Chapter 7

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun stay in his office for the whole week. Well, actually he already forgot about his date with eunjung this weekend after he receives one envelope from he also didn’t know. When he open the envelope, inside that have few picture eunjung and luhan having fun in café. That’s make him anger. Well, his jealousy can’t be control again. He decide to ignore eunjung for give her punishment with ignore her; skip his breakfast and no more sweet talk. Even it’s also hurt his heart but he want eunjung feel how he disappointed when eunjung ignore his warning for being close with Luhan. Nickhun also didn’t know why he needs to feel jealous with his cousin but that’s reality in nikchun heart.

It’s already 4 days he ignore eunjung. He can see that eunjung feel worried about him but his ego still can’t let him go to forgive eunjung easily. Well, you can said that nikchun try cheat on eunjung but hell no. nikchun still love his wife but he didn’t why lately when he feel sad, Victoria always beside him. When that time, eunjung come his office, he saw eunjung bring his lunch box but then Victoria wrapped her arm at nikchun and drag him to anywhere. He can see eunjung fall her tears but he didn’t know why he can just look at eunjung without do anything.

Weekend already come, eunjung date with nikchun still going on after Luhan persuaded her. Eunjung tries being strong for her sons and herself. She also didn’t why she feels like that, but this time she very feel hurt with nikchun action. That’s not eunjung style for be jealous with her husband but that’s because nikchun didn’t tell her that Victoria is his ex-gf and they look so happy each other. Eunjung and her sons already prepare at Seoul Hotel. As usual, Luhan sent eunjung and her sons go there since Luhan also nikchun cousin. Well, don’t worry myungyeon family also at there for celebrate nikchun birthday. She text nikchun so he can be alert about their date.

~To My Boo~

**oppa, don’t forget to come at Seoul Hotel at 12PM**

~from your sweet wife~

But unlucky for eunjung, nikchun didn’t read the message. Since morning, nikchun already out from house after he receives call from someone. Time passed quickly, nikchun still not appear at Hotel. That makes them worried.

“~ unnie, where khun oppa. Did something happen?~” ask jiyeon.

“~ omma, why appa so late? Ppali omma call appa~” mason also feel worried.

Luhan just look at eunjung with sad. He know eunjung problem and he feel want punch nikchun.

“~ unnie also didn’t know. I call him many times but he doesn’t pick up~” sigh eunjung try hold her tears but then she receiver message. She opens that and what make her shock, the picture shows that nikchun in café with Victoria with smile.

“~ guys, I think better we back home~”

“~ owh omma, wae. Mason still not eat anything~” pout Mason.

“~ unnie, waegurae, anything happen with khun oppa~” ask jiyeon.

“~ ani, khun have emergency meeting that he need to attend~” sigh eunjung. She tries holding her tears.

“~ owh, did oppa crazy. Today is his birthday and eunjung unnie already prepare this surprise and what he goes to meeting.~” jiyeon feel angry with her brother.

“~ baby, can you calm down~” myungsoo try calm jiyeon.

“~ How can I be calm down. Unnie, how you can be calm down? Did something happen between you two~” said jiyeon. Eunjung try avoiding meeting jiyeon eyes. She knows jiyeon have strong insisted if eunjung have problem.

“~ ani, I’m ok with your brother. Ermm Mason, Mavin and Mason, finish your food and we back to home~” eunjung goes to her sons with wipe her tears from falls. Luhan who see the scene also feel hurt. He follows eunjung from back when he saw eunjung already alone.

“~ gwenchana~”

“~ owh luhan-ah~” eunjung wiped her tears.

“~ He is too much. !!~” luhan shows his anger make eunjung shock.

“~ luhan-ah. I’m okay. Don’t worry~” eunjung pretend strong.

“~ no. you’re not. eunjung-ah if you feel want cry, just cry. Don’t keep in your heart. It’s hurt me to see you like this ermm~” Luhan hold eunjung shoulder. But then, eunjung start cries and lean her head at luhan chest.

“~ why, he became like this?~” sobbed eunjung. eunjung keep cry until she feel relieved. After that, their back to home after the surprise party already ruined. Eunjung make her sons sleep, eunjung still waiting nickhun at couch. She caresses her tummy and speaks with her unborn baby.

“~ baby, don’t be sad ermm. Your appa busy today, so omma doesn’t have chance to told your appa that you already inside my tummy.~” eunjung smile and wiped her tears.

But then, eunjung heard noisy sound from outside her house. She takes a look and saw that Victoria brings nikchun with drunken condition.

“~ bye vic, thanks for accompanying me. I happy with you today ~” waved nikchun with unsteadily walk. He comes inside his house with laugh. Eunjung who see the scene try to ignore nikchun with disappointed heart. She goes to stairs for back to her son’s room but then she heard nikchun yelled.

“~ yah!! Whereare you going? You don’t want greeting me or kiss me? Why you ignore me after see me huh..ha ha ha~” laugh nikchun and come closer to her. Eunjung feel annoying with nikchun and try calm down herself.

“~ can you don’t yell. My sons still sleep. Go wash your self nikchun. You look drunk~” eunjung too lazy want fight with nikchun

“~ mwoh.. Your sons. You make me laugh. They’re my sons. My sons!!!~” yell nikchun make eunjung take back.

“~ oppa, please stop. You’re drunk. We discuss on tomorrow.~” eunjung want to walk away but nikchun grab her arm and tight his palm at eunjung face.

“~ why!! did you hate me!! I’m your husband! Why you never listen my word huh!~” nikchun yell at eunjung.

“~ let me go nickhun-shi. It’s hurt~” eunjung start strunggle from nikchun.

“~ no!! you’re mine. You’re my wife. Not Xi Luhan wife!! Why you cheat on me!!~” once again nikchun yelled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter