New stage of life

I fell in love for my bodyguard

"Lee Jinki."

Jinki smiled and got up heading towards the stage, the headmaster was there holding the piece of paper that was so sacred, so precious and it will never to be hung on the office wall of his father, his father was not proud of it, his father was not even there to see his son receiving his diploma.

But it did not matter, Jinki could count on his hand how many times his father participated in such things, he was always busy, always had a ready excuse and at some point the school life of Jinki, his father simply stopped appearing and Jinki just learned that miss his father would not take him anywhere.

He looked at the audience, there were his friends, friends, it was still strange that word, in his entire life friend was a word that Jinki barely used, but there were Jonghyun, Taemin and Kibum smiling and applauding. Jinki was proud of himself.

Minho was not there, not in the audience at least, the bodyguard was standing on a corner looking everything and everyone, always attentive. But as soon as Jinki looked at Minho, he earned a smile and it was one of the best things he could have received at that time.

When he went and started down the stairs Jinki heard screams, raising his head his eyes widened. There was a man standing right in front of him holding a gun, in the background he could hear someone calling him, his brain registered as the voice of Minho, but it was kind of hard to concentrate when he had a gun pointed at his face.

"Now I will finish what I was not able to do that day." He said smiling.

Jinki watched the man pull the trigger and everything went dark.

He screamed struggling, something was holding his arms tightly and a broken sob escaped from his lips. Jinki cried opening his eyes and gasping loudly, everything was dark and silent, blinking a few times he began to decipher the forms and realized he was in his room, lying on his bed. The sheet was wrapped in the arms and sweat helped only get worse the situation.

Sitting in bed Jinki breathed deeply trying to calm down, since graduation he was having nightmares, they all ended the same way, always dying. It was scary.

Nothing had happened at his graduation, everything had been great and Jinki was safe, but the feeling that something bad would happen soon doesn't left him, it seemed that at some point someone in the crowd would stand out and kill him or Minho there in front of everyone.

He had not told anyone about the dreams, but the bodyguard had noticed that had something wrong. Jinki just did not wanted to worry Minho about things that did not need, the bodyguard was already busy and too worried about his safety and the project to protect the hospital where he would start making the residence. It was just too much for one person.

Jinki had met Kyuhyun two days ago and got a little more relieved that he would have one more person with him all the time besides Minho's, but sometimes he found himself thinking how useless he was to stay there and watching the two bodyguards work so hard to protect him. Jinki wanted to do something too, but he learned the hard way that every time he tried to do something, that something went wrong.

Sighing Jinki lay back and stared at the ceiling, missing a few hours to start the day, to get his residence. He was starting a new phase of life and sincerely he hoped everything went well.

Jinki stood next to three people, all nervous and anxious to. His group had been referred to the emergency and he had to admit he was happy, because it was exactly what he wanted to work, there, that was where he wanted to spend a good time of his life as a doctor.

"I am Shin Donghee and am the head of this department. I'm your teacher and you can tell me anything, okay? "

"Yes." All answered smiling.

"Okay, so let's start because we have many things to see today."

Everyone smiled and followed Donghee who started to explain how things worked there.

Jinki saw Kyuhyun walking around, the bodyguard was working as a nurse at the hospital and it was obvious that he was not out of sight of Kyuhyun and that Jinki had to admit, gave a peace and security that he did not think it would feel.

He was tired and was still only lunchtime, Jinki had his head throbbing with so much he had learned only at those hours, there were so many things to do and never stop reaching people in need of care. Jinki was happy it did not happen anything serious, but still he had long hours ahead before finally going home.

"Can I sit here?"

Jinki looked up facing one of the residents who was in his group. "Of course Changsun-ssi." He said smiling.

"You can call me hyung." He said smiling and sitting in front of Jinki.

"Hyung?"

"Yes, you're twenty-it five?"

"Not twenty-six."

"I'm two years older than you. I went to college a little late." He said chewing his food.

Jinki smiled. "Okay Changsun-hyung."

Changsun laughed. "You're kind of cute."

Jinki's eyes widened and he blushed staring at the plate in front of him. "Thank you." He muttered trying to eat something.

The older laughed again. "Don't be embarrassed, it's just a compliment."

Had better change the subject fast.

"So are you liking it here?"

"Oh, I'm loving it. It's everything I ever imagined it would be." Changsun said nodding and waving his chopsticks around.

Jinki laughed. "I'm also loving it, my dream has always been to be a doctor and now I'm here... is a little scary, you know?"

"I know, I feel like that too. I struggled a lot to be able to get here, but we can't forget that we still are not real doctors."

Jinki sighed. "You're right, we still face one more stage."

"Yes, and then we can say with certainty that we are doctors." He said winking.

He laughed and nodded.

Changsun was really a good person, maybe he could include another person on his list of friends.

Kyuhyun went through the table and Jinki looked up, the expression of the bodyguard was always the same, always serious, much like Minho's.

Minho. He was so busy with the hospital that had neither remembering the older, but now he recalled a tinge of missing appeared on his chest. Jinki wanted to see Minho and know that he was there outside the hospital only added more to his will.

Looking at his watch he saw that he still had a few minutes to finish the lunch hour, long enough to see Minho if the two were fast.

"I have one thing to do." He said standing up suddenly.

"But you have not finished your food." Changsun said frowning.

Jinki looked at the tray and smiled. "I don't have much time, so I need to go." He said running out the cafeteria.

He bumped into someone on the way while fishing's his phone from his white coat and called Minho, he quickly bowed apologizing and kept running.

"Jinki? Something wrong?"

Jinki smiled at the worried tone in the voice of Minho, always alert. "I need you, you can meet me on the stairs from the second floor?" He asked pressing the elevator button.

"What's wrong Jinki?"

"You can find me there or not?" He asked entering in the elevator and pressing the button on the second floor.

"Yeah, I'm going."

"Great, I'll meet you there soon."

Minho grunted in response and hung up the phone.

Jinki knew he was worrying Minho unnecessarily, but he knew that in this way the bodyguard would meet him without thinking twice and without asking too many questions, they had no time.

The elevator doors opened and Jinki hurried down the hallway until he reached the door leading to the stairs. That was the same ladder he had sat and cried when he heard Minho and Kibum talking, this was the same ladder he had been comforted by Jonghyun and almost fought with Kibum. There was a place of many emotions.

Opening the door Jinki quickly entered and looked around, Minho still was not there, so he just sat on the steps and looked at the clock. He only hoped that the bodyguard did not take too long to arrive.

Minutes later the door opened and Minho came in panting, he had probably run there. A worried expression made ​​Jinki feel guilty.

"What's wrong?"

Jinki got up and ran into the arms of Minho burying his head into the chest of the bodyguard and breathing in his scent. "Sorry."

"What? What happened Jinki-yah?"

"I'm sorry for making you worry about me, I just wanted to see you. I was missing you a lot." He whispered holding the fabric of the jacket of Minho tightly between his fingers.

Minho the hair of Jinki and sighed. "I was also missing you, but you could have told me this, I would have come anyway."

Jinki looked up. "I'm sorry hyung."

Minho smiled and pecked the lips of Jinki. "How are things going, is everything okay?" He asked placing a strand of hair behind Jinki's ear.

"Yes, everything is going well, really." He said smiling brightly.

"I'm glad to hear that."

Jinki hummed in response and laid his head on the shoulder of Minho and sighed. "I need to go."

"Then go, you can't be late."

"But I don't want to." He complained pouting.

Minho chuckled. "Cute. We'll see when you're finished, I'll be out there waiting for you. "

Jinki reluctantly pulled away from the arms of Minho. "Okay, I'm going."

"Go." He whispered.

Jinki leaned over and kissed Minho quickly, not even time to kiss right they had. "I love you."

"Love you too, now go away." He said laughing.

He laughed and opened the door, he had to run if not he will arrive late.

Jinki's eyes burned and the only thing he wanted to do was crawl into the small bed in the corner and sleep until he could not anymore, until his brain be rested enough for him to wake up without a hint of exhaustion. But that was out of the question for now.

"Are you still there?"

Jinki looked up the paper and saw Changsun standing in the study room door holding a cup of coffee in hands.

"Yeah, I still need to finish these."

Changsun entered and placed the cup on the table. "That will help you." He said smiling.

Jinki smiled and sipped closing his eyes for a moment, the warm and creamy liquid down his throat. Latte, his favorite.

"Thank you hyung."

"No problem. You really attend a lot of patients this week." He said pointing to the folders on the table.

He shrugged. "I just do what I need to do, but I have to admit that making the report is one of the worst things." He said groaning.

Changsun laughed. "It sure is. Well, I'm going, I don't want to bother you. "

"No, it's okay. I like your company. "

The older smiled and sat in front of Jinki. "Then I'll stay."

Jinki hummed in response taking another sip of coffee and then lowered his head staring at the papers, he still had four more folders to fill out and it was too much for who was more than twelve hours on duty. He was exhausted to say the least.

"You want some help?"

"Huh?"

"With the reports, I can help you with that."

"Oh no hyung, it's okay. I'm almost finished." He said with a tired smile.

"Okay then."

The minutes passed quickly and Jinki groaned when he finished the last report, his hand was aching from writing and his eyes burned in a way that he never thought it would be humanly possible. His contact lenses looked like they were melting into his eyes and he desperately needed to take them off and put his glasses.

"I can't believe I finally finished it, God." He growled slamming his forehead against the table.

Changsun chuckled softly and stood up putting an arm around the shoulders of Jinki. "Come on then, I definitely need to get out of this hospital for a while."

"Oh please, that's what I need most now." He said laughing and standing.

"Do you want to go out to a drink? To relax?"

"I... I don't know. I'm really tired hyung."

"Come on Jinki-yah, just one drink. You will feel good."

"Jinki-ssi?"

Jinki and Changsun looked at the door, Kyuhyun stood there looking at them with a frown. Feeling self-conscious of the awkward position in which he found himself, he quickly moved away from the older arm.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Oh, of course. Hm, I think I'll decline your offer hyung, but we can mark to another day." He said with a wry smile.

Changsun blinked looking at Kyuhyun and then to Jinki who looked uncomfortable for the older.

"All right, if you want I'll wait for us to go together."

"Oh no, don't worry, my body... my driver is out there waiting for me."

"Okay, then we'll talk later, I'll call you, okay?"

Jinki nodded. "Bye hyung."

Changsun nodded and left leaving Jinki and Kyuhyun alone in the room, after a few minutes in silence he looked at the bodyguard who was standing there looking at him with an unreadable expression.

"You said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Minho-ssi, he had to leave and I'll follow you home today, but since no one can't know anything I will follow your car."

"What, he had to leave?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know Jinki-ssi, he just asked me to follow you. He will probably tell you when he gets back?"

Jinki looked at Kyuhyun, the bodyguard knew he and Minho were together, was one of the few people besides Jonghyun, Taemin and Kibum who knew and sometimes he just wanted to shout to everyone and stop hiding the love he felt for his bodyguard.

"Okay, that's fine. I'll just get changed and then we can go."

Kyuhyun nodded and left the room leaving Jinki alone, he quickly went to the locker room to get changed to finally go away, but he was also disappointed because he wanted to see Minho, where the bodyguard was anyway? That was weird, he had never left like that without speaking, he always stood beside Jinki's.

Pouting Jinki got out of the hospital, the pleasant breeze passed over his face, the night was hot and sticky, he hated summers.

He quickly got into the car and looked back, Kyuhyun was within a few feet behind in his own car waiting.

Jinki entered in the room and closed the door, it had no sign of Minho and he was there for a few minutes staring at the phone debating with himself if he called or not for the bodyguard. In the end he decided that there probably Minho was busy and a call it was only hinder.

Quickly he stripped off his clothes and the damn contact lenses and threw himself on the bed spreading his legs and arms, the heat was unbearable these days and even sleeping was becoming difficult, but with the fatigue that Jinki was feeling sleep was not as hard.

The phone woke Jinki, the shrill sound penetrates inside his brain. He grunted turning to the side and blindly groping the bedside table until find the device that vibrated and sounded in the same time, dancing on the surface.

"Yeah?" He said hoarsely.

"Jinki-yah where are you?"

"Jonghyun-hyung?"

"Where are you Jinki-yah?"

"What? At home, in my bed, why?"

"You saw Minho today?"

Jinki sat on the bed and put his glasses. "No, I didn't see him because I didn't even get out of bed yet, what's happening?"

"He's not answering the phone, you could see if he's in his room?"

He frowned, something was wrong, Jonghyun's voice was a little strained, somewhat desperate.

"Hyung what's happening?" He repeated the question rising and putting on his slippers.

"He came to the police station yesterday to talk to the officer Go and after that I couldn't talk to him anymore."

Jinki down the stairs quickly and hurried out of the house, he was starting to get worried.

"What was he doing there?"

Jonghyun hesitated and Jinki held his breath waiting for the older as he walked to the room of Minho.

"They were able to discover the whereabouts of another man who tried to kidnap you that day."

Jinki opened the door without bothering to knock. "And since then you can't talk to him?"

"Yes."

He looked around the room. "Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"He's not here." He said a little shakily.

"Oh ."

Jinki's heart sank as he sat in the bed of Minho.

"Where are you Minho?" He whispered.

 


I'm so sorry guys for taking so long. I promise that i'll try harder update every week, okay? ^^