Chapter 6

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung decide want give nikchun surprise about her pregnancy. And because in few day is nikchun birthday, eunjung want told him at the time as present. She smiling alone for gives surprise. She decides to bring nikchun and spent time together at hotel living two of them. She also asking jiyeon help for take care her sons when she not around.

But now, before she prepares her surprise, she decide pretend like normal. Eunjung make lunch box for his husband. She will come to nikchun office for make sure nickhun never skip his meal and she will send her sons at her mom house. She walks around with happy mood. She greeting all workers and having small chat with them. But then, she saw that nikchun talks happily with one girl that she feels look familiar.

“~ owh, is that Victoria-shi?~” frown eunjung.

Nikchun look happy and grin his smile when look at Victoria. Eunjung never feel jealous with her husband but she didn’t know why she feel uneasy this time when she look nikchun laugh and talk with vicoria. She thought maybe effect jealousy from her pregnancy.

“~ ani. Ham Eunjung, your husband will not cheat on you. She is just a model for Park Company. It’s not your style for jealous~” mumble eunjung for not believe her mind.

“~ owh yeobo~” suddenly nikchun come to eunjung and give her kiss.

“~ owh, oppa. Anyeong Vivtoria-shi~” smile eunjung and greeting them.

“~ you bring my lunch today~” nikchun wrapped his arm around eunjung waist.

“~ oouhh.. ermm yeah. I made your favorite meal oppa~”

“~ arraso. Ermm mianhae Victoria-shi. I told you right,my wife will bring me my lunch. Sorry I can’t join you~” smile nikchun and wink at eunjung make her blush.

“~ owh, nickhun-shi you’re lucky have wife who taking care about you. erm I going first. See you next time eunjung-shi~” Victoria give bow and walk away.

“~damn you eunjung. I will let you go this time. And will make sure I will get back nickhun. He is mine~” smirk Victoria.

Meanwhile, nichkhun going back to his office with eunjung. With lunch made by his wife make him feel so great.

“~ oppa, did you have time on this weekend?~” ask eunjung.

“~ ermm why are you asking that. Of course will have time for my wife. Why?~” smile nikchun.

“~ can you come to Seoul Hotel this Sunday? I want you come alone.~”

“~ omo, alone? Seoul Hotel? Yeobo waegurae? We can meet at home right? How about our sons?~” nikchun became weird.

“~ aisyhh oppa, did you forget that? This Sunday is your birthday so I want celebrate with you.~” eunjung start shy.

“~ owhh that’s right yeobo, how come I can forgot that. Ermm but why is only us?

“~ I want spent time with you only and I have something important things want tell you.~” smile eunjung.

“~Ermm only us? It will be great idea. Ok. But what is the important thing you want tell me?~”

“~ aisyhh, I will told you later. So make sure you come ermm~”

“~ arraso Mrs Park Eunjung. So, can I ask my present now~”

“~ ige bwoyah. I have special present for you. wae? You have something want from me~”

“~ Really. Assa, I will receive present from my wife. But still I want this present from you~”

“~ what is that? If I can give I will buy for you~”

“~ yeobo, this item you no need to buy. I want it from you~” nikchun try to .

“~ owh, from me. What is that?~”

“~ making love with me and create another baby for me. Can i?~” nikchun smile with naught way. But eunjung with her blank still think about nikchun request.

“~ owh yeobo, don’t said you still not understand what I mean~” nikchun try hold hhis laugh.

“~ ermm what do you mean oppa~” eunjung start pout.

“~ aigoo, why I have cute wife~” nikchun pinch her cheek.

***********************

Day by day, nikchun quite busy in office. Not sure he remember his date with eunjung, he too busy spent time with Victoria. Meanwhile, eunjung do a preparation at hotel together with Luhan and her sons. Yes, her son and Luhan already know about eunjung plan and decide to help her. Even its hurt luhan who see eunjung happy with nikchun but for women his most love he can be happy if eunjung happy.

Eunjung can see nikchun start slowly to change but she tries her best to avoid her feeling from thing nothing. Nikchun always back at late night who he never do this since they married. And it’s really make eunjung feel uneasy. The date she suppose spent with nikchun seem like nikchun already forget that.

“~ baby, did appa still remember about date with mommy later. Lately, your appa look busy. If that your appa have another women. Baby, can omma told to your appa that you already inside in my tummy. Is that your appa will happy with this news. But, lately your appa seem try to avoid me~” eunjung feel so upset when she remember how nikchun treat her lately. Nikchun back to home in late night, no more sweet word, no more morning kiss and some time he skip his breakfast. That’s make eunjung more uneasy. Everytime she ask, nikchun will say he busy, when she call him, nikchun never pick up her call.

“~ omma, what are you doing in the dark~” ask Mason who sudden came when saw his mom sit alone at living hall.

“~ owh mason-ah. Why are you wake up. Can’t sleep?~” ask eunjung and wide her arm to hug mason.

“~ mason feel thirsty that’s why mason wake up but then mason saw omma at here? omma waiting appa again?~”

“~ ermm, your appa still not back~”pout eunjung make mason put his small pal at eunjung cheek.

“~ omma, don’t be sad. If omma can’t sleep alone, let sleep with me huh. Mason miss to sleep with omma~” said mason and give eunjung kiss.

“~ aigoo, how can I have sweet son like you~” eunjung laugh and tickle mason make them laugh together.

“~ omma, don’t play too hard. My sister already sleeps. She will wake up if omma make too much move~” said mason and caress eunjung tummy.

“~ arraso young  man. You such a sweet brother~”

“~ omma, appa still didn’t know that mason will have sister soon~” ask Mason make eunjung shake her head.

“~ omma want give surprise to your appa~” smile eunjung. That night eunjung snuggle with mason until she sleeps at couch. But still nikchun still not come back. She decides to meet nikchun at office to look his condition. But then, she feels her heart want burst when she saw nikchun laugh with Victoria.

“~ I’m worried about him but he laugh with other women. What the hell this? No wonder he not pick up my call~” sigh eunjung with sad. But then she heard someone chatting each other about nikchun.

“~ yah!! Look at Mr Nickhun with Ms Victoria. They seem look close right~”

“~ yeah, that’s right. they also look suit each other. She beautiful, have great body and sweet. they look sweet couple~”

“~ yah!! Don’t forget Mr nickhun already married. I pity with Miss eunjung. But I can smell that ms Victoria is a not good women~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter