Chapter 2

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After cuddle with jiyeon, I meet nickhun hyung. We discuss something about our project.

“~ so, myungsoo look like you can learn all this project within 4 years huh~” smile nickhun

“~ yeah hyung. But too many things I need to learn.~”

“~ don’t torture yourself myungsoo-ah. Just do slowly, I’m sure you can do it~”

“~ thank hyung. I learn too many things from you~” smile myungsoo.

“~ well, I see you change so much after married. Thanks for make my sister happy~”nickhun tap his shoulder.

“~ it’s because I love her. I will do everything for her. Don’t worry hyung~” said myungsoo. They walk together with long chat but then they heard someone yelled at lobby. They try to see what happened. But what the most shock is one of her staff yelling at kids. That kid is myungsoo twins.

“~yah krsytal, did you really believe these stupid kids~” say chorong.

“~mwoh, stupid kids. She call my child stupid Kids~” myungsoo feel anger and tighten his fist. But when he wants to yelled nickhun move fast than him.

“~ Who gave you permission to call them is Stupid kids!!!!! Did you know who’s them?~” yelled nickhun.

“~ appa, samchoon~” yelled them and run to myungsoo.

Myungsoo look them and hug the twins.

“~ appa, samchoon?~” mumble chorong.

All the staff, which looks the chaos also shocked when they see myungsoo and nickhun at there. All of them give bow as to their boss. Chorong looks panicked and start trembling.

Nickhun come closer to chorong and start smirks.

“~ how dare you insult these kids. Did you know who’s them?~” ask nickhun.

Chorong bow and shake her head.

“~ mianhae, young.. Master.. I didn’t know these kids is Mr Kim child~” stutter chorong.

“~ even if they’re not you also can’t insult to kids~” said nickhun.

“~appa, that noona is bad. She push us and call me and Jae Hee stupid~” cries Jino and Jae Hee.

But myungsoo seem can’t hold his anger. He came to chorong.

“~ slap~”

“~ how dare you call my twins stupid.~” yelled myungsoo make all the staff and chorong shock.

“~ I didn’t know. Mianhe Mr Kim.~” chorong bow many times with hold her cheeck.

“~ you insult them same like you insult me and my wife. I can hold my anger if you touch or insult me but not to my kids or my wife.~” yelled myungsoo.

“~ myungsoo, please calm down~” nickhun try to calm myungsoo.

“~ listen Park Chorong, it’s not about you just insult my nephew but seem like you insult my whole famile. From now on today, don’t you dare show your face at this company? You’re fired~” yelled nickhun make chorong kneel try for asking apologise. But myungsoo who anger more than nickhun can’t be patient anymore. He drags chorong and pushes her from company make twins scared.

“~ samchoon, why appa change to monster. Jino scare look appa. Samchoon, where’s is omma.~” cries Jino and hide at nickhun when he look at his father still in anger.

“~ myungsoo-ah. Just let her go. Let security do their jobs. Look your twins seem they scare with you~” said nickhun make myungsoo calm and turn around to his twins..

“~ Why you all still at here. Did you also want join her~” yelled myungsoo at all the worker who saw the chaos. After they all leave, myungsoo come to his twins but they hide at nickhun.

“~ jino-ah, jae hee-ah. Come to appa.~” myungsoo called them nicely.

“~ ani. Appa is monster. Jae Hee scares with appa. I want omma~” cries Jae Hee.

It’s make myungsoo sigh.

“~ oppas, Jino-ah, Jae hee-ah~” suddenly jiyeon called them make the twins run to jiyeon and hugs her tightly.

“~ omma. Appa is monster~” cries Jae Hee make jiyeon feels weird. Well, of course jiyeon knows when almost all workers spread the news. Jiyeon hugs her twins and look at nickhun and myungsoo asking for explanation.

“~ my prince and princess.how you two can come here? What happen? Why you two crying?~” ask jiyeon and wiped her twins tears.

Nickhun and myungsoo told the whole story at jiyeon when they saw the twins already sleep at couch in jiyeon rooms.

“~ no wonders our twins say you look monster~” sigh jiyeon.

“~ jiyeon. Myungsoo. I go first. Better you two settle first your problem. Oppa, will handle our meeting right now~” nickhun tap myungsoo shoulder make him nodded.

Myungsoo lean his head at wall and loot at his pity twins.

“~ oppa, are you still mad?~” ask jiyeon and caress his hair.

“~ yeah. How dare she insult my kids.~” said myungsoo with sad tone.

“~ oppa, please calm down. I know you love our twins but you’re Director. Your image will drop~” persuaded jiyeon and put her arm around myungsoo neck.

“~ baby, It you fine if they insult our kids~” frown myungsoo.

“~ oppa, of course I will angry if I’m at your shoes. Thanks to you for expel that girl and protect our kids but you shows your different side in front twins~” jiyeon kiss myungsoo lips.

“~ I know. I make them scare. But I can’t control my anger. Can you help me?~” myungsoo pout.

“~ arraso. I know what you mean oppa. Just forget the past and now you need to work hard for make our kids not scare with you.~” told jiyeon.

“~ arraso. Baby, we have meeting now. So how with twins?~” said myungsoo.

“~ don’t worry oppa. I will bring them to back home and you will attend meeting behalf for me.~” said jiyeon

“~ but you’re the important person in the meeting. Let me bring the twins at home and you attend the meeting~”

“~ no oppa. I want you take over. It’s my jobs as wife and mother. Otherwise, nickhun oppa also join the meeting. Don’t worry~” smile jiyeon.

“~ are you sure~”

“~ yeah. Just go. Anything you just need inform me at home~” jiyeon kiss him make him melted.

“~ If you said so. I will back home early.~” myungsoo take his coat and give slighlt kiss before leave the room.

“~ aigoo, these kids~” smile jiyeon and called her driver to pick up her and twins. But after put her twins in car, chorong who still waiting at in front building come to near jiyeon.

“~ Miss Park. Please don’t fire me. I’m really sorry~” chorong say with cries.

Jiyeon look at her and give smirk.

“~ **slap**~”

Her slap make chorong fall at the ground.

“~ please make sure don’t you show your face at this company or my family. I can accept if you insult me but not to my kids. Don’t try be a evil at here because I can be more evil than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter