Chapter 11

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost two weeks eunjung start cold with nickhun since she back from hospital. She doesn’t have any appetite to eat, she doesn’t have any mood to talk and everything about nickhun, and she doesn’t any mood. It’s really making her sons very frustrated.

“~ omma, why are you being like this? Did you didn’t love mavin? Did you hate mavin?~” pout mavin and sit at eunjung laps. Eunjung saw her sons feel guilty. Because her problem with her husband, her sons became victim.

“~ mavin-ah. Omma mianhae owh. I didn’t mean like that and omma never hate mavin~” said eunjung and put her palm at mavin cheek.

“~ but why omma ignore mavin, mason hyung and maden. It’s really hurt me, omma. I miss your old self. ~” sobbed mavin make maden also cries.

“~ omma, maden don’t want siblings anymore. So omma, please don’t be sad and love maden, please~” cries maden and snuggle at eunjung waist.

“~ baby, can you forgive me. Look, I know this happen because of me. I’m really sorry. I regret for everything. I suppose too believe you but because my jealousy I make you suffer and we lost our baby. Baby please forgive me~” sobbed nickhun and start kneel in front eunjung. He heard everything when his sons crying at eunjung. He can’t hold anymore and interrupt mother-son talk. Eunjung feel uncomfortable with existence nickhun. That’s not because she can’t forgive nickhun but that’s because she scare she will hurt again and Victoria will do something at her family. she decide want brings his sons out from their house but when she remember what t-ara and her parents advice, she decide to stay with nickhun and her sons.

“~ What are you doing here? I don’t want see your face. You spoiled my mood nickhun-shi. I told you I hate you. Why not you just divorce me and go to your ex. That’s simple right?~” eunjung push her sons slightly and walk away from them.

“~ baby, please. Don’t say like that. I never love her. I swear I only love you. Please, don’t leave me. I need you baby. Please baby. I begging you~” cries nickhun with hold eunjung leg before she left the room. Mason from the far start crying silently. He feel hurt when saw his parent be like that.

“~ damn you Victoria. That’s your fault. I suppose to believe eunjung but I ruined that~” mumble nickhun blame himself with lower his head.

“~ appa, please don’t give up owh. Maden love appa.~” said maden and snuggle his face at nickhun chest.

“~ appa. Promise with us, you will love omma and don’t leave us again~” said Mavin show his finger for promise. Nickhun look at mavin with smile and hug mavin tightly.

Even his dad makes a mistake but he still loves his dad. He calls his brothers and calls someone.

“~ Hello auntie. This is Mason.~”

“~ can you help us? I want run from this house. It’s hurt me when my parents still fight. What should I do auntie?~” sobbed mason.

“~ can you pickup us. I don’t want stay here anymore.~”

“~ arraso. We will pack our stuff and meet you this night. Bye.~” Mason turn off the phone and ask Mavin and Maden pack their stuff.

 

Flashback

Nickhun heard all the conversation between eunjung and t-ara. He feel unbelievable that Victoria can do like that at his family. He feels too stupid when Victoria put all lies about eunjung. He wiped his tears and walk away to find out Victoria. He feel so anger and call Victoria to wait him at her apartment.

“~ owh khun oppa. Why you ask me to waiting you. Are you ok?~” ask Victoria with flirting voice with her finger start run  at his chest. Nickhun who shock with Victoria action, he push her make her fall.

“~ oppa, what’s wrong with you.~” groan victoria try to stand up

“~ PAKKK~” this time nickhun slap her with hard.

“~ I didn’t know this is your true color. I though you’re my friend and can accept the reality that we already break up. What the hell are you doing? You want ruin my life?~” once again nickhun slap her before she can spoke.

“~ what do you mean? Who said that? Wait? its must eunjung talk nonsense at you~” smirk Victoria feel anger.

“~ Why you must blame on her? So, that’s true you threatened her? You ask her to divorce with me? Are you kidding me, ~” yelled nickhun but Victoria start show her smirk.

“~ so, you already know huh. Psfttt. That bicth is a super great in acting.~”

“~ What you call her. She’s my wife. She’s not a but you’re super here. I give my trustworthy at you as friend but you give this pain at me. I thought you already change but seems it like nothing~” sigh nickhun.

“~ That’s because I hate her. She snatches you from me. We’re suppose to married but she seduce you~”

“~ Victoria!!! Please wake up. You’re the reason we broke up not her. Remember how you choose your career rather than me? She never seduces me but that’s me who seduce her. Because she’s different from other women at outside include you~” Nichkhun start growing his anger.

“~ I don’t care. You’re mine nickhun. If I can’t get you, she also can’t have you. ~” laugh victoria make nickhun lost his patience. Nickhun pull her hair hand and push her head at wall. His blood starts boiling at his head. he gives another slap and want to kick Victoria before Luhan and myungsoo block him.

“~ hyung, are crazy? Did you want kill her?~” Luhan punch nickhun.

“~ what are you doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter