CHAPTER 3 : NOT MY STYLE

BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Mworago?” Yonghwa’s voice asked incredulously.

“I will repeat the question - are you having ual relations with any one right now?” Seo tried her best not to roll her eyes.

 “Hyung, were you not listening this morning? They need to check everyone that we are in contact with.” Minhyuk piped in.

Seo was pretty tired.  They came to FNC at 10 am and it was now 5 pm.  Every officer, manager and department head was there for the briefing. Lee Joon handled this as he was lead.  After that Hoya handled talking to the staff including the talent managers. Cheondung and Seo handled the talents themselves.

Seo had already talked to AOA and Juniel while Cheondung talked to FT Island and N Flying.  Hongki was not present but Seo was meeting him the next day. 

CNBlue was the last to be interviewed because Jonghyun had to come back from his shooting and Jungshin from a radio show. Only Minhyuk and Yonghwa were present for the morning briefing.

Although Lee Joon tried to persuade them to have individual interviews Yonghwa had insisted on a group interview.

So here they were – Seo and CNBlue in their practice room at past 5 pm.  Cheondung had left earlier with their 2 sunbaes.

The 3 other guys looked at their shoes in embarrassment when Seo repeated the question.

“You are the target of these malicious attacks so we need to get the most information out from you and your bandmates.” Seo was used to clients who acted like him but something about him rubbed her the wrong way.

There was nothing she disliked more than a guy who knew he was handsome.

“Hyung we can really step out of the room – if it makes you uncomfortable.” Jonghyun said.

“Ani. Stay. It’s just that I thought it wouldn’t be so detailed.” Yonghwa replied.

Okay handsome but slightly stupid, Seo thought.

“So will you answer the question please?” she asked politely.

Yonghwa looked at her face.  He would describe her as pretty if only she didn’t look so serious. Long hair tied back. Very little make up. No earrings. Intelligent gaze. No not his style at all. In fact he disliked her stiff attitude.

“I am not in a relationship right now – ual or otherwise.” He responded and watched her put his answer in her tablet.

“How about you three - any current ual relations?” she looks at the others.

All shake their heads and turn slightly pink.

“How about the past six months to 2 years ago?” she asks again.

“Just a relationship and it was over 6 months ago.” Yonghwa responded.

“Name please.” The frank gaze looks at him straight in the eyes.

“Park Shin Hye.” Yonghwa looked straight at her eyes too and for just a second he saw a flicker of emotion pass thru.

“Was the parting amicable?” She looked down at the tablet.

“On her side yes on my side no - not for a while but I’m fine now.” Yonghwa answers and she nods her head – inputting the information on the tablet.

She turns to his 3 bandmates.

“Hmm…I had a girlfriend last year but we’re off now.”Minhyuk said. “Her name is Krystal Jung. And we’re okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter