How long will it take?

I fell in love for my bodyguard

After Jinki left Minho's room he found himself face to face with Kibum who narrowed his eyes.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Of course."

Jinki followed Kibum and the two sat in the chairs of the hallway.

"First I have to apologize for being rude to you, I had the wrong idea about you and I really thought you and Jonghyun-ssi were... well, you can imagine what I thought. I really love Minho-ssi and I want him to be happy then, well, I judged you and I'm sorry for that."

Now it made sense why Kibum had treated him that way, now Jinki understood. He and Jonghyun were embraced and hidden from the eyes of others as if they were doing something wrong, if he had found Minho embraced with someone else like that surely he also understand wrong the situation too.

"It’s fine, I understand doctor Kim."

"I'm relieved and second, Jonghyun-ssi told me about you have heard our talk and I totally understand the way you acted, if it were me I would also do the same thing, no scratch that, I would certainly get there and kick Minho's off the bed forcing him to tell me what the hell was that he was saying."

This made Jinki laugh, doctor Kibum was so serious and focused he couldn't imagine the doctor doing such a thing.

"Probably this would be the right thing to do, I just avoid talking to him and it just hurt me even more, I should have gone to him before."

Kibum smiled. "I presume that you and Minho are okay now, right?"

Jinki giggled. "Minho-hyung surprised me, really. He is always so serious and mature but in the end he was afraid."

"Afraid that you do the same thing I do every time that I meet with him, tell him to leave that life and make a safer thing."

"Yes, but you know doctor Kim I said to him that I would never do that, I wouldn't ask him to stop being a bodyguard, but I have to admit that I'm scared, I was so terrified when he was shot."

Kibum sighed. "I know, believe me I know very well. We met a long time ago and how many times I haven't had to save his life, I don't want that one day the worst happens."

"Exactly."

"Well, let's leave it for now, let's wait he recovers right and then we can try to change his mind, what do you think?"

Jinki laughed. "That sounds like a plan."

"You can be sure that, I will not let him die so easy and now I have you by my side, because Jonghyun-hyung is an idiot like Minho-yah."

He thought to comment to doctor Kim that he had changed from the formal to the informal, but decided to leave it at that, it meant that Kibum was feeling comfortable with Jinki and this was very good.

"So doctor Kim I agree, when hyung get better we'll talk to him seriously about it."

Kibum smiled and stood up. "Great now I gotta go, I'll see you later Jinki-ssi."

Jinki also stood up and waved to the doctor who disappeared down a hallway, he made ​​his way to the parking lot followed by Heechul and returned home, he had a lot of things to do, lots to study and he could not waste any more time.

The week passed in a blink of an eye and Jinki hadn't had time even to breathe, he spent all the time he could studying or in college taking notes. Return to college had been weird and creepy, the images of the car chasing him and Minho being shot filled his mind all the time that he went through that place.

People don't care much about him, made ​​a point of ignoring him but with the events the eyes were on him all the time, whenever he passed could hear people whispering about him and it was annoying to say the least.

It was not until the last class period that Jinki saw a person he had simply deleted from memory, the same thick-rimmed round glasses, the strange smile on his face and the greasy hair plastered to his head. Jinki's mind raced remembering exactly that his strange behavior that day, that time the question seemed totally pointless.

Even if that they had been on the opposite side of the hallway their eyes met and Jinki saw a glare in the eyes of the other something he couldn't decipher, but before Jinki could take a step the boy simply disappeared among students who began leaving flooding the hallway off the classrooms and it made him despair.

"Are you okay sir?"

Jinki turned to Heechul who was standing beside him looking around as if someone were to jump off a corner and attack Jinki there.

"You see that guy? Hair parted in the middle, thick-rimmed round glasses, kinda of this height?" He said placing his hand in front of his own eyes.

Heechul frowned looking around. "No, why?"

Jinki started walking and Heechul followed. "Sir?"

"I'll tell you in the car."

"Yes sir."

Lifting his head Jinki sighed tiredly, he was studying, trying at least, but it was hard to do that after seeing that boy. Who he was and why he was involved with what happened to Jinki and Minho that day?

Pulling his phone from his pocket Jinki dialed Jonghyun's number and waited, after a few rings the happy sound of Jonghyun's voice came through the device.

"Jinki-yah how are you?"

"Hyung I need to talk to you."

At the same moment Jonghyun's voice was seriously. "What happened?"

"On the day I suffered that attack, minutes before I left the classroom a guy started talking to me, one that I had never seen before, and asked me a strange question, I simply forgot about it after what happened but today I saw him again."

"What he asked Jinki-yah?"

"If I was alone, if Minho-hyung wasn't there with me."

"And you told him that you was alone."

"Yes."

"And then those men appeared trying to kill you."

"Exactly hyung, this means that... that they are together somehow."

Jonghyun sighed. "And you didn't tell the police?"

"No, I mean, not that day because I didn't even remember of this, but today after I left college I went to the police station and told the official Go about it."

"Okay, and what he said?"

"That they would investigate who is this boy starting in my college, but for me not to worry about it now and try to live normal. As if that were possible." He said snorting.

Jonghyun chuckled. "I know it's hard but what the official Go said is right, you need to concentrate with other things and talking about it, how you are going with your finals?"

Jinki groaned. "Oh hyung you have no idea how stressful and tiring it is."

"Actually I do know, Kibum-yah also suffered with this, only God knows how he is a when he's stressed."

Jinki laughed out loud. "I can't imagine that."

"Yeah, lucky you." He said laughing. "But Jinki-yah you told me that you will take Minho-yah for the lake house of your family, right?"

"Yes."

"Taemin-yah, have you talked to him?"

Jinki frowned. "How you know... oh yeah, you know him, I had already forgotten. But I've not spoken with him for a while, why?"

"It's... hm... he will call you and I need to go, we'll talk later, okay?"

Even before Jinki opened his mouth to reply Jonghyun hung off. He stood there staring at the phone confusing until suddenly the phone started ringing again, Taemin's name flashing on the screen.

"Hey hyung."

"Hey, did something happen?"

"No, actually I wanted to inform you about something that we decided."

"We who?" He asked frowning.

"Oh you know, Jonghyun-hyung, Kibum-hyung and I."

"And what did you decide?" He asked cautiously.

Taemin was king in do things that never work, always something goes wrong, always Jinki gets screwed with his brilliant ideas and that night he got drunk was there to prove it.

"Oh nothing much, just that we're going with you."

"Going where? Where I am going you also go? "

"Aigoo hyung to the lake house of course."

Jinki gasped with saliva. "What?"

"Did you really think we would let this opportunity pass? That house is wonderful and I can't wait to go back there. "

"B-but I..."

"What, you want to be alone with Minho-hyung?"

Jinki blushed. "N-no... it's hm, he needs rest and that's why I... we go there."

Taemin snorted. "He has rested enough in the hospital and beyond he even has a week to go, he will be well rested."

"But Taemin-yah..."

"No hyung, we're also going and we will only stay for the weekend, then you can do whatever you want with Minho-hyung."

"I-I said it's not that!" He shouted getting redder.

Taemin laughed. "Whatever hyung and talking about it, thanks for telling me that you and Minho-hyung were finally together, huh?" He said snorting.

Jinki rolled his eyes. "Did I have time to do anything else? I even hadn't time to stop and think about it. "

"Oh okay, you're right. Well, friday after you leave college you call me to we settle everything up. "

"I have a choice?"

"Not unless you want to stay, I'm totally okay with that. Kibum-hyung can pick up Minho-hyung in the hospital while Jonghyun-hyung picks me and the four of us go to the lake house, after all, I am also of the family."

"What? You're telling me that you four go to the house of my father without me?"

Taemin snorted fun. "It depends, you will with us or not?"

"But... that is my idea, oh my God I hate you."

Taemin laughed. "You do not, you love me, then call me on friday, if not we go without you."

"Okay." He murmured.

Jinki hung up the phone and muttered angry again, was it too much to ask to have some peace after all that has happened, what is happening? He could not just enjoy a good time with Minho? But Jinki also thought of Jonghyun, Kibum and Taemin, they wanted to have fun and two days wouldn't kill anyone, he could totally accept that, maybe even fun?

It was not until wednesday of the next week that the official Go contacted Jinki asking him to go to the police station, but he couldn't go that day, after all he was in finals, but on thursday morning he was sitting there in the small room, the office of the official Go, drumming his fingers on the chair as he looked at the small portrait on the table of a smiling little girl, it was there last time? Jinki couldn't remember.

"Sorry to make you wait Jinki-ssi." He said entering and closing the door behind him.

Jinki smiled politely and nodded. "There's okay official Go"

Sitting in the chair the official Go sighed. "So we found the boy you saw, his name is Jjang Kyubok and apparently he doesn't knows of nothing. He was approached by a man who offered him money to ask a simple question and without thinking twice he accepted. Jjang Kyubok swore he did not know that it would result in something as disastrous as your attempted murder and said he was sorry."

Jinki snorted, the boy was sorry? He almost died, Minho had almost died and this guy, Jjang Kyubok was sorry?

"He recognized the man who approached him on the street as being one of the shooters who were in the hospital."

Jinki frowned. "He were? He left the hospital?" He asked an unfounded hope.

"He died yesterday Jinki-ssi."

Jinki gasped. "H-he died? So this mean... Minho-hyu...ssi, he will be judged?"

The officer nodded. "Yes, yesterday I've got testimony from Choi Minho and he has already been informed about it."

"B-but it was in self-defense, he is now in the hospital recovering from surgery because it was also shot."

"I know Jinki-ssi, but even so he could go to judgment. Do not worry because it was in self-defense, so he will not be condemned."

Jinki sighed shakily, it was becoming an increasing nightmare, when it looked like it would start to improve something went wrong again.

"All right."

"We also have something else, a car of the same color and model of the car that you have been persecuted was found near Uijeongbu, we were informed that a man lives there and it may be the other fugitive. So I'd like you to stay safe since he's around."

Jinki swallowed. "I was planning to go to the lake house of my father which is in Ilsanseo-gu, there is fully protected and my bodyguard goes with me."

"Great, do it and I'll keep you informed if something happen."

"Thank you official Go for everything." He said rising up and bowing.

The officer nodded. "No need to thank me Lee Jinki-ssi I'm just doing my job."

Jinki smiling again and left the police station and got into the car that was waiting for him outside, Heechul watching him closely every second, every step, Jinki had no peace.

As he left the car entering into college he sighed, just one more day and he would be free of it, without pressure, without tests, without people looking at him all the time, without Heechul stopped beside him like a shadow and more, he could enjoy a time with Minho, he had not been able to visit the older in the hospital in those days that Minho was hospitalized and they only spoke by phone and it was nowhere near to Jinki's need, he need to touch Minho.

It was funny that Jinki had spent months loving Minho without actually touching him and now all he wanted was able to stay close to the older, touching the older, kissing the older. Jinki needed Minho and he needed urgently.