Chapter 13

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon wakes from her sleep when she feel sunrise. She was smiling when she saw her man beside her. Even they always argue because myungsoo silly mistake but she admit that she love him so much since they meet for the first time in Idol life. She caress myungsoo feels at was giggle alone when she saw myungsoo whine with his cute face. Her kiss myungsoo forehead, myungsoo nose, myungsoo eyes, myungsoo cheek, myungsoo eyes and lastly she kiss myungsoo lips make her giggle alone.

“~ I really love you a lot myungie. I can’t imagine living without you beside me~”

“~ me too baby. I love you a lot~” smile myungsoo and open his eyes make jiyeon blush.

“~ you already wake up. Ige bwoyah.~” jiyeon hit his chest make myungsoo laugh. He pull her closer make their chest touch each other.

“~ I didn’t know you can be sweet like this. Did you always do this every morning~” said myungsoo and kiss her lips.

“~ nope, just for today~”

“~ Only today? Owh gosh my heart feel like someone stabbed my heart~” joked myungsoo with his hand act stab his chest make jiyeon laugh and push him.

“~ You’re too overacting oppa. I love you oppa~” jiyeon hug him and that morning they snuggle each other before jiyeon make the breakfast before her lovely prince and princess whine no food.

Jiyeon goes to Jino and Jae Hee room but she accidently heard someone talking on the phone.

“~ Really, you already lock the house, Nice job. Now you send them mission, okay~”

“~ like Jino voice. But he was talking with whom at this early morning? Lock the house?~” jiyeon became paranoid and hide behind the door to eardrop Jino conversation.

“~ Mason oppa, don’t worry, we sure your parents will reconcile. They love you’ll~”

This time jiyeon can hear Jae Hee voice. What the hell with these kids.

“~Mason oppa? Don’t said?~” jiyeon turn speechless.

“~ baby, what’s wrong? Why you hide at there?~” ask myungsoo who sudden appear to search jiyeon. Jiyeon look at myungsoo and push the door harshly make Jino and Jae Hee jump.

“~owhh om..ma. Hi omma, good morning~” Jino and Jae Hee start stutter when they saw jiyeon fierce face. Jiyeon snatch the phone at Jae Hae hand and open the Log call and message.

“~ Kim Jino and Kim Jae Hee, can you explain what happen? Where is Mason, Mavin and Maden?~” Jiyeon pull Jino and Jae Hee ear and bring them to living room. Myungsoo can’t say anything when Jiyeon already turn mad. He tries to help his child but him also being push by Jiyeon. Jino don’t have any choice, he told jiyeon the whole story and their plan.

“~ omma, mianhae. We know what we do is wrong. But we want help them. They’re my cousins.~” cries Jino and Jae Hee.

“~ But, did you know your action make them dangerous. So, where the living now?~”

Jino and Jae hee looking at myungsoo asking for help.

“~ why you two can’t be careful. Look, your omma turn to be dino again~” whisper myungsoo make Jino and Jin Hee giggle.

“~ Kim myungsoo, don’t said you also involve with that plan? How come you support them?~” this time jiyeon pull myungsoo ear make him groan.

“~ ouch baby. Sorry. I really didn’t know their plan until you force them to spoke now. Otherwise, they just want help Khunjung family only. That’s good idea, right?~” myungsoo begging to jiyeon for let his ear.

“~mianhae omma, oppa didn’t know about this. Please don’t punish appa. His ear already turns red.~” pout Jae Hee when she saw her lovely innocent daddy getting punishment. Jiyeon look at myungsoo and feel guilty and let his go.

“~ Now tell me, where they living now and with whom?~”

“~ that one we can’t told you omma, because you will ruined the plan, but don’t worry they safe with someone you know and close at Jeju Island

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter