The way it should be

I fell in love for my bodyguard

Once they got into the car, Jinki turned to Minho with a serious expression. "Start talking hyung."

"What?"

"You said that we would talk, so you can start talking."

"Here in the car?"

"Yes, you don't need to go to the police station soon? Let's talk here and I'll take you there and go home, if not, I'll go into the police station with you and I will make Jonghyun-hyung talk. You choose." He said crossing his arms.

Minho sighed and took off his cuff, one that Jinki had not even realized that the bodyguard was using. "All right, I'll tell you."

"What is it?"

"A recorder."

"A... recorder? You mean that you were recording everything?"

"Yes, but I'll explain this later."

Jinki nodded waiting Minho to start talking.

"As soon as I came back from the kidnapping, as soon as I woke up better the next day, I spoke with Jonghyun-hyung and told him everything, I told that Chulmoo wanted me to kill your father so he could stay in presidency and we came up with this strategy to get them all together. No one but we both knew that, because as you know the police were involved covering up things, then even your father didn't knew. But to prove this we needed evidence and only had one way to achieve this, by recording my conversation with Kyuhyun-hyung."

"Before entering in your father's office, I made him tell me all about the plan again, saying that I wanted to make sure everything was going according to plan. And managed to get him to tell me where Chulmoo was hidden, saying that I even wanted to talk to him and tell him about my decision about what I would do with you. And so I recorded all our conversation and that's our evidence against Chulmoo and Kyuhyun who unfortunately died because of it."

"I'm sorry that all this happened hyung, you had to kill your hyung because of..."

"No, that's not your fault Jinki-yah, are only consequences of my work. Sometimes we need to make choices, hard choices but inevitable. I didn't want to have killed him, but between him and you I will always choose you and not just because that's my job, but because I love you."

Jinki felt tears prick his eyes and he pulled Minho into a tight hug making the bodyguard cringe a little. "Oh, your shoulder, I'm sorry hyung." He said releasing Minho who shook his head and pulled Jinki hugging him again.

"I don't care if I’m in pain, if I have you in my arms." He whispered in his ear.

He held the fabric of Minho's jacket against his fingers and took a deep breath feeling the scent and sweat of the bodyguard, Minho's scent.

"So now you go after Chulmoo?" He murmured against Minho's neck.

Minho slid his fingers in Jinki's hair. "Yes, I will give the recorder to Jonghyun-hyung and from there we will to where he is hidden."

Jinki smiled pulling his arms out of Minho. "So come on, let's finish with this at once, but promise me you'll be careful, please."

"I will, I promise that I will come to you, no matter what."

Sighing Jinki looked at Minho. "Come back alive."

"I will come back alive."

Nodding Jinki started the car and pressed his fingers against the steering wheel, the only thing he expected was that it finished once. Enough to live in this hell.

The first thing Jinki noticed when he went into the house was that it had something wrong there, the house was in complete silence, not the house was noisy, after all only he and his father lived there, but always had a buzz of employees around the house and this buzz was missing at that time.

He should have seen it coming, it was too obvious that something would happen, but maybe Jinki was only believer that everything would soon be over, that the danger was over. Fool of him to believing it.

Jinki gasped when cold fingers tightened around his neck, the only thing he could see was the room plaster ceiling above him, his lungs fighting for air, nails scratching the hand of who was holding him, despair dancing in his eyes, one tear escaped running down his face before everything went dark and Jinki fall unconscious.

The voices filled Jinki's ears, angry voices shouting to each other, authoritarian voices barked orders and hurried footsteps echoing on the floor. He groaned trying to turn his head to see where he was, what was happening.

"Jinki-ssi?"

He looked up groaning again as he lifted his head, Heechul hovered over him, the expression of concern stamped on the bodyguard's face.

"W-what happened?" He muttered his dry lips.

Heechul helped Jinki to sit up, pain shooting from his neck to his back making him groan and breathe choppy. He realized he was on the couch and the security of the house were scattered about the room, walking from one side to the other.

"Kang Chulmoo was here."

Jinki's eyes widened. "What? It was he who tried... "

"Yes, Myungdae-ssi told me to come get some papers for him and as I entered, Chulmoo was trying to strangle you."

Jinki ran his fingers on his neck lightly, he could feel the welts of fingers there. "And what happened? Where is he?"

"Unconscious, I called the police and they should be here in a few minutes."

He nodded standing up and taking a deep breath when he felt a wave of dizziness wash over him, Heechul helped him to assert and Jinki smiled weakly thanking him.

The noise of cars stopping in front of home, made Jinki look, the police entered, Jonghyun between them, and quickly Heechul left going to talk to the officers. Jinki watched Minho in, eyes scanning every inch of the room until landed on him.

Jinki in a breath seeing Minho walking toward him, he could see that the bodyguard that apparently walked quietly wanted more than anything to hold Jinki in his arms. Jinki felt the same, but knowing full well that they were in a room full of other people, waited patiently for Minho get to him.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded slowly, the moves making the welts on his neck to ache. "I am."

Minho raised Jinki's face with his fingertips, inspecting the welts there. "He did this to you." He growled low, the anger dripping with each word.

Jinki looked at Minho. "I'm fine."

"Jinki..."

"Hyung, I'm fine."

The bodyguard blinked loosening his face, Jinki taking Minho by surprise calling him hyung there where anyone could hear.

"In addition to some welts that soon will go away, I'm fine, don't worry."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he would come here after you, I should know better."

Jinki smiled shaking his head. "The important thing is that Heechul-ssi appeared and now all is fine."

Minho clenched his teeth, tightening hands in fists. "I'll kill that ing old man, how dare he try to do something against you?"

Sighing Jinki took Minho's hand looked at him. "He probably wanted to do what you did to him hyung."

The bodyguard tensed and Jinki knew that what he had said was cruel, but it was the truth and the only way to do Minho understand. Chulmoo lost his son and for sure he wanted to do Myungdae suffer the same, it was simple.

"I..."

"No, you said that you don't have regrets, that had been inevitable. I know that you are suffering and I know you didn't mean to kill him, but Kyuhyun-ssi would have killed you in place and I'm sorry if I'm being selfish to say it, but I prefer you alive than he."

Minho nodded approaching and wrapping his arms around Jinki’s who sighed hugging him back. "What would I do without you here?" He whispered in his ear.

Jinki chuckled. "I love you too hyung." He whispered.

Laughing the bodyguard walked away. "Now we need..."

"You two are so touchy, ew. You know you are in the middle of the room, in front of everyone, right?"

They both turned to Jonghyun who was laughing with arms crossed.

"You're just jealous because Taemin-yah is not here." Minho said smiling.

Jonghyun's eyes narrowed. "That was a low blow man, very low."

Jinki laughed, but soon stopped when he saw Chulmoo be escorted out by two officers, Heechul walking beside them. Minho turned and tensed beside him, Jinki could hear the bodyguard gritting his teeth nervously and quickly took his hand lacing their fingers together in an attempt to keep Minho calm.

"He will spend a long time in prison, we have many things against him and since he had invaded your home and tried to strangle you, things got even worse for his side."

"Great." Minho growled. "But even if he is condemned to live the rest of his days in prison it will not be long enough."

Jonghyun a pat Minho's back. "Don't worry, he will suffer enough in there." He said smirking.

Jinki frowned, what Jonghyun did mean by that? At the same time, he did not want to know, who makes someone suffer deserves to suffer and also Chulmoo had made many people suffer during this time, nothing was more righteous than he have his amount of suffering by those who suffered at his hand.

"I hope so." Minho murmured.

The officer smiled and nodded when someone called him. "I need to go and Jinki-yah, I need you to go to the police station to give your statement about what happened here."

Jinki sighed, go to the police station was becoming routine already. "I will."

"He will tomorrow." Minho said.

Jonghyun laughed. "Okay, I think you've been through a lot today. Tomorrow is good."

Jinki nodded and turned to Minho who was with his eyes glued on Chulmoo as he walked out of the house.

"You need to go to the hospital?" He asked without looking up from the other man.

"For what?"

"Your neck."

Jinki snorted. "Don't be so overprotective, I said I'm fine and I'm a doctor, well almost, I know what I'm saying."

Minho moved embracing Jinki again. "I'm just worried."

"You're overreacting, that's it. The only thing I need is my boyfriend's company, Can I have that or he is still busy?"

"Hm, only your bodyguard is here at the moment."  He murmured.

"Oh, so he will have to serve. I think I can have some fun." He said, looking up and down at Minho. "Did I ever tell you I love men in suits?"

Minho smirked, his eyes shining malicious. "Really? I didn't know that sir."

"Oh yes, I can tell you a few more things I love." He whispered pulling Minho closer.

"I have a better idea, you can show me." He said sliding his hands on Jinki's back and squeezing his slightly.

Jinki giggled. "Great idea." He purred pulling Minho and kissing him.

Suddenly someone cleared his throat and they both jumped separating, Jinki blinked turning red and Minho turned white as if he had seen a ghost.

"F-father, what are you doing here?"

Myungdae came looking Minho who stepped back, moving away from Jinki.

"I have just been released on police station and wanted to rest a bit and see how you were." He said slowly, still looking at Minho. "I heard what happened."

Jinki swallowed alternating his gaze between Minho and his father. "I'm fine, nothing much happened."

Myungdae looked at Jinki and narrowed his eyes. "I can see that you are fine, very fine indeed." He said looking at Minho again.

Jinki rolled his eyes, it's not like his father did not know that he and Minho were together, then what all this for?

"Yes, Minho-hyung was going to take care of me."

Minho gasped and Jinki tried to stifle the laughter that bubbled out of him, Myungdae looked wide-eyed at Jinki.

"What?"

"You know, he will help me get an ointment in my neck, to not turn purple."

Myungdae looked to Jinki and nodded. "All right, Minho-ssi after you help him, come talk to me in my office."

"Yes sir." He said bowing.

Jinki's father left the room and Minho sighed.

"Yah, what were you doing?"

Jinki laughed. "What? It was fun."

Minho shook his head. "I'll go talk to your father."

"But now?" He asked pouting. "I thought you were helping me."

The bodyguard raised an eyebrow. "You said you were fine."

"Oh, but I need you to take care of me, I promise it will be quick." He said taking Minho's hand and heading for the stairs.

"Jinki-yah?"

Jinki laughed pulling Minho who was stunned into his room, his father could wait a bit more.

 


 

The cool autumn wind ruffled Jinki's hair that closed his eyes feeling the wind against his face. He could hear the turning of the pages of the book that Minho was reading lying on his stomach on the floor.

"What wrong?"

Jinki opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Minho there staring at him. "What?"

"You were frowning and you only do that when you're thinking about something that's bothering you."

Sighing he untangled his legs, stretching over the towel that was on the grass getting more comfortable. "This isn't that great, you know me too well."

Minho shrugged closing the book and putting aside. "What do you want to talk?"

"Y-you... have you thought about what you will do from now?"

"What do you mean?"

"About you be my bodyguard, I don't want you as my bodyguard anymore."

"I know."

"But I don't want you to be a bodyguard of someone else either. Hyung." He said turning and facing Minho. "Maybe I'm sounding selfish and I probably am, but I can't stay away from you and if you work for someone else, you will not have time for me."

"I know that Jinki-yah."

"Don't get mad at me, I know you always liked what you do, but I want you with me and alive."

Minho smiled Jinki's face. "I thought about it, I know how you fell and your father had told me he didn't need my services anymore. I was leaving anyway. "

Jinki took Minho's hand lacing his fingers together. "Hyung..."

"But I decided I wanted to do, so after we get back to Seoul I will study to become a detective, I graduated as a soldier before turning a bodyguard, then it will not be difficult."

"Are you telling me that will become an officer?"

"Yes, Jonghyun-hyung is helping me with this and so finished my course, I will begin to work with him."

Jinki blinked. "This is great hyung, I'm happy for you."

Minho chuckled. "I knew you'd like it."

Laughing Jinki approached Minho. "We will be a doctor and a officer then."

"Yes, then when I is established, we will be married."

"What?"

"I mean, don't get married for real, after all we can't do it here, but you know, buy rings and have a house to ourselves."

Jinki blinked, his mouth open in shock. "Y-you're serious?"

"Of course I do, I want live with you, forever." He said smiling.

He opened and closed his mouth without knowing what to say, how to react, Minho was basically proposing to it. "I-I... hm..."

Minho chuckled cupping Jinki's face and pecking his lips. "It's just say yes."

Jinki chuckled softly. "Of course, yes."

"Great." He said pulling Jinki to lie beside him. "Let's think about it later on, now let's just enjoy this time we have for us."

Snuggling against Minho Jinki nodded smiling and closing his eyes, feeling the elder’s body warm against him and the wind passing through them, the leaves gently swaying in the trees and the silence surrounding them.

Everything was as it should be, perfect the way it was.

 

 

 


And that's the end of it. I hope you guys like.

Even with my bad grammar, you all stay here reading,

supporting me and commenting and I'm so grateful for that.

Thank you all, I'm really happy.

See ya! ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