Chapter 9

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ What are you saying baby? Divorced?~” said nikchun with shocked with eunjung word.

“~ eunjung-ah~”

“~ unnie~”

“~ sister-in-law~”

“~ omma~”

Eunjung just keep silent with lower her head. With tears and sobs, she really feel guilty with all the entire Park family and her parents.

“~ mianhae, I can’t live with you anymore. I can’t live with husband who never trust with his wife and our marriage.~” said eunjung.

“~ Baby, I told you that I’m really sorry. I know it’s my fault but why must divorced. NO. I will not allow that. You know I can’t live without you baby. Please, I don’t want it. Please forgive me baby~” cries Nickhun with kneel down asking forgiveness.

“~ Unnie, I know you angry and disappointed with my brother and me also still angry with him what he did at you and your unborn baby but unnie, can you think again about divorce.~” persuaded jiyeon. She also pity with her brother.

“~ Sister-in-law. Don’t be like that. I know he already do a mistake but please think again. Both of you already married almost 5 years and how about your sons if you two divorced.~” said Daniel.

“~omma, what is meaning with divorce? Why appa kneel down? Omma, please don’t be sad. Mavin will always beside you. If appa don’t want you, Mavin will stay with omma. Please don’t leave Mavin.~” tears Mavin with cupped eunjung face make her cries and hug her sons.

“~ miahae, that’s my final decision. Nickhun-shi, please divorce me. I can’t live with you anymore. And please leave this room. I want to be alone~” said eunjung and lying down at her bed with her sons. Nickhun still sobbed and mumble “sorry”.

“~khun-ah, give eunjung time. Maybe she still stress after lost your child.~” T.O.P patted nikchun shoulder.

“~ Your brother is right. Our eunjung still sadness and stress. Give her time, maybe she will change her mind after this. Her mind still in mess.~” persuaded eunjung dad at his son-in-law.

“~ baby, I’m really sorry. I became like that because I really love you. I never cheat on you. But if you still want divorce I will give the paper to you ~”said Nickhun make the entire shocked.

“~oppa!!!~”

“~ khun-ah. What are you saying?~”

“~ are you out your of mind?~”

Nickhun just keep silent but his eyes still look at eunjung.

“~ I will send you divorce paper as what you want but you will see my dead body. Lost you in my life same like I already lost with my life.~” said Nickhun and leave the room. Luhan and all Nickhun family shocked with his confess. Luhan chase nickhun for to prevent what he tried to thought.

One by one the entire family leaves the room quietly. Feel disappointed with eunjung decision. Well, they already know that eunjung is a stubborn girl. Jiyeon bring out all the eunjung sons and let eunjung alone.

 

Meanwhile, eunjung still wrapped herself with blanket. She fall her tears without non-stop but she doesn’t have choice. Even she still angry with Nickhun after lost her unborn baby but she still loves him. Divorced? She never thought want to divorce but her situation force she ask for that.

 

Flashback

Eunjung wake up from her tiredness. She decides to keep silent and ignore Nickhun. She want Nickhun feel what she feel. When she knows the truth that she lost her baby that’s really make her heart broken. She admit that, she really missed Nickhun and feel want to hug him but when she remember how Nickhun push and slapped her that night make her hurt.

 

She want be alone. She want think what her mistake until Nickhun do at her like that. When evening comes, eunjung feel relieved when entire her family already back from visit her. But then, when she wants to sleep she heard that nickhun enter her room with cries. He ask apologies and feel regret with his behavior. But eunjung pretend to sleep and heard all his confession. That time, only god knows how much she misses his husband. She want hug her husband and make him calm but her ego can’t let her go easily.

 

After nickhun give up when eunjung didn’t give any respond, he kiss eunjung forehead and walk away to take some meal for himself. Eunjung open her eye lid and start tears.

“~ mianhae oppa.~” eunjung lower her head.

But then, eunjung heard someone open the door. Eunjung start wide her smile when she thought that guy is a husband. But her smile drop when she saw Victoria come with smirk.

“~ Hello, Ms Ham Eunjung. How are you?~” smirk Victoria.

“~ What are you doing here? Get out from here~” said eunjung and ignore her.

“~ aigoo, don’t be like that. It’s not good behavior for welcoming visitor, right~”

“~ but sorry, I not interested to have visitor right now?~”

“~ owh come on. We’re friends right?”~

“~ I don’t have friends like you. What do you want? I know you came here with full reason?~”

“~ aigoo, I didn’t know that you a smart. Ok, let’s do a short time. I want you divorce with nickhun oppa?~”

“~ what? Divorce? He’s my husband? Hell no~”

“~ but he never treat you like wife after you cheat on him~”

“~ I didn’t. I never cheat on him. My love only for him~”

“~ owh so sweet. So, how about my love for him. You stole my man. Nickhun oppa suppose to be my husband not you. He’s my first love and we’re lover before you enter his life. You ruined our relationship~” yelled Victoria.

“~ you’re just his past and I his present. I didn’t care about your past relationship with him because what I know, he choose me to be his wife rather than you~”

“~ you stupid women~” hissed Victoria and slap eunjung. But eunjung can’t do anything because she still weak

“~ You’re coward. You hit me when I still weak. Did you think, you do this at me I will give up with my marriage? Hell no~”

“~ but he made you lost your baby~”

“~ I can forgive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter