Finally alone

I fell in love for my bodyguard

The fifteen-minute trip back to the house was kind of silent, Minho got away from Jinki and he understood that, although Heechul knows about them and is older friends, was a somewhat strange situation. Jinki was the son of the boss and until a few weeks ago Minho was just an employee like everyone else.

The others were sitting besides the lake eating and talking, Jinki saw that Taemin had gotten what he wanted, the younger was embraced with Jonghyun and Kibum while swinging his feet in the water, distracted.

"Hey." He said smiling.

All three turned and Taemin smiled brightly at him, Jinki could see that the younger was really happy.

"So, how was it?" Taemin asked, smiling cheekily.

Jinki blushed and Minho coughed making Taemin laugh.

"Yah, come here a minute." He said pulling Taemin out of Jonghyun who pouted.

"What?" He asked as he was pushed by Jinki.

"You really shouldn't have done that."

"Why? You didn't like it?"

Jinki sighed. "You shouldn't do this kind of thing to the others, you know, to force a situation."

"Oh, so nothing happened."

"No, but even me being upset with you I need to thank."

Taemin frowned. "Why exactly?"

"Because we could have some time alone, something we had not yet had and that was important to me, so thank you."

"Oh man, you are so al. How can you not have done anything it you was alone in a room with that hot guy who is Minho-hyung?" He asked incredulously.

"Yah!" He said hitting his arm. "More respect, you're talking about my boyfriend."

Taemin laughed. "I'm sorry, but it's seriously hyung, like nothing happened?"

Jinki snorted. "I need not explain this to you, only that Minho-hyung was respectful."

Taemin rolled his eyes. "I can't believe on this, I'll go back there and stay with Jonghyun-hyung, because he is so damn hot, oh God."

Jinki pursed his lip. "Less details Taemin-yah, please."

Taemin laughed. "Let's go back because we don't have much time left, so we have to go back to reality." He said pouting.

Jinki laughed and followed him, the three was there sat talking animatedly, Taemin quickly returned to the position he was in the arms of Jonghyun and Jinki timidly sat beside Minho's who ran his hand around his waist bringing him closer to.

"So what do we do for fun today?" Minho asked.

"Oh, I've seen a basketball court on the other side." Jonghyun said excitedly.

Jinki could feel Minho vibrating with animation.

"Definitely, let's go now."

"No way, you're ing crazy to go play basketball?" Kibum screamed.

"What, why?"

"You just got out of the hospital, you can't strive."

Minho pouted. "But I need to spend my accumulated energy, I need to do sports."

Kibum snorted. "Spend your energy in another way, you will not play basketball, and this conversation ends here!"

Minho muttered angry and Kibum rolled his eyes.

"How old are you? You know very well what you need to be careful, I'm not right Jinki-yah?"

Jinki blinked looking at Minho. "He's right hyung, please take care yourself."

Minho sighed. "Okay, you won."

"Oh great, so what do we do now?" Jonghyun asked annoyed.

"I can give some suggestions for what we can both do." Taemin purred.

"Ew, please control yourself!" Kibum screamed. "I need a boyfriend." He said exasperated.

Everyone laughed with that and Taemin pecked Jonghyun's lips that quickly grabbed his waist.

Minho cleared his throat drawing the attention of the two that quickly turned away and Jinki had to breathe deeply to not get red, Taemin was really something.

"Actually I think we should pack up now, I'm on duty tonight, we cannot take us out of here." Kibum said seriously.

"Already?" Jonghyun whined. "We even haven't fun."

"We can come back when Kibum-hyung have a break." Jinki said smiling.

"Really?" Kibum asked happily.

"Of course, we'll be back here for sure."

"Yes, when all this is resolved and you are safe." Minho said looking at Jinki.

Jinki sighed, he had forgotten again that he was being threatened in any way, he was at risk of death. It was so easy to forget these things when he was surrounded by friends having a nice time.

"You're right." Jonghyun said. "We'll back when everything is safe for both of you and we can enjoy a good time together."

Everyone smiled and agreed, it was a promise, they would come again and take advantage a great time together. Jinki could not be happier, he had a wonderful boyfriend and friends that he could never dream of.

Jinki closed his eyes letting the hot water run down his body, surprising he was tired despite having had a great night's sleep, maybe it was all the excitement in helping Jonghyun, Taemin and Kibum packing their things to return to Seoul.

Wrapped in towel Jinki walked into the room, he suddenly became self-conscious that he and Minho were alone in the house, despite the employed that barely appears and the bodyguards that moved like shadows, they were alone.

A smile spread across Jinki's lips, it's not like he was planning something, but maybe something could happen now, right?

With the tighter pants he could find Jinki came into the living room, Minho was sitting there with slightly wet hair because the shower and wearing a pair of sweatpants and a simple shirt. Okay, now Jinki realized he was too tidy.

"Jinki-yah."

Jinki smiled and sat on the couch with Minho. "What are you doing?"

"Just thinking."

He hummed in response and snuggled in the arms of Minho, it was impossible not to, Jinki looked like it was hooked in the body heat of the older, in the smell of the older. Jinki was addicted to Minho.

"So what you want to do tonight?" He asked no louder than a whisper.

"I think we need to talk." He said softly.

Jinki turned curiously looking at Minho. "Tell me."

"Before I came here, I spent in office of Myungdae-ssi."

"Why?" he asked frowning.

"I needed to talk to him, he had to understand how important is your protection."

"But hyung, I'm already protected."

"No, you are not, only a bodyguard will not resolve. That day I got shot proves it."

"So what you're saying? What did you say to my father?"

"I'm your bodyguard again, from now on I will accompany you anywhere while a friend of mine will work as well from a distance."

"What? You will be my bodyguard again?" He asked incredulously.

Jinki does not know whether to be happy or very worried about it. He wanted Minho again close to him and that way was a great opportunity, but then the older run the risk of being shot or worse again and he did not want that at all.

"Yes, you don't want to?"

"No, that's not it hyung, I'm just worried. I don't want something to happen to you again." He said hugging him tighter.

Minho smiled. "Don't worry, I'll take care of myself, but you have to promise me you will obey me from now on."

"I promise." He whispered.

"I could not stay away, I couldn't not protect you Jinki-yah. I would go crazy knowing that you were at risk of death without I do nothing."

"I know hyung, I understand. I think the same way, I worry about you and you're worried about me. "

"Yes, I care about you, I don't want anything bad to happen to you and that's why I'd rather die than see you hurt." He said his face.

Jinki flinched at the words of Minho, he understood it, but did not want to imagine, did not want to think about it for even for a moment.

"Don't say that hyung, please, I will not take it, I cannot see you hurt again." He whimpered desperately.

"I know, do not worry, okay?" He said hugging Jinki who was trembling.

Jinki nodded and was silent for some time just listening to the breathing of Minho.

"Hm, tell me about what you talked to my father."

"Okay, so my friend, Cho Kyuhyun is who will be the other bodyguard, he is my sunbae and one of my best friends. I know he will take good care of you."

Jinki hummed in response waiting for Minho to continue.

"Now you will start your residency and I know it will be hard, but your father said he would talk with the superiors and explain the all situation. Kyuhyun goes undercover in the hospital to which you are assigned, so no one will know it is he is your bodyguard as well. Will be easier to catch the person or people who want to hurt you."

"Got it, then you will be with me during my residence in the hospital?"

"Yes, but only until they were caught, then you are out of danger I'll take a step back and you will make your residency relying only on hospital safety. But I will take you and pick you up from the hospital every day." He said smiling.

"I wish none of this had happened." He said sighing heavily.

Minho snorted. "Tell me about it."

"But the one hand it was good, so my father hired you and we met." He said a little embarrassed.

Minho chuckled pulling Jinki until he was facing the older. "That was the only good thing, but I am grateful every day for having known you, for you to love me back, because you are such a wonderful person."

Jinki blushed furiously, Minho's eyes examined him closely and he could see the love in his eyes, he felt loved, felt loved in a way he had never felt before.

"I love you." He whispered.

Minho smiled and slid his fingers on the chin of Jinki bringing him closer. "I love you too." He whispered approaching.

Jinki smiled and closed his eyes when he felt Minho's lips against his own. Whenever their lips met Jinki felt a good heat spread throughout the body and the heart beat faster in his chest. The feeling was amazing.

He wondered how it would feel those lips down his neck, pressing wet kisses the skin while the long fingers kneading the heated flesh. Jinki shuddered to think and immediately breathing became faster.

Minho made ​​a deep noise in his throat when Jinki pressed closer to pulling the older against him by the shirt,  the older slid his tongue over his lips and he immediately opened his mouth letting Minho deepen the kiss Jinki's mouth as his hands moved up and down by his arms increasingly harshly.

An involuntary moan escaped from the mouth of Jinki when Minho handing down light kisses to his jaw and neck, a shiver went up his spine and Jinki grabbed the older's hair with some force causing him grunt.

"H-hyung..." He gasped.

Minho pulled away looking at him with dark eyes of desire, Jinki shivered, looked like he would be swallowed by the eyes of the older.

"Yeah?"

"W-we are in the middle of the living room." He said shyly.

Jinki could practically feel the eyes of the bodyguard who was in the corner of the living room, Heechul had gone to make the rounds on the outside of the house, so it was another one who was inside the house at that time.

Minho blinked and looked up, looking directly at the bodyguard. Jinki could not see him because he had his back, but he was sure that the bodyguard would be looking down or to the other side, pretending he was not seeing them making out on the couch.

"Damn." He murmured. "I totally forgot."

Jinki giggled flushed. "We can... you know, go to the room." He whispered.

Minho looked at him and then back to bodyguard. "I..."

"I want you." He whispered pecking his lips lingeringly. "Don't say no."

The older smirked making Jinki melt in his arms. "In my room or yours?"

Oh yeah, definitely Jinki would have Minho tonight.

"In the room that is closest." He said standing up and pulling Minho along with him.

Minho slid his hand into the waist of Jinki bringing him closer and he had to hold not to kiss the older right there on the stairs, because if he did, surely could not handle to go into the room. He wanted Minho so much that looked like he had fire inside the veins running and burning everything inside, and the antidote was Minho.