Lake house

I fell in love for my bodyguard

Sometimes it was easy to Jinki forget that he wasn't being chased, it was easy to forget that he suffered an assassination attempt, was easy to forget that Minho had been nearly killed by this and by his stubbornness. Jinki thought for a minute that his life was normal, that none of this was happening, it was just a normal trip with his boyfriend.

Jinki had originally planned to pick Minho at the hospital, take the older to his house where he could get a few things and make his luggage, and then they would go to Ilsanseo-gu, where his father's house was situated. But of course that was out of the question, neither he nor Minho could take the chance of being followed, so for the safety of all Jinki would go to the house first and then the older would go with Jonghyun and the others.

There was no need to say that Jinki was upset, no he was angry, that was not fair, he wanted to be alone with Minho at least for some time, they had not been able to see each other this time that the older was in hospital and he missed Minho so much.

Sighing Jinki entered in the house and went to his room put his things, fortunately the house was big enough to accommodate them all there, but only had one thing, the master room, the room his father was locked so only had four rooms for five people, someone would have to share a room and Jinki thought the best solution would be to him and Taemin sleep together, after they had slept together many times before, nothing unusual between cousins.

After some time Jinki heard noise of tires on the gravel road leading to the house and he looked out the window, there was Jonghyun's car entering, a classic bright blue maverick with white stripes. Minho and Jonghyun had old cars, it would be a common passion?

Soon the car stopped and the sound of them talking animatedly was heard, Jinki clearly could hear Kibum whistling and saying the house was one of the most beautiful he had ever seen and it made him smile proud, his house was really very beautiful.

They all started out of the car still talking loud, Taemin was bragging saying that he had spent many holidays in that house and Jonghyun snorted calling him cocky. Jinki laughed looking at them, he could clearly see how they get along, they were real friends, he felt a twinge of happiness in his chest to know that somehow he was also friends of them.

Minho got out laughing at something that Kibum was saying, the older rolled his eyes as he pulled a backpack out the trunk helping Jonghyun, while Kibum and Taemin was going into the house. Jinki suddenly noticed he was still there in his room looking out the window, Minho was a few feet from him, the only thing he needed to do was run into the arms of the older and that's what he did.

Taemin and Kibum were already in the living room, the doctor was there examining all details with shining eyes and running his fingers over things.

"Hyung." Taemin said when he saw Jinki coming down the stairs.

"Hey!" He said passing through Taemin and putting his feet into his shoes at the door.

Taemin raised an eyebrow looking fun at him. "Where are you going?"

"Out."

Taemin shook his head laughing. "Idiot in love." He murmured.

Jinki ignored Taemin and left the house, Jonghyun was angry snorting while carrying two large bags inside.

"Hey Jinki-yah."

Jinki smiled and looked at the car, Minho was nowhere to be seen and it made him frown.

"Yo Minho!" Jonghyun called.

Suddenly Minho's head appeared at the side of the door of the trunk. "What?"

A happy smile tugged on Jinki's lips and Minho smiled back when his eyes met.

"I did my part here." Jonghyun said tapping on Jinki's shoulder and go inside the house.

"Hi." He said shyly.

Minho closed the trunk and pulled the strap of his backpack over his shoulder. "Jinki-yah."

Giving some few steps forward Jinki approached to Minho who looked fun for him.

"Is everything okay with you?"

Jinki nodded and hummed in response. "Yeah and you?"

"I'm fine, ready for another one." He said with a smile.

Jinki flinched and frowned. "D-don't say that hyung."

Minho chuckled and leaned closer. "I'm just kidding."

Without contain himself, Jinki gave the final steps ending with the distance between them and sank into Minho's arms that laughed hugging him back.

"I missed you." He murmured with his face buried into Minho's shoulder, inhaling the perfume of the older.

"I missed you too, a lot." He whispered Jinki's hair.

They barely had time to be together for real, barely had time to touch, to feel the taste of each other, but still Jinki missed Minho so much that was hard to explain. Looked like it had a hole in his chest and that now he was finally being filled again.

"How are you feeling?" He muttered still with his face between the neck and shoulder of Minho.

