Chapter 12

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon family stay at eunjung house after receives the news. Nickhun was comeback from his office once he gets the news from myungsoo.

“~baby, what’s happen. Where they go?~” nickhun look panic and come near eunjung try to make her calm. Eunjung was shivering blame herself when she saw the note that her sons run away.

“~that’s was my fault. Because of me they run away. Mason,mavin maden where you guys going. Please come back.~” cries eunjung. Nickhun felt hurt when saw eunjung condition.

“~ baby, that’s not your fault. That’s my fault baby. Don’t be like this~” nickhun hug her and rubbed her back to make her calm. But eunjung with her stubborn push him make him fall.

“~ go away. Don’t touch me. That’s your fault. I told you stay away from me~” yell eunjung make myungsoo, nickhun and jiyeon shock.

“~ no, don’t said she kidnapped my sons~” eunjung suddenly remember Victoria treat about her sons.

“~baby, what’s wrong?~” nickhun ignore her push and come near me.

“~you!!! Give me back my sons.~” eunjung grab nickhun collar and keep screaming. That’s really make him hurt to see his wife like that.

“~ please give back my son, nickhun-ah. Please tell Victoria give me back my sons. I only have them in my life. Please. I beg to you.~”

“~ unnie, what are you talking about?~” This time jiyeon heard that.

“~ ji, please save them they still young. Please help me~” eunjung run to jiyeon and kneel at her.

“~ unnie, please don’t be like this. Tell me, what happen~” cries jiyeon and hug eunjung. Eunjung told her the whole story about Victoria blackmail her if she didn’t divorce with nickhun.

“~ please nickhun. Please divorce me.~” begging eunjung at nickhun leg. That’s was really hurt him. How come she asks divorce because of that?

“~ what the hell! You were asking me to divorce you. Are you crazy Ham Eunjung? No, I will not divorce you.~”

“~ nickhun, how you be selfish!! They’re your sons. How you can be like this. Tell me. That’s your fault. If you not cheat on me with your ex-girlfriend we will not like this.~” yell eunjung. She really lost her temper. Jiyeon try to calm her and myungsoo try to pull nickhun before he does something that we never expect.

“~ I’m selfish? You’re the one who selfish here. Yes, that’s was my fault for not trusting on you and we lost our baby. I admit my mistake and I’m sorry about that but I never cheat on you!~” this time nickhun yell can be heard at the whole house.

“~ I don’t care whatever you want to said. I don’t care about you feeling I just want my sons only. Victoria just wants you. And I’m sure when you divorcee me she will return back my sons, can you understand that!!!~”

“~ unnie, please don’t be like this. Nickhun oppa already regret what he done~”

“~ Ham Eunjung, did you think I’m your toys. Did my mistake was bigger until you can said like that.  I’m not a doll you can pass me to anyone. Did I’m not important to you.~” tears fall from nickhun. He was shock with eunjung word.

“~ did you really desperate for a divorce. Okay, I will divorce you~” sigh nickhun with heavy breath

“~oppa!!!~”

“~hyung~”

“~ I will divorce you if only I die. ~” said nickhun and leave them alone. Myungsoo chase nickhun when he receive signal from jiyeon. Jiyeon trying making eunjng calm and she became soft until fall asleep. Myungsoo return back to the house and meet jiyeon.

“~ where’s oppa?~”

“~ he was in Luhan hyung house~” sigh myungsoo.

“~ Luhan?~”

“~ yeah, why baby. Owh god, what a tough day we had~” myungsoo go to kitchen to take a water.

“~oppa, did you know about that?~”
“~ what, Victoria?~” said myungsoo which he know what in jiyeon mind. He nodded make jiyeon hit his chest.

“~ why you didn’t tell me?~”

“~ well, can you will calm if we told you. And thinking about that, I don’t think that Victoria dare to kidnap the kids.~”

“~ how did you know that?~”

“~ well, baby I’m maybe not smart ask you think. But, after the accident nickhun hyung kick and slap Victoria at her house when he know the truth about the divorce, the next day, me and Luhan send she back to China and we hired someone to always monitor her.~” said myungsoo with proud face.

“~ really. Wow daebak? But how about Naeun? You said they were teaming for ruin us?

“~aigoo, my baby worries for nothing.~” smile myungsoo and kiss her forehead to make her calm.

“~ And for the Naeun, Nickhun hyung already terminated her and Son Corporation from our company. Now, she was being found guilty for embezzlement. And now she was facing with law. So, how impossible she was involved with that. I’m sure Son Corporation was busy about Nauen now. ~” said myungsoo.

“~owh gosh, oppa I didn’t know you can take action too fast~” said jiyeon being proud with her husband.

“~ well, I’m Kim Myungsoo.~” myungsoo said with proud tone make jiyeon laugh. Myungsoo hug her and buried his face at jiyeon neck make her tickle

“~ But oppa, where are they?~” said jiyeon and try to push myungsoo slightly make myungsoo shrugged his shoulder.

“~owh baby, did you know how tired I’m now. I need my energy~” whine myungsoo make jiyeon chuckle.

“~ oppa, that’s was not right time. Eunjung unnie and nickhun oppa still had problem. We need help them oppa. Otherwise, we stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter