CHAPTER 1 : RACE AGINST TIME

BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

She drove the motorcycle like crazy. Hoya would kill her when he finds that she used his “baby”.  But the Harley was the fastest means of transportation she could get her hands on short notice.

The sun beat down on her mercilessly. Dressed in sleeveless t-shirt, her ripped jeans and sneakers – the wind slapped her. But she had too many things on her mind to pay attention to that.

The warehouse was at the outskirts Seoul. She racked her head and slowed the Harley – what was the number again? Ah, 111 – of course. The warehouse at the farthest end. Gunning the engine she headed straight for the edge of the road.  She could hear her heartbeat even above the roar of the engine.

She skidded to stop almost losing control of the Harley.

“Don’t let me be late” she prayed and started running.

It was a secret shooting. Only select people knew about the time and location. Only the performers, the crew and the extras knew. And herself.

“Why am I making this my business? I was fired.” She muttered to herself as she pushed the huge door open.

Because.

She ran as fast a she could. Her mind was already ahead of her – taking in the length, width and depth warehouse. Her eyes glanced up and took note of the rafters.  There were a lot.

Where would the shooter be? She had to figure it out – fast.

She heads for the sound of guitars blasting.

Jung Yong Hwa! Her mind screamed.

The gui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter