What are you doing?

I fell in love for my bodyguard

I know that you must be mad at me and I'm so sorry. I went to Music Bank and then I slept so little in those days and I was so tired that I couldn't even write, but now I'm back and I will update like always on fridays.

Enjoy. (๑^ ں ^๑) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jinki wake up slowly and sighed with eyes still closed, as always he began to pass in head the list of what he needed to do for that day. It was Saturday and Jinki wouldn't have classes in the morning that meant he could sleep a little longer and that was a relief. Actually Jinki didn't remember having slept so well before.

Jinki sighing happily snuggled in the warmth that surrounded him and tried to get some sleep, a hot breath hit against his face that smiled and approached when he felt warm fingers pull him closer. Jinki suddenly froze, breathing? Fingers?

Opening his eyes slowly Jinki in a breath, Minho was there like ten inches away from him with his mouth slightly open, eyelashes resting on the cheekbones and a small smile. Without contain himself Jinki pulled out his hand under the blanket and gently nudged the lower lip of the bodyguard.

Minho sighed and Jinki moved closer sliding his finger again over the bodyguard's lip that was so soft to the touch and more than anything, he wanted to kiss Minho, even if only once, even if Minho was asleep. Jinki just wanted to feel those lips against his own.

As he had done last night, Jinki closed his eyes and approached Minho's lips touching lightly and he felt a shiver through the body, sighing heavily he pursed his lips a little more against the bodyguard's feeling his cheeks get hot, opening his eyes slowly he gasped when he found Minho with eyes wide open staring at him.

"What are you doing?" He murmured, his voice a little hoarse for waking at that time.

Jinki was ten times redder than he was and tried to look away but Minho looked at him with such intensity that it became impossible for him to do that.

"K-kissing you?"

"Why?" He asked slowly.

"I-I... b-because... because I wanted? B-because I love you?"

Minho sighed and walked away sitting in bed. "Jinki-ssi..."

"No hyung please, listen to me." He said sitting on the bed and wincing as the cold reached his warm body. "Please."

The bodyguard turned looking directly into Jinki's eyes. "I don't think we should have this conversation."

"W-why? Y-you don't... I..."

"I can't have any feelings for you Jinki-yah, I'm really trying to be professional here."

With his heart pounding in his chest Jinki crawled in bed and with a huge act of courage wrapped his arms around Minho's shoulders hugging him from behind, the bodyguard was immediately tense. "Why not? We're both adults and... and I really love you, Minho-hyung."

"Jinki-yah, I..."

Jinki held Minho tightening his arms and running his fingers over the fabric of the bodyguard's shirt. "Y-you don't feel anything for me?"

He knew he was pushing Minho, he knew that he could hear what he feared most, but if Jinki didn't do it now, if he didn't find out what happened at once, surely he wouldn't have another chance.

Minho sighed and held Jinki's hand connecting their fingers together. "I'll regret it later, but... I love you too Jinki-yah."

Maybe he's is having a heart attack, he might already have died and gone to heaven, because only then for him to hear those words from Minho's lips.

"Y-you love me?"

Turning to Jinki Minho stared him. "I'm not allowed to feel anything for you, I can't feel any feelings beyond protection. Jinki-yah a bodyguard is forbidden to relate closely with the client, you understand what I'm saying?"

Jinki nodded slowly, he understood, he knew that, but the love he felt for Minho was bigger than anything now and he couldn’t longer ignore this feeling that only grew more and more into him. Knowing the Minho also love him, that the bodyguard also felt the same thing only made things better, they could get together now, couldn't they?

"I-I know it, I tried not to feel it for you hyung, I tried not to love you the way I do, but... is there any way to ignore a feeling? Is there a way to prevent a feeling grows ever more when the only thing you want to feel it?"

"I don't think so." He said sighing. "And that was one of the reasons why I quit Jinki-yah. I wasn't holding on to be near you."

"But now I'm here." He whispered looking straight into Minho's eyes. "What's stopping you now?"

Minho pulled Jinki who widened his eyes in surprise. "You're making me go against all my principles, going against everything I learned and always stick. Why Jinki-yah, why when I thought I could get away from you, you showed up again? Why did you make me let you sleep in my bed tonight, why you kissed me while I was sleeping, why you said you loved me?" He whispered dangerously close to Jinki's lips.

Jinki swallowed. "B-because I couldn't stay away from you, because it was hurting me to have you so close to me and so far at the same time." He said pressing his chest.

The two sat in silence looking at each other, the tension between them as thick as a fog, none of them moved until Jinki couldn't stand anymore.

"Kiss Me." He whispered averting his eyes to Minho's lips. "Kiss me, for real."

Minho moved forward quickly and before Jinki really could realize what was happening the bodyguard’s lips were against his. Immediately he closed his eyes and a sigh escaped from his lips. Minho slid a hand on Jinki's back and pulled him forward, he wrapped his arms around the bodyguard's neck and climbed a hand curling his fingers into the Minho's soft hair.

When Minho started away Jinki pulled him back, he wasn't ready yet, he needed more.

Jinki opened his mouth Minho's bottom lip tilted his head slightly to the side and slid his tongue into his mouth, without restrain Jinki moaned softly and pulled the bodyguard even closer that growled, a low sound coming from his throat that made Jinki shiver.

Sooner than Jinki wanted Minho broke the kiss, the two stood there staring at each other while they breathed deep trying to catch their breath.

Jinki's head turned, what could he say now, what could he do? It was so surreal what was happening he didn't even know how to react, he couldn't believe that he had finally kissed Minho. It had not been his first kiss, of course, he wasn't so innocent, but this kiss was better than everyone else that he ever had a day.

"Today is my last day here Jinki-yah."

Jinki blinked, already? It means that Minho will go away now that they had finally stayed together?

"Hyung, my father can change his mind."

Minho shook his head. "I don't know if I want to stay here anymore Jinki-yah."

Jinki's eyes widened, what?

"Wh-what do you mean?"

Minho slid his fingers over Jinki's face. "If I stay here I won't be able to stay with you, can you understand that?"

"O-oh..."

Now he understood, if Minho continued working as his bodyguard they couldn't be together, not the way he wanted, but if Minho was away they would do? How they would be together if each one will be in a different place?

How could he ask this without sounding like a complete desperate? There was no way, if Jinki do that question it would sound desperate anyway. He was desperate, so much, but he didn't want to show it to Minho, not like that.

"I don't know what we will do, but I don't think I can get away from you more. Jinki-yah the best would be if I continued as your bodyguard?"

Maybe Minho also was desperate as Jinki and it did get a little more relieved.

But Minho's question made Jinki think, he would rather have Minho as his bodyguard and continue the same way it always was or not having him like bodyguard anymore and...

"I don't want you as my bodyguard."

Minho blinked. "You..."

"No, let me finish hyung. I want you by my side as my boyfriend, I won't stand to be near you without being able to touch you." He said wrapping his fingers in his shirt. "I need to touch you." He whispered.

Minho groaned pulling Jinki and kissing again, this time it wasn't a slow, tender kiss as he had been the first, the second was more like teeth clashing, tongues tasting the taste of each other and fingers seeking skin to be touched.

Jinki passed his leg over Minho's waist that pushed him to the mattress with a quick movement, a loud sigh escaped from his lips between the kiss. The slim body of Minho stretched over the smaller body of Jinki who wasted no time wrapping his fingers over the bodyguard's hair and pulling. Minho groaned again and Jinki smiled, he liked that low and primitive sound that coming from the bodyguard's throat, it made his skin crawl and his blood run wild through the body.

Suddenly a knock at the door did Minho pull away, panting the bodyguard looked at the door. Jinki was laying there with red and slightly swollen lips.

"Yeah?" He said with his voice huskier than usual.

Jinki had to bite his lip to keep him from laughing.

"You are done? The boss is waiting for you in his office."

Minho sighed. "In ten minutes I'll be there."

The footsteps of someone walking away did Minho back his attention to Jinki who looked for the bodyguard. "I need to go."

"I know."

Minho smirked with his lips red too, Jinki was proud to know that it was he who did that. "But I can take you to college, I know that you only have classes after lunch."

"You know, huh?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I know. But now I really need to go and you too."

"Can I stay here a little longer?" He asked pouting.

Rising from bed Minho laughed. "Stay as long as you want Jinki-yah." He said disappearing into the bathroom.

Jinki stretched out on the bed and smiled, things still seemed to be a dream. Minho said that he loved him, they kissed more than once and they were making out when they were interrupted. The noises that the bodyguard did while kissing was more than y, made Jinki wants more.

After Minho left Jinki get up and tried to make the bed straightening the sheets, but even remaking twice it had not been as perfect as before, well at least he tried.

Peering through the door Jinki waited when the hall was empty and in tiptoe he got out of Minho's room, the last thing he wanted was to be caught out there, the employees would start talking and it doesn't will end well for the bodyguard and him.

Fortunately Jinki got into the house without being seen and soon he was in the room packing up for college, he needed to focus now and try to forget Minho a bit, even though very difficult.

There was Minho standing in front of car using the unmistakable black suit and sunglasses.

"Are you ready Jinki-ssi?"

The cold voice was the same as always, was totally unlike the voice that Jinki had heard these past two days, but he knew that outside of Minho's room they were only the boss's son and the employee, nothing more.

Sighing Jinki nodded and got into the car.

The trip to Jinki's college was quiet, was as always in silence. His head kept repeating over and over the events of that morning, Jinki could still feel the sensation of Minho's lips in him, he could still feel the bodyguard's taste in his mouth. It was too much to want to feel this anymore? Was greedy of him wanting more of Minho just for him?

Minho opened the door and Jinki got out, the bodyguard's fingers brushed light on his fingers and that made Jinki turn his head staring at Minho.

"I'll pick you later, you call me?" He whispered.

Jinki nodded, a smile escaping from his lips without he could contain.

"I see you later Jinki-yah." He whispered dangerously close.

A shiver ran through his body, Jinki had to make an effort to not to lean and peck Minho's lips there in front of everyone. "See you hyung."

Minho winked and got in the car, Jinki stood there watching the car leave the campus and with a sigh he went to class.

Anatomy class, wasn't one of his favorite, but at least he didn't pass out or rushed out of the class straight to the bathroom. Jinki leaned to the body lying in front of him, the chest open showing the ribcage, the dead heart began to deteriorate and darken, they needed to work soon.

The teacher caught the attention of everyone in the class and barked orders that they needed to do. Sighing Jinki grabbed the scalpel when he felt a tap on his arm, the scalpel fell to the floor and slid under the stretcher with a loud noise and Jinki felt everyone's eyes glued on him, he didn't even need to look up to know that Mr. Shin looked at him disapprovingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you can have mine." He said handing his own scalpel.

Jinki looked at the guy next to him, round and thick glasses, greasy hair combed and plastered to his head. With a smile he took the scalpel and turned to the body in front of him.

"Um, can I ask you something?"

Sighing he looked at the guy again. "Yes?"

"Th-that tall guy, your bodyguard, he didn't come today?"

Jinki raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing, just curiosity." He said with a nervous laugh.

"He didn't come today." He said turning to the body ending with any kind conversation.

After that Jinki finally got what he needed, no more incidents or strange questions.

Running through campus Jinki pulled his phone from his pocket, the fingers trembled as he dialed Minho's phone number.

"Choi Minho speaking."

"H-hyung?"

"Hey, have you done?"

"Yeah, I just got out of the class now."

"I'm going, I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

Jinki smiled. "I'll be waiting for you."

A light rain began to fall and Jinki ran to the gatehouse of the college. He began to imagine how Minho would pick him up? As his bodyguard or his boyfriend? Minho has a car? Jinki had never seen one before.

His phone started ringing and with a smile Jinki answered. "Hyung?"

"Hi Jinki-yah, where are you?"

"I'm at the gatehouse because is raining and..."

A black car approached slowly and stopped in front of Jinki, leaning a bit he peered through the window that was ajar to see who it was. That was weird.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

Jinki took a few steps back. "H-has a strange car parked in front of me."

"What?"

The window of the car started down and Jinki took a few steps back, his heart was beating wildly inside in his chest, the fear being pumped throughout the body.

"Jinki-yah can you hear me?"

"Y-yes."

"Go back inside the building, turn around and run as fast as possible. I'm coming, I'll find you there. "

Sighing Jinki nodded until he remembered that Minho couldn't see him. "I-I will."

"Now!"

Jinki turned and started to run, he could hear the car speeding and coming after him. Clutching the straps of his bag Jinki pushed the phone into his pocket and increased the speed ran as fast as he could with trembling legs to the building closest to him.