Chapter 15

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN

**********************************************************************************

It’s already evening since jiyeon and myungsoo fall asleep after fatigue from their flight. Jiyeon feel hungry and try to wake up but she feel something heavy around her waist. She was smile and kiss myungsoo cheek once she knew who's that man.

“~I love you so much myungsoo~” whisper Jiyeon and goes to door for try her luck if the door open or not. But she was lucky, the door unlocked make she jump at the bed. Myungsoo stretch his body when he feels someone overlap at his body.

“~ Baby, what are you doing? Why you sit at upper my body. You’re heavy, baby~” said myungsoo and yawned make jiyeon hit his chest slightly.

“~ wake up sleepyhead. Look, it’s already 3pm. And hurry up. The door already unlocked.~” said jiyeon and pull myungsoo for wake up. He was sit at the bed and look at the door. Jiyeon went out from the room and walk around the house. But it’s weird that house empty and silent.

“~Jino-ah, Jin Hee-ah. Mason, Maden, Mavin where are you?~” yell jiyeon followed by myungsoo from behind. He was keep scratching his body with messy hair.

“~ kids, where are you? Don’t make omma worry~” said jiyeon. Myungsoo ignore her and goes to refrigerator and saw some snack.
“~ Here. Take this~” said myungsoo and pass the snack to jiyeon make her frown.

“~ ige bwoya.. yah!!! How you can had a time to eat while we can’t see your son and daughter~” yell jiyeon.

“~ you’re hungry,right? Now, I give you some food you keep nagging. Aisyhh~” said myungsoo and shrugged his shoulder.

“~ mwoh!! Psftt you’re such unbelievable~” hiss jiyeon.

“~omma, appa!!~” yell Jino and Jinhee. They’re screaming and hug jiyeon.

“~yah!! Where are you going? Why you lock omma and appa. ~” said jiyeon and hug her kids.

“~mianhee omma. Please forgive us. We promise we will not do again~” smile jin hee and kiss jiyeon cheek before run to her lovely dad.

“~Jino, you’re bad boy. Omma will punish you. Why you always make omma worry~” said jiyeon and look at Jino face.

“~ sorry omma. I didn’t mean to make omma worry. I just want help my cuzie only.~”

“~ Mason?~” ask jiyeon make Jino nodded.

“~ why you didn’t tell me the truth. Who know omma can help.~” said jiyeon make Jino held jiyeon cheek and kiss her lips.

“~ omma, you’re too emotional and sensitive. We don’t think we can cooperate with you.~” said Jino make myungsoo and Jin Hee laugh. Myungsoo look at Jino and show his thumbs up.

“~yah Kim myungsoo!! You know about this?~” ask jiyeon with temper voice. Myungsoo put Jin Hee at down and goes near jiyeon.

“~ I didn’t know until that day you scold our kids at our house when they’re on call with Mason.~” said myungsoo and kiss Jino.

“~ but why you didn’t tell me when we’re arrive~”

“~ They ask me to keep a secret until they ready. Look, you always show your temper, that’s why your kids scared to let you know. Other than that, you’re busy with your worries when you with eunjung noona. So, they scared you will ruined their planning~” said myungsoo and hug jiyeon try to make her temper down.

“~no wonder you always ask me to calm down. You’re bad~” whisper jiyeon at myungsoo chest. She fall her tears when she feel her husband and her kids try to fool her.

“~ hey, why are you crying. Don’t ever think about that. We didn’t mean to make you feel the way we’re trying to fool you~” said myungsoo as he can read what in jiyeon mind.

“~omma, we’re sorry. Don’t cry. We love you omma~” said Jinhee and Jino. They run to their parents and hug together.

“~where is your cousin, Jino? And can omma know with whom they stay~” ask jiyeon.

“~promise you will not scold them and be patient~” said Jino and show his pinky finger make jiyeon laugh with her cuteness son.

“~arrasso.~” jiyeon seal her finger with Jino.

“~ let’s go~”

“~ where?~”

“~ you said you want meet my cuzie. Since you make a promise, I want you introduce them with you~” smile Jino and held jiyeon hand meanwhile myungsoo hug Jin Hee.

“~did you know them myungsoo?~” ask jiyeon make myungsoo shake his head. He only knows their planning but not the “adults” who they cooperate. Jino and Jin Hee bring them out from the house. Since the house near with beach they can see Mason and his litter brother at the beach. Maden chase his brother Mavin with both his hand full with sand.

“~cuzie~” scream Jino and wave his hand make threes brother stop from playing.

“~ owh, immo!! Samchoon!!~” three little brothers run at them and they keep hugging each other. Jiyeon look at their face feel heartbroken. They still young to feel suffer and burden because of their stubborn parents.  Jiyeon wipe her tear before they saw it.

“~ owh, auntie and uncle. You’re here~” said Mason make jiyeon and myungsoo look at behind them. How shock them when they saw the persons. They know so much the couple.

“~ Minnie? Woohyun oppa?~” jiyeon wide her eyes

“~so, you're the “adult” that they mean it?~” myungsoo just can laugh when he saw them.

“~ jiyeon-ah, we’re sorry. We didn’t mean that to keep the secret at you and eunjung unnie. “~ Said hyomin and hide at behind woohyun. All the boys keep giggle when they saw how scare hyomin with Jiyeon.

“~ how dare you compromise with my kids and you allow eunjung unnie sons to came here~”

“~ Jiyeon-ah, listen. We didn’t know what happen until we got a call from Mason. He was badly crying and asking we help them. So, I can’t let them since we’re their uncle and auntie. He say he want run away from the house. So, I and hyomin decide to pick up them and make a planning~” explain woohyun make jiyeon and myungsoo speechless.

“~ how you get these idea. Run away from house, came to Jeju and lock them~” ask jiyeon make the rest keep silent. Jino silently run at there before Jiyeon catch him.

Mason explains everything at Jiyeon and myungsoo for what happen. Jiyeon feel proud that her son such a smarter and brave kid. She can’t express herself when she knows that Jino is the mastermind to do this planning.

“~Kim Jino!!!!~” jiyeon pretend mad and looking for Jino. She saw Jino already far and she start chase him make the rest laugh with interaction between mother and son.

“~ Jino oppa. Run away~” scream Jin Hee before she feel her dad tickle her from behind.

“~ you’re same princess. You naughty girl~”

**************************************************************

It’s already evening and almost one day they were locked inside the house until they got memo from their sons to let them go for take a fresh air at Jeju. Eunjung walk near at sea with wrap both her arm followed by nickhun at behind. He peeks at eunjung since he didn’t dare to talk with her. He keep smile because he feel he in love with eunjung.

“~ did you still remember this place~” said eunjung who sudden ask question at nickhun make him jump.

“~ owhh, what are you saying?~”

“~ are you dreaming? I asking if you still remember this place?~” ask eunjun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter