Chapter 14

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon family arrived at Jeju Island as Jino and Jin Hee guide their parents at where Mason and his brother stay.

“~ Mason-ah, Mavin-ah, maden-ah. Where are you? Auntie already came~” scream Jiyeon and look around the house to see them. But nobody came make jiyeon gaze Jino and Jin Hee.

“~ Where is your cousin, Jino? Did you lie with omma~”

“~aniyo, omma. They said they stay at here with samchoon and imo~” jino gasped as he slipped from his mouth.

“~ samchoon and imo? Who’s that?”~ Jiyeon pulled Jino to force him to spill everything.

“~ Jiyeon imo!!~”

Jiyeon look her behind when she heard Mason voice, and let Jino go as she want hug Mason and his brother.

“~fuhhhh, almost~” said jino feel glad before myungsoo rubbed his hair.

“~aigoo son, why you not be careful.~” smile myungsoo make Jino and Jin Hee giggle and hug him

“~ appa, omma was so scarier. We know appa also scared right~” laugh three of them. Mason guide jiyeon family inside the house. He gives wink to Jino and Jin Hee as they already prepare planning to make sure jiyeon not ruined their plan.

“~Mason-ah, may I know with whom you live? Who’s the imo and samchoon that Jino say~” ask jiyeon make the little boy scratch their head.

“~ Jiyeon imo and myungsoo samchoon, both of you must feel tired right? Let me show your room. We will told you later with whom we living. Don’t worry, their very nice and both of you know them.~” said Mason with show his puffy eyes.

“~ what? We know them? Who?~”

“~ Jiyeon imo, be calm. We will let you know later~”

“~ok, make sure you told me or else Jino and Jin Hee will receive punishment from me. Did you hear me Jino~” jiyeon gaze at Jino make the poor little boy run to myungsoo.

“~ owh come on baby. They’re still kid. Don’t be too serious.~” myungsoo wrap jiyeon waist and smooch her cheek make jiyeon red.

“~Myungsoo, the kids still here~” shy jiyeon and push myungsoo.

“~yeah, appa win. Appa jjang~” Jino and Jin Hee show the thumbs make Mason laugh.

“~ imo, let me show your room~” Mason hold jiyeon hand and go to upstairs to show their room.

“~appa, we will let you to handle omma. Please be nice with omma. And we will try our best to make nickhun samchoon and eunjung imo reconciled again. And hope you can give us time.~” whisper Jino with myungsoo make him frown.

“~ what are you planning kids?~”

“~ you will know later. But please trust us this time. We’re smart kids, remember~” giggle Jino make myungsoo laugh.

“~ arasso. But don’t take too much time. Appa was scare you omma will turn to dinosaur and that time appa can’t help you’ll anymore~” joked myungsoo in front his kid and mavin and maden. Jino, bring myungsoo to their room as they saw jiyeon already lying at the bed with stretching her body. Mason pulls his brother and Jino bring Jinhee out from the room before they close the door and lock the room from outside. Jiyeon was shock with the loud noise and still puzzled for what happen.

“~ omma, we’re sorry. We need do this. And appa, please take care of omma. We will open the door once our mission completed.~” yell Jino

“~yah!! Kim Jino. Open the door. Omma, really will punish you~” jiyeon knock the door ask for open the door.

“~ Sorry immo, we need do this or else you will ruined our mission. Don’t worry we will send you a meal thrice per day. Bye imo and samchoon~” laugh the kids and run away to downstairs.

Myungsoo laugh what the kids do with their plan. Well, lock them at the room is an amazing idea which came from 6 years old brain.

“~why are you laugh kim myungsoo. Don’t say you support their plan~” said jiyeon and wrapped both her arm.

“~ well baby, don’t you think they’re such a cute and smart kids.~”

“~ yes, I admit that but you know that’s dangerous for them since they still kid, Kim myungsoo.~”

“~ owh come on baby, just trust with them. I’m sure they will be safe with the “adult” that they didn't mention it. Now, why not we take a nap? I’m tired already after down from flight. Come on baby~” said myungsoo and pull jiyeon to sleep beside him.

“~ oppa, how you can think about sleep since your kids still at outside with their unknown planning~” say jiyeon and push myungsoo make him groan. Myungsoo feel so frustrated with jiyeon. He hop jiyeon above with supported his arm make jiyeon at his below.

“~ can you listen what I’m saying. If I said take a nap can you just sleep. Look yourself, you look so tired baby. I don’t want you keep worries and fall sick. Just give them a time and if we still don’t had any news, I will broke the door and punish them, did you hear me~” myungsoo raise his voice make jiyeon fear. That’s been first time since they married myungsoo raise his voice and show his anger face.

“~sorry myung.~” said jiyeon in lower tone make myungsoo smile with her cute face. He kisses her forehead and her lips make jiyeon show her pouty lips.

“~I’m sorry baby if my voice makes you scared. I just want you rest and not too worried. I just don’t want you fall a sick~” smile myungsoo and sleep beside her. They were snuggling each other arm until both of them fall asleep at that morning.

“~ how your jiyeon omma and myungsoo appa~”

“~ everything already settle samchoon. Now, let’s start with our 2nd mission.~” said Mason.

“~ Mason-ah, if your parents and jiyeon and myungsoo about this, I’m sure they will kill me~” sigh that women feel scare to imagine what will happen soon.

“~its okay honey, I’m sure they will be ok for what we do. We just want help them~” said that men an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter