Chapter 4

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun wakes up from his dreamland when he feel his wife not beside him. He tries to search his wife and saw that enujung already asleep at couch.

“~ aigoo, why did she sleep at there?~” nickhun sigh and come closer to eunjung. He stare at his wife feature and wide his smile.

“~ you look angel when you sleep,yeobo. Mianhae, for shows my bad side at you.~” nickhun eunjung hair. But then his move make eunjung wake up.

“~ owh oppa, what are you doing here?~” eunjung rubbed her sleepy eyes.

“~ pabo, why are you sleep at here? Did you doesn’t have a room. Am I not your husband? Why you make me sleep alone~” nickhun pretend mad.

“~ mianhae, you look so angry today make me scared to near you. This is my first time I saw your angry face. Oppa, I’m sorry because of me you missed your meeting~” eunjung fall her tears with lower her head. Nickhun just smile and sit beside her and wrapped her arm.

“~ why you need to scare at me. Am I a monster wants to eat you?  Am I hit you?~

Eunjung just shake her head with pout. Her cute action make nickhun melt. He kisses eunjung cheek and put his big palm at eunjung cheek for meet his eyes.

“~ I’m sorry if I look mad at you. I’m sorry if I high my voice to you. I know you already bored or tired with my jealousy but what can I do, I can’t hold that. I really love you. Even I need to repeat again many times my feeling at you I just want your attention and your love.~” explain nickhun.

“~ but I also want my free time. 4 years I spent my life at Thailand with you and our kids and now we’re already at Korea I just want meet my friends. Otherwise if you mad because I meet Luhan I’m really sorry but he’s your cousin. I know him before I meet you. Yeah, of course I know you first but through real person I meet him first and it’s just a friend~” pout eunjung.

“~ yeah, I know but why you didn’t tell me first. What if something happens at you? I can’t live without you. I’m sorry if my jokes in the morning hurt your feeling but this is because I want get your attention.~”

“~ Why would you? You already get my attention.~” blank eunjung.

“~ since we back to Korea, you rarely not at home and sometimes you back home late.~”

“~ but your word make me hurt. I know I’m ugly, not feminine like other women but why you choose me before we married. Seems like you already regret~” sigh eunjung make nickhun laugh.

“~ well, maybe you look different but I never regret to choose you as my wife. For me, you’re more beautiful than angel~” said nickhun make eunjung shy

“~ but what can I do, even my wife have beautiful face but she have fatty body, rough arm, her hug so tightly make me choke~” tease nickhun make eunjung blank.

“~ yah!!!!!~” yelled eunjung make nickhun laugh.

“~ sorry. I just make a joke. Don’t yelled you can make our hero wake up~” laugh nickhun with put his palm at eunjung mouth. But then eunjung bites his palm makes him groan in pain.

“~ appo yeobo~” pout nickhun and hug eunjung.

“~ you start first~”

Nickhun look at eunjung eyes, her nose and lips. He wide his smile and kiss eunjung passionately. Eunjung also melted that kiss, wrapped her arm around nickhun arm. After 10 minutes make out nickhun pick up eunjung like bridal.

“~ Where you want bring me~”

“~ did you want sleep at here? Yeobo, it’s already 3am. Did you want sleep at couch? Hell no.~” said nickhun.

“~ ermm it’s because you mad at me.~”

“~ hello Mrs Park Eunjung. Even I’m mad at you, want or don’t want, you still need to sleep beside me. Or else I can’t sleep for whole night~” smile nickhun and kiss her head.

“~ who ask you to mad at me~” eunjung poked her tounge.

“~ grrrrr.. I think you need punishment Park Eunjung. I give you choice. You want I making love with you at living room and you can get back pain or you want me making rough love with you at soft bed until you can’t walk for week. So, you don’t have any choice.~” smirk nickhun and walk to their bedroom.

“~ oppa, why your punishment seems like crazy ert guy~” laugh eunjung.

“~ well, this is because I have y crazy wife~” both of them have fun together.

 

As usual, eunjung will prepare nickhun for work and breakfast for her sons. Eunjung enjoy her life even almost everyday she has little fight with her husband. After send nickhun to work eunjung feel not well. She feels like want to vomit and headache. Nickhun walk as usual to office until he heard someone call his name

“~Nick oppa~”

“~ owh, Victoria. Woah, what are you doing here? Said nickhun.

“~ well, I have a job at here? Oppa, I miss you so much? Ask Victoria and tried to hug nickhum but get rejected with nickhun.

“~ job? So what happen with LA? What I know that you can’t leave there and love LA so much. What happen?~” smirk nickhun.

“~ oppa, your word so harsh. Did you still mad at me because broke up with you?~”

“~ why would I ? You choose your career and party life rather than me.Otherwise, you and me just a history. I already have my family.~”

“~ oppa, I’m really sorry. I came here for meet you oppa. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter