Special Chapter - Choices

I fell in love for my bodyguard

Minho opened his eyes, the left eye twitched and he groaned when he failed to open it, the large hematoma was all over the left side of his face. It was amazing that he was still alive though.

He no longer felt his hands that were bound in chains going out of the ceiling and Minho gave thanks to God for it, he could not feel the pain, the pain seemed that his arms were being torn off, the pain of the blood stop running, the pain that indicated that his fingers were dying and certainly were becoming black for now.

His tie that had been used to hang him now was lying on the floor with his jacket, his shirt had a few buttons torn and the skin underneath was not bleeding anymore, but the dark stains on the shirt were there to show how hurt and destroyed Minho was.

The noise the door made ​​Minho look up and sigh choppy when he saw who was standing in the doorway.

"Awake already?"

Minho did not answer, he just stood there looking at one of the goons of Chulmoo that entered smiling and getting down with the eyes at the level of Minho.

"We had so much fun yesterday, was not it? What impresses me most is that you came here alone and all that's hanging by a piece of who doesn't deserve any of this."

"Don't talk about him like that, don't you dare call him that." He said angrily shaking hands into fists and repenting immediately when the pain shot through him.

"So brave you are, huh? But that will not do anything and I'll prove to you." He said pulling out from his pocket a photo. "Well, look at this and tell me, who are suffering the most, you or him?"

Minho blinked looking at photo and felt his heart sink in his chest when he saw who was there. Jinki was embraced with Changsun in front of a bar, they were both smiling and looking at each other too closely, in the opinion of Minho, almost like they were kissing.

"Well, well, well, looks like you came here for nothing, right? You came here trying to protect him, and in the end who is ed up are you while he is having fun with another or others out there." He said smiling shaking his photo in front of his face.

Minho's eyes followed the photo, the image being printed there on his eyelids, that image would be recorded for a long time in his mind. Jinki was happy, Jinki was having fun with another person, with another man while he was there dying.

"I think now you got it, huh? All this was in vain after all, but the boss has a proposal for you."

"What?" He asked, frowning. "The boss, you mean Kang Chulmoo?"

"That one." He said smiling and rising up. "Although you're pretty much dead I don't want to risk taking you there, then he will come here especially to talk to you. Feel important."

Minho snorted, oh sure he was feeling so important now.

The man laughed and shook his head. "You're really bold." He said leaving and closing the door.

Once again Minho was alone, had already spent two or three days he was there? He had lost count, but even so he had to admit he was holding up everything well, maybe the desire to save Jinki, the desire to return to the younger and be able to live happy was keeping him alive, but now Minho did not know what to think, what to feel.

While he was there dying Jinki was continuing with his life, he was doing what he always did, was going out and having fun with other people, what the younger did not do before, not until met this guy Lee Changsun who seemed to be with Jinki all the time.

What, he was dying there, there was probably spending the last hours of his life feeling jealous of whom do not care about him, where did the love Jinki felt, that the younger said to feel? Minho started to feel exhausted, all the effort he was making to keep himself alive, to somehow save Jinki, vanished leaving only a shell of what he was minutes ago, minutes before he see that damn photo.

The door opened and Minho opened his right eye, that one he could still open, the door was an unknown man wearing an expensive suit that probably should be Kang Chulmoo.

"Oh, they really mistreated you, huh?" He said approaching of Minho who stood silently staring at the man.

Chulmoo smiled. "They warned me about it, they tell me you are not much to talk about, which at times helps a lot, but don't know if this is the case now. You see, I've been receiving reports about your behavior all the time that you're here and I'm really impressed with you. When my stepson said you deserved a chance I thought he had said it because you were friends, but now I see that he is right, you are a strong man and doesn't deserve to die so easily."

Minho frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"Exactly what I said, when you came here I had plans to... leave you in a deplorable state, nearly dead and send you back to give my message, to show I'm not kidding, but seeing as you endured everything is silent, even that he doesn't deserve it, what he did to you was very low." He said shaking his head as if he had really felt with that. "Now I've changed my mind and I have a proposal for you, I want you to think carefully before you answer me."

"What is it, what you want from me?"

"A very simple thing, something that will help me and will also help you, after all if you do it will remain you alive."

A simple thing he was saying, Minho knew very well that everything has a price, a high price and if he would come out of there alive, he'll have to do really is not simple.

"What is?" He asked cautiously.

"You only need to kill him."

"No, if you think I'm going to kill Jinki you are sorely mistaken. No matter what happens, I will never do that."

The man started laughing making Minho get angry and teeth grinding not to mention anything and infuriate Chulmoo, he was not stupid. "You know how they call you here? Prince charming and now I see why. I'm not asking you to kill Lee Jinki, I want you to kill Lee Myungdae."

"What? Why?"

"I need him out of the way, I thought that threatening Myungdae's son he was doing what I was asking, but apparently I misjudged him, he doesn't care for his own son, then I will have to make the difficult thing, or you will."

"And why would I will do that? Why would I kill him?"

"Because if you do I'll let you live, you may have Jinki for you, after all he represents no danger to me and my plans. I mean, if you still want to stay with him." He said smiling.

"What will you gain? If I'll do anything I want to know why."

Chulmoo smiled and sat on the chair that was in the corner. "Alright. As soon as Myungdae die they'll be no one in the presidency, since his son is not interested in the company and was never interested, then I’ll come to help until they find someone else to get there. Even though he fired me, I will show that I have no grudge." He said with a grim smile on his lips. "My stepson will help you with what you have to do, in fact it will be much easier since Myungdae knows you, no one will suspect anything."

"I didn't say I would do it."

"But you also didn't say no. Look, I give you time to think, it's not like you are going anywhere." He said smirking. "Think about it and then tell to some of my men what is your answer."

Minho was silent while Chulmoo left the room, the door closing and being locked from the outside, once again he was alone with his own thoughts, a head full of information that could be either his freedom when death, what to do?

Kyuhyun was the stepson of Chulmoo, he never suspected that, he would never know that the person who was trying to kill Jinki was the stepfather of the man that Minho thought that was his friend and would help protect the younger, the older in the end simply betrayed him and sent him directly to Chulmoo, directly to be captured and almost beaten to death, it was really a miracle that he was alive and would be a matter of time before he dies.

He was given a choice, he could choose to live, he could get out and live, but to do so he would have to become what he was trained not to be, what he have been taught that it was wrong, he always fought a murderer. He had to kill the father of the man he loved, the father of the man that now he does not know if he loves, the father of the man who seems to have forgotten about him, which seems to be happier without him.

Minho squeezed his eyes shut, the pain of the black eye and cuts to his face was making him wince. His eyes burned and the only thing he wanted to do was scream in anger and punching someone repeatedly. With the anger bubbled inside him now surely he could become a killer, but Minho had doubts of who exactly he wanted to kill, the list is getting longer.

The minutes passed and became hours, Minho came in and out of unconsciousness as he had been doing before, the heavy head of much thinking, so try to get somewhere and it was becoming increasingly impossible to decide what to do.

"Minho-goon?"

He blinked open his eye, Kyuhyun was crouched in front of him with a worried expression.

"I'm sorry about that, I tried to convince my dad to not to do this to you, but he needed proof that you were a confident man, if you could stand and you proved it." He said smiling and touching Minho’s face that turned to the side, out of touch of the older.

"Don't touch me." He hissed angrily.

Kyuhyun sighed and pulled Minho's chin forcing him to look at the older. "I know you're angry and you have every right to feel that way, but you can get out of this, let's work together Minho-yah." He whispered smiling.

Minho sighed and closed his eye for a second. "Okay."

"What?"

"Tell to Kang Chulmoo that I accept."

Kyuhyun stood with wide eyes. "Are you serious?" He asked cheerfully.

"Yeah, I accept kill Lee Myungdae."

The older bent over and wrapped his arms around Minho's shoulders hugging him that moaned in pain and Kyuhyun pulled away immediately. "I'll tell him and I will ask to you be loosed too, just wait a little longer." He said getting up and leaving the room.

Sighing and closing the eye Minho leaned his head against the wall behind him, he just hoped that the decision he made was the best, he had no choices.