I know that he is alive

I fell in love for my bodyguard

"W-when exactly did you see him last time?"

"Yesterday in the afternoon when he went to the police station."

"And how long have you trying to talk to him?"

"From six o'clock in the afternoon after he got out of there."

Jinki closed his eyes tightly, his hand shook so much that his phone seems that was threatening to fall at any moment.

"Y-you are telling me that he is gone for fifteen hours?"

He could not help hide the desperate tone that came out, it was really impressive that he still was not screaming and crying desperately, yet. Perhaps because he was with Jonghyun across the line.

"Probably not so long, please don't be desperate he can take care of himself."

Jinki gasped and shuddered. "That doesn't mean anything hyung, if all was well he would be here right now."

Jonghyun sighed. "I will..."

"You will tell me everything you know, I'm going to the police station right now and if you do not tell me, I swear to God hyung I do your life a living hell."

"Jinki-yah wait. Meet me at the coffee shop that I took you that day, do you remember where is it?"

Jinki blinked. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Then go there."

"Okay." He said standing up and hanging up the phone.

Jinki changed clothes on an automatic mode, he simply pulled his clothes out of the wardrobe and put them, he did not even know what he was wearing.

He knew he had to be at the hospital in a few hours, resident had no easy life and he could not afford to miss it, but Minho was more important than all this now and Jinki would focus on him.

Kyuhyun was waiting for him outside, waiting in the place that was to be Minho’s and it only made his heartache increase. He quickly got in the car and the bodyguard came in, he said the address to the driver and sighed closing his eyes.

The feeling that was with him since graduation was worse, the coldness spread through his body prickling the hairs on his nape and now had the tightness in the stomach to get worse. Jonghyun had told him not to despair but Jinki knew Minho was in danger of life, he knew the bodyguard was in danger, he knew he needed to do something and fast.

Jonghyun was waiting for him in one of the last tables of coffee shop drumming his fingers from the tabletop and lost in his own thoughts. Jinki quickly walked over and stood beside the policeman who looked to him.

"Tell me."

"Sit Jinki-yah."

Jinki looked at the chair, he was not willing to sit down, he could not sit. It had been hard for him to get stopped in the car on the way to the coffee shop, Jinki felt that he would go crazy if he stopped. But still he sat in the chair facing Jonghyun.

"Start talking hyung."

Jonghyun sighed. "The clues about the guy who was trying to kidnap you and kill Minho simply cooled after what happened, no one could find any trace of him and I have to admit that we were starting to give up a bit. But Minho would not give up, he is just like that and was trying to find something to help the police, but this also was not leading anywhere."

"You mean that Minho was chasing him all this time?"

"Yes, even if he can't do it officially. Until he thought and went to his father."

Jinki frowned, when Minho was talking with his father and why the bodyguard had not spoken about it to him?

"What did they talk about?"

"I don't know details Jinki-yah, but Minho had some difficulty in talk with him and I think that because you two are together it didn't helped."

He choked. "What? You... what?"

"Your father is much smarter than you think Jinki-yah, he already knew everything, he knew you and Minho were together and from what I understand they had a hell of a discussion. But the important thing is that now we already know who was threatening you and... "

"Wait a minute, slow down. You said now you already know who it is, how you discovered?"

Jonghyun hesitated for a moment looking anywhere but Jinki. "Your father, he knew who it was."

Jinki's eyes widened. "H-he knew?"

"Yes he knew, your father had been receiving threats for months ago and that's why he hired a bodyguard for you."

"You're telling me he knew everything since last year and has not told anyone, not even to the police?"

"Exactly. I got to tell you Jinki-yah, your father is very cold. Minho came here very angry, you know him, you can imagine how he was."

Jinki nodded, he knew his father very well, knew very well that he was able and also knew Minho well and knew how the temper of the bodyguard was.

"And who is, who wants to kill me?"

"Kang Chulmoo."

He frowned. "The ex-partner of my father's company?"

Jonghyun nodded. "He himself, but your father insisted that he wouldn't kill you but put fear."

Jinki gritted teeth, a wave of anger passed through him, they had to hold not to scream and break everything. "He just wanted to put fear? Fear? Minho almost died that day." He said practically screaming.

"I know, I honestly think your father... don't have feelings?"

"That's exactly hyung, he feels nothing and he doesn't care about anything or anyone. The question is, why Kang Chulmoo is doing this?"

"That I don't know but officer Go knows what is happening and what it all indicates Minho also knows."

"And you have no idea where he might be?"

"No, I sincerely hoped that you knew and that's why I called you. He's not answering his phone and no one saw him after he left the police station."

"This is very strange, where he might have gone?"

Jonghyun was silent and Jinki looked at him, the answer was there all the time.

"He went after this man, didn't he?"

"Probably." He murmured.

"But and the police, why no one has done anything yet, why they... why they don't... I don't know, stopped Minho to going after this guy?"

"I don't know. The thing is there's something very strange in all this."

Jinki came closer sitting on the edge of the chair and planted his elbows on the table. "What you mean?"

"I was taken off the case, simply put me to do something else and that is why I asked you to meet me here today and not at the police station."

"You think someone from inside the police in the middle of it?"

Jonghyun leaning back in the chair. "I don't know but I know that your father is very rich and powerful."

Jinki looked at Jonghyun. "You're telling me that my father is somehow interfering on that?"

The policeman nodded. "Or preventing this story from spreading. I just knew that it was Kang Chulmoo the person who was behind it because Minho arrived at the police station seething with anger and told me so. But soon he was sent to the office of the officer Go and then I didn't see him anymore."

"Did you tell someone that Minho was missing?"

"No."

"And you don't think someone can be involved on it?"

Jonghyun frowned. "You're saying that maybe someone disappeared with him?"

"I don't know hyung, I... why he would disappear like that?"

"You know why Jinki-yah."

"No, I will not think on that, I don't wanna think about it. I've suffered a lot when he was shot at that time, I can't, I will not endure hyung."

Jonghyun grabbed Jinki's hand holding tight on the table, he looked at the policeman and had to fight back tears.

"I know it's hard but you need to be prepared for everything Jinki-yah, he never did that, never disappeared for so long and I'm really worried."

Jinki pulled his hand off the Jonghyun's grip and snorted. "I will not ever be prepared for such a thing, Minho is not dead, he is not, he can't be."

"Okay you may be right, but it is hard to have hope when he disappeared for so long."

"We must do something hyung, is not possible that nobody saw him, someone must have seen him somewhere."

"What do you suggest, that we spread posters on the streets looking for him like a lost puppy?"

Jinki snorted. "Would you rather stand by and do nothing, simply waiting for?"

Jonghyun ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "I honestly don't know what to do, I don't know how to look for him."

Jinki suddenly had an idea. "You spoke with Kibum?"

The policeman frowned. "No, why I would speak with him?"

"He may know something, maybe Minho has gone to him, I don't know."

"I don't think Minho would go to Kibum, mainly because if he did that Kibum would spank him for being so stupid."

Jinki sighed. "You're probably right."

Jonghyun nodded and the two were silent. Jinki wanted to get an idea of how to find Minho, he needed to find the bodyguard as fast as possible.

"Jinki-ssi?"

He turned and looked at Kyuhyun who pointed to the clock, right, he was late.

"Kyu-hyung?"

Kyuhyun looked at Jonghyun and smiled slightly. "Jonghyun-ssi."

"What are you doing here?"

Jinki looked at Jonghyun who looked surprised. "He is my bodyguard, didn't you know?"

The policeman looked at Kyuhyun and then to Jinki frowning. "No, I didn't know. Since when he is your bodyguard?"

"Since I started working at the hospital, I thought Minho had told you or even Kibum who works there too."

"Been a while since I saw Kibum, but Minho didn't tell me anything about it."

"Well he wanted me to be safer so he hired..."

"Sir you will be late in that way." Kyuhyun said pointing at the clock again.

Jinki snorted. "I'm already going. Hyung I'll call you when I finish my shift, okay?"

Jonghyun nodded, but his eyes were glued to Kyuhyun who bowed and left opening the door for Jinki.

Jonghyun's expression was on Jinki's mind all day, every time he stopped to breathing. When he had time to let his mind slip he found himself thinking about the policeman behavior after Kyuhyun appeared, and of course the disappearance of Minho that was making him want to tear his hair out of nervously.

"You look tired, man."

Jinki sighed sinking into the chair. "And I am, a lot."

Changsun smiled and patted the shoulder of Jinki. "Sleepless night?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

He looked at the older and nodded. "I know hyung, thank you. It's that... my boyfriend kind of disappeared."

"Oh, then you have a boyfriend and it's a man?"

"Yes, it makes you uncomfortable?"

Changsun smiled. "Not at all, actually I am too."

Jinki nodded. "Oh."

"But you said he disappeared, he left you? I can't believe he did this to you. You are a wonderful person Jinki-yah, I'm sure you'll find someone better than him."

That really made Jinki laugh, not a happy laugh but something close to that. "No hyung, is not that way."

"So what?"

Jinki shrugged. "Something complicated to explain, don't worry."

"How can I not worry when you aren't well? You seem stressed and sad."

"And you're right on everything, but don’t have much to do now." He said shrugging and getting up. "I will prepare myself to leave."

Changsun also stood and walked with Jinki to the locker room.

"What do you think going out to take that drink now?"

"Not today hyung, I'm not really in the mood."

"But that's exactly why Jinki-yah, you need to relax a little, think of something else and stay at home will not help anything."

Jinki looked at Changsun, the older was right, if he was at home he would be thinking in Minho all the time and what he should do, but that would not help now, would not solve anything get desperate.

"You know what, let's go."

Changsun smiled making Jinki smile too. "So let's go because what I need most now is drink and relax."

Laughing Jinki nodded and the two left the hospital, he quickly texted to Kyuhyun saying for the bodyguard following them closely, but not to draw much attention.

The bar was quiet for a Thursday night and Jinki thanked to God for it, he did not want to deal with noise and people. It was really a great place for a drink and not think about anything, just relax as Changsun had said.

Jinki spent a time there talking and drinking with Changsun only to relax, after a few experiences he knew well how much alcohol he could drink.

Changsun helped Jinki to out of the bar, okay maybe he had drunk a little more than necessary, but it was as good a feeling not think of anything, of not feeling anything and was impossible for him to stop at the glass he had established for himself.

Jinki giggled when he tripped on the door and Changsun wrapped his arms around his waist giggling too, the two looked like two boys who had readied something hidden from the mother.

"Okay, o..kay you can let go now." He said slurred, his tongue was heavy inside his mouth.

The older giggled more. "You will fall, I'll take you to the car." He said slowly as if he had thought before saying the words.

He giggled again. "You're so drunk as me, you might need a ride."

Changsun nodded and stepped to the side, how the two were practically embraced Jinki almost fell with the older. "No, I'm going by taxi."

"Oh, okay. I... I'm going." He said pulling Changsun's arms out of his waist. "See you tomorrow hyung."

The older shook a bit more and nodded smiling.

Jinki stumbled and was caught by two strong arms, he immediately smiled happily. "Hyung you came for me."

"Jinki-ssi?"

He looked up and pouted, it was not Minho holding him but Kyuhyun. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just take me home."

Kyuhyun nodded and helped Jinki get into the car, the hum of the motor made ​​him close his eyes and then he fell asleep dreaming with arms around him, but Jinki could not see the person's face, he could not see if there was Minho or Changsun.

Jinki woke the next day again with the shrill sound of the phone ringing, his heart beating fast while he picked up the phone and saw Jonghyun's name flashing on the screen, he immediately thought in Minho.

"Tell me that he appeared."

Jonghyun sighed across the line and Jinki's heart sank. "No, nothing so far. I was waiting for you call me yesterday, but you didn't."

"Oh, I'm sorry hyung. I kind of goes out to a drink?"

"You what? Minho is missing and you've been drinking?"

Jinki suddenly became angry that burned in his veins burning everything inside. "What I needed to stay here suffering and weeping because Minho was gone?"

"No, of course not and I don't want that to happen, but I had, I have things I need to discuss with you Jinki-yah, important things that can help we find Minho."

Jinki sat on the bed and regretted it the next second when his head turned forcing him to close his eyes. "What have you discovered?"

"Kyuhyun, what he is doing as your bodyguard?"

"Minho, he hired him to help with my safety to be an undercover bodyguard. But what he has to do with it? "

"Nothing, it's just strange that as soon as Minho was gone he took his place as its main bodyguard without caring if others found out who he was."

That made sense, very actually. Kyuhyun appeared as his bodyguard the day before in Minho's place without saying anything, without even asking if Jinki knew about the older.

"Or he has something to do with the disappearance of Minho or Minho told him something." He thought aloud.

"It was exactly what I thought, he is very calm for having a missing friend."

"Oh God hyung, what do we'll do?"

"Let's keep an eye on it, I have someone who can help us. Let's do it and pray that Kyuhyun take us somewhere or where Minho is."

Jinki sighed shakily, he did not know who to trust, everyone seemed to have turned their backs on him and now Minho is missing and he felt even more alone.

"Jinki-yah?"

"Yes hyung."

"We'll find Minho, trust me, okay?"

He nodded. "Thank you hyung for helping me."

"What you said yesterday was right, you know? I need to believe that Minho is alive and it is only a matter of time until we can find him or he finds us. Let's focus on that, to find him. "

Jinki hummed in response. Minho was alive, he could feel deep in his soul that the bodyguard was alive waiting for him despite being at risk of death, Minho would return, he knew it.