Chapter 8

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ Yeonnie, how is eunjung. Is she ok?~” ask nikchun with cries at jiyeon. But then jiyeon punch nikchun make him fall.

“~ You’re such a bastard oppa. How dare you hurt my unnie~” said jiyeon try to hold her anger.

“~ No, I didn’t mean to hurt her. I’m sorry~” nickhun shake his head. But it’s more hurt when nikchun saw at the corner his sons cry yelled eunjung name. He tries to come close at them but mavin already yells with rude.

“~ don’t come near us. I hate you. You hurt my omma!!!~” yelled mavin makes nickhun tears.

“~ I’m sorry sons. Appa was wrong. Appa didn’t mean to hurt omma~” nikchun try persuaded Mavin but his son to stubborn for listen him and walk away from Nickhun.

“~ Myungsoo Appa, where is my omma? Omma will be ok, am I right~” sobbed Mavin and hug Myungsoo make nikchun feel hurt. Myungsoo feel pity with Nickhun but he can’t do anything.

“~ don’t worry, your omma will be fine hmmm~” said Myungsoo and hug him back. Meanwhile Jiyeon still try to calm Maden.

“~ where is eunjung? What happen to her?~” Luhan who just arrive after receive call from jiyeon. That’s make nikchun more anger with Luhan.

“~ why you came here? ~” ask Nikchun and grab his collar.

“~ I came here for to know about eunjung, bastard~” spill Luhan and push nikchun.

“~ is all because of you, Luhan. What’s your relationship with her? Why you look care about my wife?~” said nikchun and punch Luhan face. Well, nikchun make chaos at hospital. But then, jiyeon grab nikchun shoulder and give him hard slap make situation became tense.

“~ you’re very disappointed me oppa. Eunjung unnie became like this not because Luhan oppa but it’s because of you!!! My guess is right, you and eunjung unnie have problem. Let me ask you oppa, why you didn’t come this evening at Seoul Hotel?~” said jiyeon with sharp glare.

“~ ermm i have meeting~” nikchun start stutter.

“~ psftt why are you lie me oppa. What’s wrong with you? Did you think I didn’t know? Oppa, we work at same company, how come you have meeting meanwhile I and myungsoo doesn’t have. Where are you going? Did you know, how excited eunjung unnie prepare this surprise event for you, how happy her want celebrate your birthday and how nervous is she want telling you about her pregnancy but you ruined her happiness because your jealousy with Luhan oppa. You know how long we waiting you oppa ~” jiyeon can’t hold her anger anymore and spill everything at nikchun make him speechless.

“~ baby, plese calm down. You make the kids scare with you~” myungsoo try calm down jiyeon. But that’s wrong wove from myungsoo when jiyeon yank his hand and push him.

“~ you also same oppa. Why all the men at this world always lie his women?~” jiyeon getting angry at myungsoo whose innocent this time make him pout.

“~ why you drag me in this case. Baby, what is my fault?~” myungsoo lower his head and walk to kids. Jiyeon feel guilty with what she does. But eunjung condition more important than myungsoo.

“~ I didn’t know her pregnant. I kill my baby. I’m sorry~” sob Nickhun and pulled his leg nearer to his chest

After 2 hours waiting, the door of the emergency room opened, revealing the doctor. All of us stood up from our seats and approached the doctor.

“~ doctor, how my wife?~” ask Nickhun when saw the doctor.

“~ Doctor, how is eunjung eunnie. Is it eunjung and her baby safe?~” ask jiyeon.

The doctor just looked at us and shook his head while removing his mask.

“~ What wrong with my wife? Tell me!!~” yell nikchun and grab the doctor collar

“~ Mr Park, we’re sorry. Your wife is fine but about your baby ermm.~” sigh the doctor make jiyeon fall when she already know the result. Eunjung lost her unborn baby.

“~ it’s your fault oppa. Eunjung eunnie will be sad if she know she already lost her baby~” sob jiyeon.

“~ doctor ajjushi, where’s my omma. Mavin want see my omma~” mavin who also come near the doctor and hold his leg.

“~ Young man, your omma is safe. Ajjushi will bring your omma go to room, okay.~” said the doctor try to persuaded mavin who still crying.

“Can you bring her to a private ward?” Nikchun said,

The doctor nodded and soon, the emergency room’s door opened once again and it revealed eunjung pale body.

There’s an oxygen mask sticking to and nose. Nikchun walked towards the poor sight of eunjung and held her hand.

“~ baby, please be strong. I’m really sorry.~”

 

Please wake up, baby. I’m sorry~” nikchun said for the umpteen times that day.

But eunjung was still not awake. He brushed her hair away from her face to take a look at his lovely wife and checked on the drip again, in case it dropped off for the tenth times already.

 

Jiyeon, myungsoo and Luhan bring back her child and eunjung sons grab some food at hospital café leaving nikchun with her since nikchun request want some time alone with her.

Slowly.. very slowly, eunjung opened her eyes. she moved slightly which made Nikchun realized she’s awake.

“~ baby,~” he whispered in disbelief.

“~ You’re awake! You’re finally awake~” Nikchun smiled and held onto her hands tightly.

Eunjung widened her eye at the guy in front of her. She pushed his hands away and backed away from him.

“~ Don’t touch me!~” said eunjung with harsh tone.

“~ baby~” Nickhun was shocked at the new eunjung but he pretend cool and try held her hand but eunjung still yank his hand.

“~ don’t touch me anymore. I hate you!!~” eunjung start cries but then suddenly she holds her tummy.

“~ Why I feel my tummy is flat. Why I didn’t feel anything. Where is my baby~” eunjung start panicked and rubbed her tummy harshly.

“~ baby, please don’t be like this ermm. You will hurt yourself~” nikchun try calm eunjung and told her the truth make eunjung more anger.

“~ what do you said? I lost my baby.no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It your fault. You kill my baby. Why you push me. if you hate me you can do anything at me but why you kill my baby. poor this baby. Omma is sorry.”~ eunjung mumble alone such a crazy women make nickhun more worries.

“~ baby, please calm down. You still not unstable~”

“~ don’t touch me.I hate you. Please go away. I hate you!!!!!!!~” Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter