Drunk problem

I fell in love for my bodyguard

Jinki looked at his reflection in the mirror, he put a bit of spray and with his fingertips placed the bangs to the side snapping out of his eyes. The pants that Taemin lent to him was really tight and Jinki lost a good five minutes to finally pass through his thighs, but he had to admit that he had been fine with these pants, maybe he should starts to buy tights pants from now. With a simple jacket over his shirt he completed the look and was ready to go down.

Taemin was talking loudly and gesticulating and Jinki really hoped that the younger wasn't drunk already, he had not taken so long to get ready. Minho stood next to Taemin wearing a casual outfit, nothing in black suit and white shirt, the bodyguard was using black pants, a gray shirt and a beige cardigan that, God, embraced the chest and arms in a way that made Jinki salivate.

"Hyung!" He said running and hugging Jinki.

Minho followed Taemin with his eyes and stared at Jinki, big eyes glued on his thighs taking longer than it should, Jinki smiled slightly.

"Are you drunk already?" He whispered pulling Taemin's arm.

Taemin chuckled. "Of course not, I'm just pretending."

Jinki nodded. "Why exactly?"

Taemin laughed louder than scaring Jinki who widened his eyes. "Oh hyung you're so funny."

Jinki blinked blankly and Taemin started laughing even more poking him that understood and started laughing too.

"Hey Minho-hyung you can get the drinks for us there at the counter?"

Minho nodded and went to get the drinks leaving the two alone in the room.

"So you will drink and make sure that Minho-hyung drink too, we have to make him drink the blue drinks."

Jinki raised an eyebrow. "Why exactly the blue drinks?"

"Because they are stronger and with a few glasses he will be loose."

"Taemin-yah I don't think it's a good idea to let him drunk."

Taemin sighed. "Okay, so we make him drink only one cup."

Jinki sighed shook his head, he was starting to think that this idea wasn't that good.

Minho entered in the room and placed the tray on the table.

Taemin pulled Jinki to the couch and they sat down. Taemin stretching himself as much as possible to leave no space for Minho, so the bodyguard would have to sit next to Jinki's.

"Minho-hyung sits here with us, after all tonight you're off and we can have some fun."

Minho nodded and sat beside Jinki that felt his heart beat faster in his chest.

"So Minho-hyung, today you're drinking with us, right?" He asked with a bright smile.

"I don't know if it's a good idea Taemin-yah."

Jinki flinched, he couldn't help himself, he also wanted to be treated informally.

Minho looked at him. "Are you cold Jinki-ssi?"

Jinki sighed and closed his eyes for a second. He needed to be patient, he had to try.

With the best smile he could do, and wasn't one of the best ones, he shook his head. "I'm fine Minho-ssi." He said trembling slightly.

Minho-hyung. I'm fine Minho-hyung. That was what he wanted to say, that was how he wanted to answer.

Minho lifted the corners of his mouth into a half smile and looked into the cups on the table.

Taemin hurried taking the cups, he gave the blue drink for Minho who frowned slightly and took a drink that was thick and beige to himself. Jinki looked at the cups without knowing what pick, he didn't drink much, in fact he couldn't remember what had been the last time he drank.

Minho suddenly put the cup on the table again. "I don't think I should drink today, I'm off, but drinking alcohol wouldn't be good."

Taemin sighed. "Hyung only one cup, please."

"Taemin-yah I don't think..."

Jinki hurried taking the cup and putting in Minho's hands again, trying with all his might not touch in the bodyguard. "Drink with me Minho-ssi, just this one." He said pleadingly.

Minho looked at the cup in his hands and then to Jinki who immediately grabbed a cup to himself.

"You can drink with me?"

Minho nodded and took the cup to his lips, Jinki his dry lips and turned the cup quickly swallowing the blue liquid at once that burning down making him be red and cough a little.

"Yah." Taemin hit Jinki's arm. "It's not the way you drink this."

Jinki took a deep breath and looked at Minho who had the cup frozen in his lips looking at Jinki.

"You won't drink Minho-ssi? Did you given up?"

Jinki could have sworn that he saw a dangerous glint in Minho's eyes that raised his head and turned the cup exactly as Jinki had done minutes before.

Taemin groaned and drank his own drink. "You two are idiots."

Jinki laughed loudly and took another cup. "That's very good, what is this?"

Taemin jumped off the couch and pulled the cup from Jinki's hand, blue liquid ran down his hand and fell to the carpet.

Jinki whimpered. "Why did you do that?"

"I told you that this drink is strong, one is enough."

"No, I want more." He said reaching out for another cup.

Taemin hit Jinki's hand and it all the cups fell making a big fuss and dropping the liquid that flowed across the table falling on the carpet. A blue spot spread quickly and the smell of alcohol could be smelled.

Jinki whimpered looking at the carpet, he wanted more and the taste was so good, it was a little bitter at first but in the end had such a good sweetness that made him want more and more. This drink reminded him of Minho's.

He gets up quickly and fell sitting on the couch, his head spinning slightly. "Oops." He said laughing and trying to get up again.

A warm hand landed on Jinki's shoulder and he immediately turned his head facing large and bright eyes that were worried.

"Jinki-ssi I think you've had enough."

Jinki stood there blinking and staring at Minho without saying a word, with his mouth slightly open. Minho was so handsome, he seemed to shine.

If blue drink was equal to Minho and it was so yummy, for sure the bodyguard would be too, right? Jinki decided he wanted to try Minho too, perhaps he is even better than the blue drink.

Jinki leaned forward and before Minho knew what was happening he the bodyguard's face that widened his eyes and turned away immediately.

"J-Jinki-ssi what are you doing?"

"Hm, I was right, you have a good taste."

Minho blinked and put his hand over his face where Jinki had just seconds before . "Jinki-ssi I think you better go to bed."

"This is a great idea." Taemin said coming into the room with a maid who seemed to have been torn off the bed to clean up the mess of the carpet.

Jinki nodded. "No, I want my drink. Taemin-yah you didn't get more for me?" He said winking and pouting.

Taemin sighed. "Minho-hyung could you take him to his bedroom?"

Minho nodded and stood up from the couch pulling Jinki easily. He wrapped his arms around the bodyguard's neck and smiled like a child.

"You're so handsome." He murmured.

Minho didn’t said nothing and started walking, Jinki stumbled three times in nothing and the bodyguard sighed.

"Just take him in your backs hyung."

Minho turned and looked at Taemin who shook his head in exasperation.

Minho leaning Jinki on the couch and turned pulled him easily who fell over the bodyguard's backs, with some maneuvers finally Minho managed to hold Jinki's legs while his arms fell on the bodyguard's shoulders.

Minho slowly climbed the stairs trying not to topple Jinki, the alcohol wasn't helping the situation much.

Jinki mumbled incoherently over Minho's shoulder, the perfume of the bodyguard was so good that without restrain Jinki sniffed Minho's neck that froze in the middle of the hallway.

"Jinki-ssi?"

"Mmm?" He said sniffing Minho's neck again, it seemed that the more he sniffed more the perfume got stronger.

Minho shook his head and started walking again and soon they were inside of Jinki's room.

Slipping Jinki slowly Minho put him sitting on the bed and bent down facing him that blinked and smiled.

"You need something sir, maybe a glass of water?"

Jinki shook his head and frowned, everything started spinning and he suddenly felt his stomach turn.

"Jinki-ssi?"

Jinki stood up and ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut and closed his eyes as he leaned over the toilet, the entire contents of the stomach, which wasn't much getting out.

A few minutes later Jinki heard knocking on the door. "Jinki-ssi is you okay?"

Jinki leaned on the sink washing his face and mouth. "Just go away." He said with his throat aching with the effort.

"I'm will ask to the maid to bring a painkiller for you."

He didn’t said nothing, just stood there staring at his own reflection in the mirror. When he heard Minho's footsteps going away he sighed and lowered his head. How he could have gotten drunk with just a damn cup?

The curtains were open and suddenly the dim light spilled through the room and Jinki wrapped in a blanket like a ball moaned squinting.

"Get up now."

Jinki blinked and his mouth went dry, he needed water. Placing his hand out of the blanket Jinki tried to find the cup that the maid had brought last night to him, but someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the blanket. Jinki moaned trying to loosen the grip.

"Yah, let me go." He said groggy with his head hurting.

"What the was that?" He shouted making Jinki shrink even more.

"Shhh. Don't speaks so loud."

"No, I will talk as loud as I want, you have the notion how ridiculous you was last night? You definitely did something with Minho-hyung, because when I entered the room you were on top of him and he was red."

Jinki blinked and widened his eyes. "Wh-what?"

"Yeah."

"B-but... but you told me that he was weak to drink."

Taemin snorted. "Apparently you are more, you get drunk with one ing cup."

Jinki groaned and pulled the blanket over his head again. "Leave me alone Taemin-yah."

Taemin snorted angry and left the room slamming the door shut.

What he had done with Minho? What he had done to that the bodyguard had been red?

"Oh God, I'll go crazy."

Jinki suddenly stood up and opened his eyes, the scream that came out of his lips wasn't masculine at all, but the worst of it was that he had remembered, he...

"I... I Minho-ssi?" He screamed with his hands over his face.

The door opened violently and Minho appeared at the door without his jacket and the tie around his neck as if the bodyguards were putting it at the moment.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked coming into the room, eyes scanning every corner.

Jinki opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water with fully red cheeks, even the tips of his ears were red now.

Minho stopped in front of him breathing fast and Jinki saw the flash of the gun in the bodyguard's hand. "Jinki-ssi what happened?"

"Nothing." He squealed. "N-nothing happened."

The bodyguard relaxed immediately and put the gun in place, but kept looking at Jinki who started to get uncomfortable.

"Hm... I-I'm fine M-Minho-ssi, you can leave now."

"Oh, of course." He said bowing and leaving the room quickly.

Jinki moaned, the only thing he wanted now was a hole to bury himself and not leave there ever more.

He had ruined any chance of approaching Minho's. What could he do now?