Chapter 10

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ owh, t-ara sunbae. What are you doing here?~” stutter Luhan when they saw them.

But they glare only at nickhun. How mad they’re right now. But then q-ri come closer to nikchun and gives him a hard punch.

“` what do you said? Don’t insult that ? Heol, how dare you protect that rather than your wife? You’re unbelievable~” smirk q-ri.

The words who come out from q-ri mouth make nickhun gulp his throat hardly.

“~ We trust you for take care eunjung because you’re jiyeon brother.  So we don’t have any doubt for let eunjung to married with you but now we’re wrong. You never trust your wife and what the hell with your jealousy, Park Nickhun.~” yelled soyeon.

Nickhun seem shocked with soyeon.

“~ Why you look shocked? You shock because my word is true?

“~ is that eunjug told all of you~”

“~ psftt.. She never tells us about your marriage problem. If she had problem, she always keep alone because she don’t want give any burden at us. But, as a friends and sister that we already stay together more than you think, we know that she had a problem. She love you so much, but how you can change when your first love appear~” sigh soyeon.

“~ ani, my heart never change. I still love her. She’s my wife. But I don’t why heart always feel not secure when she always meet her male friends. I can’t control my self.~” said nickhun with tears.

“~ that’s first time I heard stupid excuse from married guy.~” said soyeon and walk away together with other leave him alone. They go to eunjung room and make her smile again. q-ri ask luhan and myungsoo left the room and let them alone.

“~ Now, ham eunjung. Mind to tell us what’s the going on between you and nickhun~” ask q-ri with serious tone.

“~ unnie. Why you sudden ask me this question? It’s nothing~” stutter eunjung.

“~ eunjung-ah, we already know each other long time ago. We know you so much. Please, don’t keep this alone. I know you still sad about you lost your baby, but it’s doesn’t mean you can be like this. You still have us. We’re family ~” persuaded boram.

“~ ani unnie. I don’t want give any burden at you all with my problem. It’s ok, I’m fine~” eunjung try give a smile.

“~ can’t you stop with your fake smile? We know that you’re not ok~” yelled q-ri with sudden make eunjung and the rest jump.

“~ yah, q-ri-ah can you give us signal before you yelled. Aigo, you can give me heart attack~” said boram with innocent. But q-ri still glares at eunjung with serious.

“~ I know you’re not strong, jungie. If you want to cry, we can be your shoulder but please don’t keep this alone. Its make us more hurt to see you like this.~” soyeon patted eunjung back make her cry.

“~ unnie, it’s really hurt unnie. Why this happen to me? Is that I can’t be happy with my family? Why?~” cried eunjung at soyeon shoulder. That day, Eunjung decide to told them the whole stories include Victoria threatened her with her family safety. She can’t hold again this hurt.

“~ , that woman is really mean. If I can, I will kill her now~” said boram with angry tone.

“~ so eunjung, we heard you ask divorce with nickhun. It’s true? Are you serious?~” ask soyeon.

“~ ermm unnie. I already decide that. Even I still love him but I need to protect my sons~” said eunjung with low tone.

“~ no. why would you give up like this. You’re not eunjung that we know before this. The Ham Eunjung we know before this is strong and will fight again to get her own. ~” said soyeon.

“~ but unnie, it’s hard for me. I can’t make my sons suffer. They’re still young~”

“~ did you think if when you and nickhun divorce, your sons will not suffer? They still need love from their parents. Did you think, they will be ok, when they look both their parents separated.~” said q-ri.

“~ listen, we will help you. Now you rest yourself. Don’t think too much about this. Let us handle that your problem. And one more think, even I still disappointment and angry with nickhun behavior, I still need protect my brother in law and you.~” said q-ri make soyeon and boram gasp.

“~woah, your speech make me touched Lee-Ji Hyun. Deabak~” laugh boram and show her thumb.

“~ can you shut up Jeon Boram~” said q-ri and smack boram head. Eunjung and soyeon just laugh with their small fight.

“~ unnie, can both of you stop that. You two look funny~” laugh soyeon with eunjung.

q-ri and boram just smile when they look at eunjung.

“~ That’s my dongsaeng. Keep smile and happy, don’t you dare fall your tears with useless thing~” smile q-ri and patted eunjung head.

“~eunjung-ah, did jiyeon know about this?~” ask soyeon make eunjung lower her head.

“~ ani, she didn’t know. I don’t want give her burden with our problem.~”

“~but she need to know about this. It’s about her brother.~” said boram.

“~ Because it’s about her brother I don’t want give her hard time. You all know her right? How she love us and how she love me as sister. If she know this, she will more suffer and sad with that. Just enough she suffer before this and I don’t want she involve with this issue. And I also don’t want because our problem she will fight with her own brother.~” said eunjung.

“~ but until when you want keep this secret from her. What if, she knows this from other mouth? It will make her more hurt~”

“~ unnie, if I said this you will said I’m stupid. But I prefer she hate me than she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter