Chapter 1

My Cuties Family (sequel I Need Her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm rang when the sun haven’t even rise. Eunjung stretch her arm in the air for get ready for wake up. But then she feels someone wrapped her waist with snuggle his face at her chest. She already know who’s that person who hugging her. It’s her lovely husband Nickhun Park. Well, it’s his favorite position when they’re in sleeping. With wide smile, she caresses his hair and kisses his forehead. Eunjung jumped up from bed and off it immediately, in case it would wake her husband, she turned over to take a look at her sleeping husband and pressed her nose against hers and pecked it before going to bathroom to wash up.

After showering, she walked out from bedroom and going to kitchen make breakfast for her husband and sons. That’s her routine as wife. Nickhun decide to stay in Korea for a while because need helping jiyeon company with new project and its make eunjung feels so happy. She can meet her family and old friends.

But then, one little cute boy who just woke up from bed with cute pajamas still rubbed his eyes.

“~ morning omma~” said Mavin wide his smile with deep dimple.

“~ owh, my lovely prince already wake up~” smile eunjung and pick his up make mavin wrapped his arm around her neck. Mavin snuggle his face at eunjung neck. Like father like son. That’s his favorite neck.

“~ omma, morning kiss~” mavin shows his lips for get kiss from eunjung.

“~ aigoo, you already grow up. You can’t kiss my lips.~” said eunjung.

“~ wae. Why appa can but I can’t. omma..I love to kiss you omma. I want married with you when I’m adult~” told mavin with cute tone.

“~ aigoo, my son so sweet. But appa is my husband and you need keep your first kiss for your girlfriend or wife when you grow up, mavin-ah. Omma will be old that time when you want married me?~” explain eunjung and pinched his check. Its make mavin pout his lips.

“~ but I love omma. Mavin doesn’t care if omma not beautiful or old. I want omma as my wife~” mavin nodded his head and sway his leg.

“~ arraso. You still want kiss omma~” eunjung ruffle his hair make his son nodded.

This mother and son having lovely kiss until nickhun interrupt.

“~ yah!! Mrs Park Eunjung. How dare you cheat on me~” yelled nickhun make eunjung and mavin laugh.

“~your appa already crazy when he look we’re kissing,vin-ah~” whisper eunjung at mavin ears make him tickle and wrapped his arm at eunjung neck.

“~ yah!! Hand off you hand little boy. How dare you kiss my wife~” nickhun separate them and pick his up from eunjung. But then eunjung slap his arm.

“~ oppa, are you jealous with your own son~” eunjung crossed her arm and smirk.

“~ Of course I’m jealous. And you kid, find your own wife. Don’t kiss my wife~” nickhun glare at mavin make his pout.

“~ but appa, omma is my wife. I can kiss her~” said mavin.

“~ mwoh, little kid. She is my wife, so better you give up and find another women~” nickhun poked his tounge.

“~ omma, your husband is bad~” sobbed mavin.

“~ aisyh, you two. Can both of you stop it. Why must every day you’ll need to fight each other.~” sighed eunjung.

“~ mavin-ah can you help appa, wake your brothers~” smile nickhun and kiss mavin check.

“~ arraso appa.~” smile mavin.

The little kid obeyed his daddy word. Nickhun give a smile and wrapped eunjung waist and kiss slightly her lip. Eunjung who respond the kiss wrapped her arm around nickhun neck.

“~ it’s your son babo. Why you need to be jealous with own son~” said eunjung.

“~ mianhae, I can’t control it. Seem like he really love you. He told want married you~” said nickhun with innocent.

“~ He still kid oppa. He still can’t think properly. And I’m officially your wife. Why would you need be jealous~” eunjung kiss his lips.

“~ arraso. But I can’t promise that. Baby, why lately you look so lovely. Did you on pregnant~” grin nickhun make eunjung slap his chest.

“~ why you don’t like it? It’s that mean I can’t be lovely if I’m not pregnant~” pout eunjung.

“~ Of course you can. I hope everday you will be like this~” wink nickhun make her blushed.

“~ Oppa, why you’re still not get ready. You have meeting this afternnon with jiyeon and your staff, right?~” ask eunjung who still wrapped her arm at nichun neck.

“~ owh, I forgot that. Glad you remind me~” nickhun rubbed his neck.

“~ yeah, you know I do multitask in this house. I’m your wife, your manager, your secretaries. Ermm what else~” smirk eunjung make nickhun laugh.

“~ that’s why I love you baby.~” smile nickun and pinched her nose.

“~ So, you want I prepare your clothed or you can do by own.~” ask eunjung.

“~ well, I more prefer you prepare my clothed. Did you forget that, you’re my fashion stylist and don’t forget come to my office this lunch and bring my meals? You’re my y chef~” wink nickhun make eunjung laugh. That’s nickhun. He never have secret with eunjung. He will pass all his schedule, meeting and activities so eunjung will know. That’s his habit but one thing that make he feels not unsafe especially when eunjung became lovely or friendly with ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter