I’m unbearable?

I fell in love for my bodyguard

Jinki pushed the glass doors with anger, the hot air of the office hitting him with force, but he wasn't there to keep himself warm but for sure things would be hot in a few minutes.

The secretary get up quickly from her chair, eyes wide and mouth open in shock. "Jinki-ssi?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair trying to control his temper, trying not to scream with the secretary. "He's in there?"

"Who?"

"Who else could it be? My father, he's in there?" He said pointing to the double doors leading to the office.

The secretariat nodded. "Myungdae-ssi is in a very important meeting now Jinki-ssi, please wait a little I will..."

Jinki didn't wait for the rest of the sentence, he wasn't about to listen to excuses, just turned and opened the doors entering in the office.

Myungdae get up from the chair enraged, the man sitting across the table turning his head to the door at the moment that Jinki entered.

"What is this?"

"We need to talk."

Myungdae's hand trembled slightly indicating that he was verging to kick Jinki out of there, literally. "Don't you see that I'm busy right now?"

Jinki crossed his arms boastful. "I'm sure that the sir here." He said pointing to the man. "Can wait a few minutes outside, I have to talk to you, will not take too much of your time."

The man quickly got up, probably afraid of Myungdae, bowing and escaped out of the room without a word. The "click" of the door leaving them inside alone facing each other.

"What the hell are you..."

"Why you didn't tell me that Minho-ssi had asked to quit?"

Myungdae snorted. "That's what you want to talk about?" He asked incredulously. "You interrupted an important meeting to discuss about a bodyguard?"

"Yes, this is an important subject for me, you can't care about me, but Minho-ssi does and..."

He laughed, an unpleasant laugh to Jinki's ears. "That he cares with you? If Minho-ssi had any interest he hadn't quit at the first opportunity, have you ever stopped to think that maybe you're so boring and spoiled that even someone who was being paid to be near you didn't endured long?"

Jinki shook, the words of his father sinking into his mind. He was spoiled and boring? That was why he hadn't friends? That was why Minho kept away as much as he could? That was why his father wasn't around of him?

"I..."

Myungdae smiled, he had gotten what he wanted, shake Jinki, and by his smile he was fully satisfied of what he had done. "Go away Jinki-goon, I'm busy."

He shook his head trying not to cry in front of his father, he wouldn't show that side of him, not really. "No, I'm not leaving, not until you assure me that Minho-ssi have his job back."

"What? He already quit, I will not..."

"If Minho-ssi go away from that house I'm going with him."

And once again Myungdae laughed making Jinki angry, his father was mocking of him. "You will go with him? Don't be ridiculous Jinki-goon, you wouldn't last even a day without the perks that you are accustomed."

Jinki nodded and gave a low chuckle. "You don't know me at all, if Minho-ssi leave that house, you can be sure that I will be going with him."

"You would not dare." He said through gritted teeth.

Jinki smiled. "Watch me."

And with that he left the room without waiting for an answer, because he knew very well that his father wouldn't say anything more. He was pleased with himself, Jinki had shown he wouldn't accept that Minho was gone and that was all he needed to do.

Stopped at the door Jinki sighed, he didn't know why he was there, mean, he knew, but didn't know how he had had enough courage to actually do it. Hesitantly he knocked.

"Jinki-ssi?"

"H-hey." He said with a strange smile.

"Did something happen?"

Jinki nodded. "Can I come in?"

Minho blinked and stepped to the side, Jinki slid into the room pulling the bag along.

"Is something wrong?" He asked again in a worried tone.

"Actually no, I'm... um... I'll stay here with you today." He said shrugging and avoiding Minho's eyes.

"What?"

"You see, I kind of told my father that if he didn't give your job back I would leave with you."

Minho apparently choked with anything and Jinki looked up facing the bodyguard.

"You said what?"

Jinki pulled away, he was starting to get scared with Minho's expression, maybe it was a bad idea, yeah, it was probably a bad idea.

"Are you mad?" He said shyly looking down.

"Jinki-ssi... Myungdae-ssi will be furious with this, I don't think it's a good idea."

"You don't want me to stay here, I get it... then I will go." He said turning and opening the door.

Jinki froze with his hand on the doorknob with Minho's long fingers curled on his wrist.

"I didn't say that, you can stay."

Slowly he turned and looked at Minho. "I can?"

Minho pulled away and waved. "Yes, you can sleep in my bed and I... um, I will sleep on the floor."

"No, no. You sleep in bed, I can perfectly sleep on the floor."

"Jinki-ssi I will not let you sleep on the floor."

Jinki sighed. "So we can both sleep on the bed." He said with a shrug, but inside he was screaming. Probably his cheeks are red.

The bodyguard's eyes widened. "I-I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not? I'm not that fat."

Minho gave a low chuckle. "No, you're not fat at all."

He chuckled. "So we can sleep now, I'm kind of tired and you are too."

"Yeah, of course, let's go sleep."

Jinki smiled brightly and followed Minho that began to scour the closet behind an extra pillow. Soon the two were lying in bed, Jinki was leaning against the wall, with afraid that if he got too close to the bodyguard he would do something embarrassing.

After some time Jinki could see the slow breathing of Minho beside of him and so he allowed himself to think about what had happened in that afternoon, he had gone to college, but his head was in the bodyguard and in that whole situation, then Jinki left early and went to the office of his father. He regretted gone there? In a way not because he had shown that he would fight for Minho, but listen to what he heard from his father had crushed him in such a way that Jinki didn't know how to react.

A single tear escaped and Jinki sighed shakily, those words had hurt more than he had thought. Another tear escaped and he sniffed hiding his face with his hands, the last thing he wanted now was waking Minho.

"Why are you crying?" He murmured.

Jinki tensed and turned his face slowly to face Minho who was still lying on his back with his eyes closed. He could see perfectly with the little light coming through the window the contour of the bodyguard's nose and plump lips.

"I-I'm not."

Minho sighed and turned his face opening his eyes. "Yes you are, what's happening?"

"Y-you weren't asleep?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"I have light sleeper." He muttered again, the low voice sending shivers down Jinki's skin.

"O-oh."

"It is because of your father?"

Jinki looked away and sniffed back, an impertinent tear escaped rolling down his cheek and he quickly raised his hand wiping. "Y-yes."

"I'm sorry that you had a fight with him, I know it's partly my fault."

Jinki nodded doing another tear escape. "No, this is not your fault. It's just... I'm so unbearable as much?" He asked narrowing his eyes tightly closed.

Minho frowned. "Where did you get that? Jinki-ssi look at me."

He slowly opened his eyes and stared at Minho.

"You sir, is not unbearable." He said softly.

"M-my father said that I am, that's why... you want leave. That you can't bear to stand beside me."

Minho moved turning aside and staring Jinki. "I've already explained why I quit Jinki-ssi, you know that has nothing to do with this?"

Jinki nodded and sighed. "I-I know, but still it hurt to hear that."

The bodyguard reached out and ran his fingers gently over Jinki's hair. "I'm sorry Jinki-ssi."

He closed his eyes for a few seconds feeling Minho's fingers glide over his hair, it was so good. "Y-you could talk informally with me?" He asked still with his eyes closed.

Minho pulled out his hand from Jinki's hair. "You know that I can't, I'm your bodyguard."

Sighing Jinki opened his eyes. "Apparently not anymore."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm not your bodyguard anymore."

"So?" He asked unable to contain the expectation of his voice.

"I think it's fine." He said shrugging, or at least trying with the position that he was.

Jinki smiled brightly, he couldn't hide the happiness that he was feeling at that moment. "S-so I-I can call you of hyung?"

Minho's smile shine in the darkness of the room and Jinki felt his heart skip a beat. "Of course you can Jinki-yah." He whispered his name.

The word rolled softly from Minho's lips and Jinki had to hold himself to not to scream and laugh with happiness, he didn't even believe it was happening, he couldn't believe that the bodyguard was talking to him informally.

A beautiful smile was playing on Minho's lips, these lips that were so close to Jinki's, it was like the bodyguard's lips was calling him, teasing him. How could he restrain himself?

Jinki slowly closed his eyes and leaned forward tentatively.

"We should sleep."

Jinki opened his eyes and stared at Minho, the hot breath of the bodyguard beating against his face, they were so close, yet so far. How he could end with this distance?

"O-okay."

Minho pulled away turning back and putting an arm under his head. "Good night Jinki-yah."

He smiled without restrain himself. "Good night hyung."

Despite everything that happened to his father, the harsh words and pain, Jinki if could he would do it again if the result was this, staying like this with Minho, lying in the same bed and talking in whispers.

Hyung, Minho-hyung. Jinki still couldn't believe that he had said this, he couldn't believe that he and the bodyguard were talking informally. This was the first step, the first step in getting everything he wanted, which was to have Minho, he wanted Minho of body and soul.