Chapter 3

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ yeobo, our kids told me that you meet your friends. It’s that true?~” ask nickhun with sneak his hand at eunjung bare waist.

“~ aisyhh, your kids such a paparazzi.~” pout eunjung and slap nickhun hand.

“~ why, I must to know what is my wife daily activities. I need to know where my wife going? Which friends you hang out? Or if it's my wife have planning try to flirt with other guy ~” tease nikchun and kiss her cheek.

“~ can you stop your jealousy Mr Nickhun?~”eunjung frown her eyebrow.

“~ wae, I just telling the truth. Even my wife not beautiful like as Kim Tae Hee and not girly or feminine like Sung Yuri but she look y when she angry and in the bed~” joked Nickhun and bite eunjung neck make her jump.

“~ yah!! Why are you bite my neck~” eunjung hit his head.

“~ How I can fall in love with rough girl like you~” sigh nickhun.

“~ are you complaint about me? Did you already bored with me Mr Nickhun~” eunjung rolled her eyes.

“~ ani. I never tired with you yeobo. Don’t be mad. But sometimes you’re to rough make me scare with you~” said nickhun who still hugging eunjung.

“~ arraso, I scare you, I’m your rough wife and I’m not beautiful. So, Mr Nickhun Park please don’t hug me anymore, and go find another wife who can fulfill your wish.~” pout eunjung and kick his leg make nickhun groan.

“~ yah!! Why you take it so serious. I’m just joking~” scream nickhun and rubbed his pain.

Eunjung take her hand bag and out from her house leaving Nickhun and her sons alone at home. Actually eunjung never mad at nickhun, she just take this as her advantage to meet her friends. When nickhun feels guilty, he will become romantic guy and persuaded her that’s make eunjung fall in love with him.

“~ owh omma, where are you going. Please bring me together~” yelled Mavin and chase his mom. But eunjung didn’t hear anything, she just leave mavin with cries.

“~ appa, why omma leave us. Where she’s going? You’re bad appa~” Mason hit his dad.

“~ owh mianhae, appa just make a joked at your mom but didn’t know she will take this serious. Don’t worry appa will persuaded your mom~” said nickhun and try persuaded Mavin and mason. Glad Maden still in sleep or else he will thrown tantrum at nickhun.

He try call unjung many times but seem eunjung rejected all his call make him frustrated.

Meanwhile eunjung meet Luhan and amber at café.

“~ Lulu~” scream eunjung and hug him.

“~ jungie~” Luhan hug her back.

“~ owh amber-ah long time no see~” eunjung hug her.

“~ so, jungie. How your life after married.~” smile Luhan.

“~ well, tired but I’m happy~”

“~ woah, I think our brother in law give you more love huh~” joked Amber.

“~ ani, he make me sick everyday~” laugh eunjung.

“~ owh, wae. Did him give your trouble again~” worried Luhan.

“~ woah, luhan oppa. Chill bro. you look so worried~” tease Amber make Luhan shy.

“~ don’t worry, he treat me nicely. Just his childish characters make me sick. Not include with my three heroes. Aigoo that’s really make me sick~” sigh eunjung.

“~ but unnie, you’re deabak. Within four year you can get three sons. Are you planning to make another one~” tease Amber but that question make Luhan feel jealous.

“~ why must he choose Nickhun. If you choose me four years ago maybe I also have sons or daughter with you, I will not make you tired like this. Ani..ani Luhan. She’s is your cousin wife~” mumble Luhan and shook his head make eunjung and amber weird.

“~ Lulu, are you ok?~” ask Eunjung.

“~ owh yeah.ermm  yeah I’m fine. I just miss my niece~” smile Luhan.

“~ well, as uncle you can visit them whenever you have free time right?~”

“~ yeah that’s right.~” stutter Luhan but then Eunjung move her action with put her arm around Luhan neck.

“~ owh come on Luhan. My sons also already miss you. We’re family right?~” smile eunjung make Luhan heart beat became fast.

“~ ermmm yeah.. I will visit them soon~”

“~ unnie, did nickhun oppa know that you came here?~” ask Amber.

“~ well, what can I said. We have a little argue this morning, so I use this advantage to meet you’ll or else he will send his little bodyguard to follow me~”

“~ Little bodyguard? Wow that’s so scarier~”

“~ yeah, my sons is his spy and bodyguard~” smirk eunjung and crossed her arm.

“~ unnie, your family so funny. How can you lose with your sons~” laugh amber.

“~ amber-ah. You still didn’t know my sons. Mason is a big tease, Mason such a ert kid and Maden have a both the character same like his brother have.~” sigh eunjung.

“~ unnie, like father like sons, right~” Amber burst her laugh.

“~ Luhan, I miss you~” eunjung wrapped her arm around luhan arm.

“~ nado.~” Luhan hug eunjung.

“~ yah.. better you two back off. Unnie, if someone else see that you will get problem when nickhun-shi know that.~” said amber.

“~ if I care he mad. He said I’m ugly and don’t closer to other guys but look at him. his fan girls so noisy make me sick~” sigh eunjung.

“~ waegurae. Are you also jealous?

“~ owh please. What would I? This is Ham Eunjung~”

“~ jungie, he is your husband? Are you cheating at my cousin?~” ask Luhan make eunjung laugh.

“~ owh god. You two so funny.~” eunjung ignore their question and go to wash room.

She going to do her business and wash her hand but when she want to out, suddenly come one girl with full feminine style.

“~ owh mianhae~” said eunjung.

“~ it’s ok.~” smile that girl.

“~ wow, you look beautiful. Hai I’m Ham Eunjung~” said eunjug and greeting that girl.

“~ Hai eunjung-shi. Nice too meet you. I’m Victoria. Just call me vic.~” bow Victoria with wide smile.

“~ owh, yeah. You too. Just call me jungie. Drop the formal name~” smile eunjung.

“~  arraso jungie. I have to go. Hope we can meet again later~” smile Victoria and walk away.

“~ I know you too much eunjung. I will get back my love from you. You snatch my boyfriend ~” smirk Victoria

After meet Luhan and Amber, eunjung goes back to her home.

“~ omma~” yelled maden

“~ aigoo, my baby boy at here~” smile eunjung and kiss maden cheek.

“~ owe awre u owgoing~” ask maden.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter