Chapter 5

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meet eunjung, jiyeon decide goes to office because she heard her husband have big meeting. All the director board give big bow when meet her. She just gives smile and walk away. When she opens the door, what make her shock is one girl on top is husband.

“~ oppa~”

Myungsoo who look panicked start to stand up and push Naeun.

“~ baby, this is not you think.~” myungsoo try to protect himself and glare to Naeun.

“~ owh annyeong miss Park.~” Naeun pretend like nothing happen.

“~ what are you try to do miss Naeun~” smirk Jiyeon.

“~ well, I hope you not misunderstanding about you see just now. You husband try to save me from fall but he also unstable, so that’s why both of us fall. Don’t worry I believe your husband will not cheat on you~” smirk Naeun.

“~ of course I will believe my husband will not cheat on me but what I’m not believe is your attitude Miss Naeun. I’m glad to heard that my husband try to helping you from fall but if I know your try to do something amazing more than happened just now, don’t blame me for your next life~” smirk jiyen with crossed her arm.

“~ don’t worry, I will not put my dad company in trouble. I have to go~” Naeun give bow at jiyeon and facing myungsoo face. She winks at him and smile before she walks away.

 “~ baby, I’m swear. What you see just now is not like your think~”

“~ what do you mean with my thinking oppa. Why are you stuttering? It’s you really cheat on me~” said jiyeon.

“~ of course I’m not baby. I didn’t dare to cheat on you baby. Please believe me baby~” myungsoo start fall his tears.

“~ what would I ? I saw with my own eye you with her. If I came late maybe you two already kissing each other~” jiyeon pretend mad

“~ No. she’s not my wife for I need to kiss. If you didn’t come, I already kick her. I didn’t need her. Please baby, I didn’t know~” sobbed myungsoo make jiyeon smile

“~ aigoo, oppa I’m just joke. Of course I will believe my husband..shhhhh don’t cry. It will embarrass if our staff see you crying. They will think I’m bullied you~” jiyeon wiped his tears and kiss his lips.

“~ you’re not mad at me and it’s true you will believe me?~” pout myungsoo.

“~ who else will believe you if not your own wife. You look too attach with me, how come I will think that you will cheat on me. Take a look now. You also crying oppa~” laugh jiyeon.

“~ baby, you’re so bad. I love you baby~” myungsoo hug jiyeon tightly like baby who lost his mom.

The next day, Naeun act like normal. But with her acting normal, she already was planning something to get myungsoo attention. When all the entire staff already out for lunch, Naeun take her advantages to meet myungsoo at his office.

“~ hai, L oppa~” greeting Naeun with y pose.

“~ what are you doing here?~” myungsoo start boil and try to call his sectary.

“~ no need oppa. They already out for lunch. And now only us left at here~” Naeun her lip.

“~ Naeun-shi, I warn you. Don’t you try doing anything bad at here? Did you already lose your mind? Remember, anytime I can eliminated your company from our company~” yelled myungsoo.

“~owh come on oppa. Did you forget it? You’re just nothing at here. You such a useless guy at here. Your wife is CEO and she will didn’t know about this. And oppa, I know you like it right. Don’t worry, we will keep it from your wife.~” Naeun come closer to myungsoo make him push her.

“~ yah . You’re really crazy. Better you out from here before I kick you~”

“~ oppa, why you reject me same like you do 6 years ago. Did you know how much I love you? Did you know how suffer am I when I heard you married with her? Wae!!!!!~” scream Naeun with tears.

“~ what do you  mean. I never know you. In my heart only have jiyeon~”

“~ yeah, did you forget it. Where you’re always go when you drunk? Where the place you always spent your sad when jiyeon left you. How easy you forget it. Can’t you remember it~”

“~ what do you mean by that. I didn’t even know you~”

“~ That’s right you didn’t know me because every time we meet, you’re in drunk condition. You treat me like your own girlfriend. Did you know how much I miss you, I miss your kiss, I miss your body and I miss your hug~” cry Naeun and tries to hug myungsoo but myungsoo quickly push her.

“~ no, you lie me. Don’t you try ruin my life with your fake story~” yelled myungsoo.

“~ fake story? Did you want to see the prove.~” smirk Naeun make myungsoo nodded.

Naeun shows some pictures at myungsoo make him shock. At the picture, myungsoo kissing with Naeun and hug her. He look enjoy with Naeun.

“~ No, it’s not true. You edit this picture. You ~” myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter