FINAL

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When eunjung and nickhun still with their activity,  Jiyeon and myungsoo celebrate party with their kids, eunjung sons and woohyun with hyomin. They we’re laugh together until midnight. But then, jiyeon didn’t see Mason at the dining hall.

“~Jino, where’s Mason?~” ask jiyeon.

“~ Molla, he didn’t say anything~” said Jino and join his dad and Woohyun to play a games. Jiyeon looking around and went out from house when she saw Mason sit alone at beach chairs in front their vacation house.

“~Hey Mason, what are you doing here? It’s dangerous and cold~” ask Jiyeon and lift his up before she put Mason at her laps.

“~ Nothing. I just want be alone tonight~” smile Mason.

“~ But why?~”

“~ because I’m happy but at the same time I feel sad ~” said Mason and lower his head make jiyeon frown.

“~ hey, what wrong? Tell me. Maybe immo can help you~”

“~aniyo. It’s just my emotional only. Don’t worry. I’m happy to see my parents reconcile again. So we can be a happy family like before.~”

“~ but, why are you still sad? That’s good news right?~”

“~ I’m sad because this happen at our family. It’s hurt me when I’m so omma in pain and suffer. I scare omma will hurt again. I can’t see that~” cries Mason make jiyeon touching with his word.

“~ Mason-ah, everything happen already is written. Not all people can feel happiness with easy. They need attempted to get happiness. But don’t worry, immo sure your parents will stay longer than you think. They need thanks with you because you’re the one who make them appreciate each other. So, don’t be sad and don’t worry, okay?~” said jiyeon make Mason hug her tightly.

“~Thanks immo because always beside us when we’re in problem. Thanks for give me the best cousin Jino and Jin Hee.~” smile Mason.

“~ thanks to you, because be my cute nephews. I love you Mason~” jiyeon kiss his forehead.

“~ I love you auntie jiyeon~” smile Mason. They hug each other until Mason asleep. Jiyeon bring him to his room and let Mason sleep beside his brothers. She plants her kiss at to three brother and turn off the light.  She went to Jino and Jin Hee room and does a same thing at them.

“~ Good night Kids~” whisper Jiyeon but be surprised when myungsoo hug her from behind.

“~ omg, myung you give me a shock.~” sigh jiyeon and held her chest.

“~ mianhee. Let’s go to sleep. I’m tired already. Aigoo,my back ache.~” sigh myungsoo and snuggle his face at jiyeon shoulder. Jiyeon know what her husband means that. He knows very well that how ert her husband lately.

“~ don’t give me excuse. I know what inside your head now~” laugh jiyeon make myungsoo pout. He leaves her alone and goes to their room. He pulls the blanket and turns his body.

“~ aigoo, my husband turn to kid again.~” sigh jiyeon and lie down beside myungsoo. She by ignore his pouting. But myungsoo feel frustrated with her. He turns around facing her and keeps sit.

“~yah!! You don’t want persuaded me~” yell myungsoo and push her body to facing him.

“~ shireo! Who ask you pout with me? Moreover, I don’t think that I make a mistake to persuade you~” tease jiyeon make myungsoo lie down and whine.

“~that’s not unfair~” myungsoo turn around and pull his blanket close his whole body make jiyeon laugh. She hovered at myungsoo and sit at his tummy. She pulls the blanket and she was smile when she saw his husband pouting face with close his eyes.

“~ go away. I want to sleep~” said myungsoo with his close eyes.

“~ are you sure you don’t want? Oppa, mianhae~” jiyeon say in y tone. Her finger keep running at myungsoo chest make him smile.

“~ I know what you want oppa~” She lean her face at myungsoo and deep the kiss make myungsoo open her eyes. Jiyeon wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer and started kissing him. It only took Myungsoo a few seconds to dominate the kiss. He kissed her hungrily and Jiyeon tilted her head trying to meet the intensity of his rising passion. And that night they had passionately with each other like in paradise.

************************************************

The next day, nikchun wakes from his sleep when he saw eunjung not at beside him. He wide his smile when he saw eunjung at the kitchen makes a breakfast.

“~good morning~” smile nickhun and give her back hug. Eunjung turn her head make nickhun kiss her lips.

“~ Morning. Did you sleep well~” ask eunjung and continue her cooking.

“~yeap, I’m sleep very well because I having good night with my angel yesterday~” said nickhun and kiss her neck make eunjung blushing. They take a breakfast together and walk around at beach with held each other hand. Nickhun wrapped his arm around eunjung for make sure she didn’t go to anyway from his grip. Every minute he will pour his kiss to her lips.

“~omma appa!!~” eunjung look at nickhun eyes before she saw her three sons run toward them. She wide her smile and run to them.

“~ aigoo, my sons. Omma miss you so much~” said nickhun and held mason and mavin head and kiss the whole their face.

“~ owmma, aden miws omma~” said maden who still can’t talk pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter