I hate him

I fell in love for my bodyguard

The trip had been strange, to Jinki course, he spent the entire time cowering in a corner of the car as much as possible away from Taemin and Minho. The younger talked the entire trip with Minho about their past, about the friends that Taemin not seen for a while and how funny was the way that he and Minho had known each other.

Apparently Kai, the boy who Taemin has a crush, was a friend of Jonghyun who was friend of Minho, and Kai bring Taemin one night for a party at Jonghyun's and Minho was there. Taemin tried to use Minho to make jealous on Kai and they eventually became friends after the failed attempt of the younger.

Jinki had heard all this pretending that he wasn't paying attention with the headphones on and eyes closed. It's not like he really wanted to hear their talk, it was just that Minho's voice low and thick was so good to hear that it had been impossible to resist.

The suitcases were placed in the rooms and the house was prepared for the arrival of Jinki and Taemin, but the younger didn't bother with the table full of food or open fire that crackled and gave off a good heat warming the frozen bones because of winter, Taemin was too busy dragging Minho out because he wanted to skate on the lake that lay behind the house.

Minho's eyes met with Jinki's as if the bodyguard was asking permission to leave and Jinki just shrugged his shoulders mumbling something about going to get some sleep.

Lying in bed staring at the ceiling Jinki tried to ignore the loud laughter of Taemin every time he slipped on the ice, he could even hear a low chuckle that was obviously Minho's laugh and that this was because of Taemin, for Taemin and not for Jinki, the bodyguard never laughed at him like this.

"I'm becoming bitter." He muttered rolling aside and pulling the blanket over his head, maybe some sleep do some good to him.

Obviously didn't, in fact Jinki wake up more grumpy than before, he was so angry and cranky that he gritted his teeth only for hear footsteps down the hall, these steps that stopped at his door. Jinki stood there peeking out of the blanket, only the tuft of light brown hair tangle appearing.

Spent five minutes, counted in the clock, and the person continued standing there in front of the door and Jinki sighed hitting his forehead when he realized that was just Minho doing his job, but it wasn’t as if the bodyguard needed to stand there in front of his door, not in this house that was totally surrounded and protected, looked more like a fortress and it was only for that that he and Taemin had been allowed to spend the holiday there.

Pushing the blanket away Jinki stood walking quickly to the door, thanking the heavens that the floor was heated, and unlocked the door. Minho quickly turned looking at him with those big and bright eyes, Jinki could have sworn that he saw the tip of the bodyguard's nose was still a little red from the cold outside.

"What are you doing here?" He said in a tone of irritation that caught Minho by surprise, eyes widening comically for a few seconds, but he quickly returned to normal.

"Nothing sir, I'm just doing my job."

"What, Taemin-yah are tired of playing with you now?"

Minho frowned slightly and opened his mouth to answer, but Jinki cut him off.

"Never mind, you just don't need to stand there at the door, go do something, I'm fine. I'm sure no one will try to kill me up here."

Minho shook his head in the crease between his eyebrows getting even bigger. "No sir, I will stay here. Direct orders from Lee Myungdae-ssi."

Jinki felt a fury inflate without justifying in his veins. "Do what you want." He said slamming the door shut with some violence.

He threw himself on the bed again snorting of angry and pulling the blanket over his head, the sound of his own breath coming in hot puffs on his hand that was covering his mouth trying all ways make no sound, he didn't want that Minho hear him crying, no way.

Jinki in somewhere of crying hiding under the blanket fell asleep again with tired eyes and aching head.

The blanket was pulled causing the cold air to enter, Jinki flinched groping searching the blanket again.

"Hyung, hyung wake up."

Jinki blinked open his eyes, his head throbbing in pain and stared at Taemin. "What?" He asked in a voice thick because of crying.

Taemin's eyes widened. "What happened to you? Why your eyes are red and swollen?" He said trying to touch Jinki.

Jinki turned away from the Taemin's touch and dragging in the bed. "Nothing happened, I think I have an allergy." He said walking quickly, practically running to the bathroom.

Taemin followed Jinki and held the door before he closed. "What happened hyung?"

"I already told you, nothing happened." He said turning and opening the tap, he filled his hand with cold water and threw it over his face shivering from the coldness.

Taemin crossed his arms stubbornly. "You were crying, how can you say to me that nothing happened?" He said with an accusing tone.

Jinki snorted and left the bathroom lying on the bed again. "Why are you here Taemin-yah?"

Taemin sat next to Jinki on the bed and sighed. "I came because you haven't left the room since we arrived. Why you didn't go with us skate? It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately Minho-hyung didn't skate with me." He said pouting.

Jinki wrapped his fingers squeezing hard on the blanket, trying not to scream with Taemin.

Minho-hyung this, Minho-hyung that. He hates that!

Jinki wanted to scream, wanted to send Taemin to go away. How the younger could have gotten and stolen Minho from him that way? Why Taemin had everything that Jinki couldn't have? Smiles, hugs, casual conversation, fun and low chuckle, talk informally and mainly call him hyung.

"Why only with you?" He whispered.

Taemin stopped talking and came closer of Jinki to try to hear better. "What?"

"Why only with you? Why he just... " Jinki blinked trying not to let the tears fall again. "Why I can't have this too?" He said a little louder than a whisper.

Taemin frowned taking Jinki's hand and squeezing. "Hyung what are you talking about? Who?"

Jinki took off his hand from Taemin’s, huffed crossing his arms and turned away. He had said too much. "Forget it."

"Oh." He said with wide eyes. "He, Minho-hyung."

Jinki turned quickly looking at Taemin with wide eyes, the younger smiled wickedly at him we blinked.

"Wh-what? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh my God hyung, you're in love with your bodyguard?"

Jinki snorted, but the blush that stained his cheeks handed. "No." He said making cute pout.

Taemin started to laugh out loud with tears building up in the corners off his eyes and that made Jinki getting redder and redder.

"Stop it!"

"Oh hyung, why you are always so cute?"

"What?"

"Why you don't tell me this before, we're wasting time here." He said suddenly jumping off the bed and clapping. "Come on."

"Come on where? What are you talking about?"

"Isn't it obvious? Come down to talk, oh, I think we have drinks. I told you that Minho-hyung is kinda weak to drink?" He said with a twinkle in his eye.

"T-Taemin-yah..."

"Hyung I'll help you with Minho-hyung."

Jinki gasped. "Wh-what?"

Taemin laughed. "You should have told me this before, we lost so much time already. Tsc."

Jinki blinked confused, Taemin would help him with Minho? That made ​​no sense.

"B-but, you don't like him?"

Taemin laughed again. "What are you talking about hyung? Me and Minho-hyung?"

"No?"

"Of course not. I mean, I like him, but not in that way." He said shrugging.

"Oh."

Jinki felt so stupid, he was jealous of Taemin all this time and mainly he thought the younger liked Minho and how the two were all the time talking, to Jinki seemed obvious that they liked each other. But Taemin not liking of Minho doesn't mean that the bodyguard doesn't like the younger.

It is, Minho likes Taemin, it was obvious, and that’s why they were always together laughing and talking.

"Come on hyung."

"I-I can't."

"Why not?"

"B-because he likes you and I don't want to be rejected."

Taemin sighed and sat next to Jinki again. "Hyung, who said that Minho-hyung likes me?"

"Taemin-yah I can see it, the... the way he treats you and look at you."

Taemin shook his head. "He doesn't like me that way, in fact Minho-hyung treats everyone well. He is always fun, loving and always wants to take care of everybody."

"B-but he's not like me that way." He said feeling the tears accumulate in his eye again.

"Because he can't, Minho-hyung is your bodyguard, not your friend."

Jinki sighed, Taemin was right, they weren't friends. "But then how will I w-win him if... if we aren't even friends?"

"That's why I'll help you, first you have to become closer and sure enough the drink will help."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I do, but first we need to make a plan."

"Plan? For what?"

"Hyung pay attention here. Minho-hyung doesn't drink much, but when he drinks he gets drunk very fast and with this he becomes much more informal. I've seen it happening before, and I can assure you that he likes cute guys, so you have to be all cute and do aegyo for him."

"I-I can't do that Taemin-yah."

"Of course you can, now why you don't take a bath? I'll prepare everything downstairs. Oh, I'll give to you one of my pants."

Jinki frowned. "Why I need your pants, I brought clothes Taemin-yah and your pants will be very tight on me."

Taemin smiled. "This is exactly why."

"Oh." said blushing.

Taemin laughed. "See, I told you it could be cute."

This made Jinki blush even more.

"Now go take a shower and get ready, make sure to look beautiful, we have to make Minho-hyung unable to take his eyes off you." He said leaving the room.

Jinki quickly ran to the bathroom, he would do everything that Taemin had said, he had nothing to lose and more than anything, he wanted Minho and was determined to achieve.