreadable one, so Bomi just stood there hugging her.

"Yah, it was a failure, right? Whatever you did inside. And you did not go on your knees, did you?" You could say Bomi just knew Chorong too well.

Finally, Chorong spoke. "We did it, Bomi, we did it. All the suffering is worth it. The begging, whatever, everything's worth it."

"Really?" Bomi's face lit up with a bright smile upon hearing that. However, the smile soon changed into a frown when she realised Chorong did what she asked her not to. "I told you not to do that, why did you?"

Pretending to be angry, Bomi walked away, only to be stopped by Chorong with a back hug. "I'm sorry dear, I just loved you too much. And I know it hurt you having to leave house."

Bomi turned around and pouted. "If you loved me you would've listened. I'm genuinely disappointed in you and I demand that you make it up to me."

Chorong laughed and flicked Bomi in her forehead. "Yes I will, my little kiddo."

***

Wait for me Naeun, I'm coming for you. I will see you at the airport, right?

Eunji's house was actually not too far away from the airport, but the journey there seemed like it lasted forever. To Eunji, it was probably the most painful journey ever.

Arriving at the airport after what seemed like years, Eunji paid the driver and ran into the airport without taking the change at all. She looked at the screen and realised it was about the time that Naeun would be entering the departure hall. Rushing to the departure hall, she saw the back of her girlfriend inside. She shouted her name several times, but there was no response. It was over, she would never meet Naeun again.

Eunji fell onto her knees and started sobbing. Not only was she feeling disappointed and betrayed by Naeun, she felt depressed as well. It only made much worse that it had to happen on her birthday. Little did she know, looking at her cry from inside was Naeun. The sight of her girlfriend - or ex-girlfriend - crying simply broke her heart into pieces. I'm sorry, Eunji.

***

The lovely couple had spent a night over at Bomi's house. It was a night full of tears for both, except that for once it was happy tears of recalling the hard times. It was a rather long night for them, talking about anything and everything until the younger girl fell asleep in the arms of the older.

The next morning, Chorong woke up first. Not wanting to wake Bomi up, she stayed in the same position and admired the beauty of her sleeping girlfriend. Their lives finally felt peaceful, like they have overcome everything.

However, Bomi woke up not long after, as if she could sense in her sleep that someone was staring at her. Being the one who cried more the previous night, her eyes were swollen while Chorong's was not.

"Your eyes are swollen," Chorong commented, but Bomi did not reply. She did not care, and the only thing that she thought of was that she was able to wake up in Chorong's arms.

"You're the first person I see when I open my eyes in the morning, do you have any idea how happy I am now?" Bomi asked.

Chorong smiled in response. It was the smile that charmed Bomi since the first time they met. She asked back, "Do you have any idea how happy I am?"

With that, they shared a morning kiss, a must-do for couples. Their sweet moment was, however, disrupted by Bomi's phone ringing. 

And the caller was Eunji. After picking up the phone, Bomi's face turned into a serious one.

"Why?" Chorong asked, concerned.

"Let's prepare to go out, we'll leave in 10. Naeun's not going for a holiday, she migrated. Eunji needs us now." 

***

The three met at Chorong's house, the only house which would be empty. It had been more than an hour since Naeun had left, yet Eunji's still crying. In Bomi's arms. It was the wrong time, but Chorong did not like it one bit. Not that she mentioned anything.

Despite Chorong being close to Naeun, she could not understand the reason behind Naeun's actions. What was with the abrupt leaving, without telling anyone at all? It must have hurt Eunji even more that the news was sudden.

Not long after, Eunji fell asleep from crying. The two decided to prepare a meal for Eunji to eat when she woke up, so they went out to buy some ingredients.

"Bomi ah," Chorong said. "One hour eighteen minutes and forty-seven seconds."

"Hmm?"

"How long Eunji was in your arms."

Bomi stopped in her track and pulled Chorong to stop as well. Turning such that both of them will face each other, it was Bomi's turn to flick Chorong's forehead. "Yah, I see someone's being jealous huh?"

Chorong blushed, being slightly embarrassed to get jealous over such a thing. She pouted and stated, "I just didn't like it. Would you like it if another girl cried in my arms?"

"No hehe," Bomi replied. She then held Chorong's hands and looked into her eyes. "But you know we're just close friends right? You're the one I love, now and forever. Let's just settle Eunji first, when she's in a better state I'll make it up to you okay?" 

Chorong nodded, knowing that Eunji was of priority at the moment.

"I just hope Eunji would be fine soon," Bomi said.

"Mmm. And Naeun as well. She's probably equally upset, or more. And she has no one there."


A/N: Decided that I'll just extend this fic and continue it then :) But anyway following my original plan, ChoMi are finally together! :) and Eunji's depressed.. I wonder how ChoMi will make it up to each other and how 2eun will overcome this. >< 

And late but thanks for the >50 subscribers guys! love each and every one of yall, whether yall comment or not! hope yall are satisfied with the current flow of the story and will continue to support ^^ thanks again!

@akumatsubasa yeah :( haha i'll consider their suggestions in the later part of the story :) aren't you just glad ChoMi's battle with Bomi's father is finally over? ^^

@ChristiiChan #staystrong2eun #staystrongyourhearts hehe who knows what will happen~

@Karakarakara here it is! hehe. glad my cliffhanger worked in a sense :D