"Good, fully recovered and tired of standing still."

Jinki hummed and lifted his head looking at Minho's lips. "You can kiss me now?"

Minho smirked. "It's what I most want to do since I got out of that car."

"What are you waiting for then?" He whispered getting on tiptoe.

Minho leaned forward kissing Jinki who felt a good chill run through his body. He missed the lips of older, he missed the smell of older, he missed the comfortable warmth of the body of the older, he missed the hands of older, he missed Minho, so much.

"So you are considering going inside or you are going to be out there each other's faces."

Minho sighed and looked up, Jinki looked back and blushed when he saw Kibum standing in the doorway with arms crossed and a raised eyebrow, the expression on his face was smug.

"Can you please be less annoying?"

"Yah Choi Minho." He said walking up to the two with an angry expression on his face.

Jinki felt Minho snort angry, what was happening there? He was lost.

"What Kim Kibum? Can you leave us alone for a minute?"

Kibum's eyes narrowed, but before the doctor say something else Jonghyun appeared and winked to Jinki who frowning and then he laughed when Kibum shrieked when the policeman held him for behind and smacked a kiss on his cheek.

"What the are you doing?" He screaming turning to Jonghyun who stepped back and turned running into the house. "Yah Jonghyun!"

This Kibum was the same as before? This is doctor Kim Kibum who saved Minho, who talked to him about trying to convince Minho change profession?

"What are you thinking?" He asked sliding his fingers over Jinki's face.

He smiled. "This is doctor Kim or he has a twin brother?"

Minho laughed. "This is the real Kibum, what you knew in the hospital is doctor Kim, he's out there is that annoying person who wants to bossing of everyone."

Jinki raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

Minho hummed. "Most of the time yes. But now let's get into because Jonghyun-hyung will not be able to hold him there for long."

"Okay."

After everyone settled in their own rooms, after Taemin complained about having to share a room with Jinki and was insinuating that he should sleep with Minho and Jinki turns red as a tomato, they sat comfortably on the sofas and armchairs in the living room drinking hot wine, because despite being spring the wind of the evening was still cold.

When Jinki realized he was with his arms wrapped around Minho's waist and with his head lying on the chest of the older, but no one there seemed to mind, neither Minho who was fondly Jinki's exposed skin of his waist while talking about something with Jonghyun that he was not even paying attention.

"Hyung?"

Jinki looked up at Taemin. "Huh?"

"That house is still there?"

"What house?" Jonghyun asked looking at Taemin.

Jinki shrugged. "I guess so."

"Can we go there?" Taemin asked getting up from the couch suddenly.

"Now? Taemin-yah is almost dark I don't think it would be a good idea."

"But hyung now that is the best time to go."

"What are you talking about? What house?" Kibum asked totally interested in the talk.

"An abandoned house that's on the other side of the lake." Jinki said looking at Taemin.

"An abandoned house?" Kibum asked.

"Yes, we found it when we were kids, but Jinki-hyung and I arrange everything inside it, is very comfortable and more, away from the eyes of others."

"So we can do whatever we want there without all these people looking at?" Kibum whispered pointing with his chin for the bodyguard stopped in the far corner of the living room.

"Exactly, Jinki-hyung and I would go there precisely because of that, we spent the entire afternoon there and no one ever found out about this house."

"I don't know if it's a very good idea Taemin-yah, Jinki-yah can't get without security." Jonghyun said.

Minho nodded and grabbed Jinki closer as if he's trying to protect him, a small smile appeared on his lips.

"But who says it will be unsafe? We have here a policeman and a bodyguard." He said pointing to Jonghyun and then to Minho. "And more, none of us was followed coming to here and have security around the property, we will not be completely unprotected."

"Taemin-yah has a point." Kibum said. "I think we should go there to see this house."

Minho looked at Jinki. "You want to go?"

"I don't know, we would have to spend the night there because cross the lake at night is very dangerous."

Minho hummed in response.

"Enough talk, let's go, or you want to be here with Minho-hyung alone." Taemin said shaking his eyebrows.

"Yah! I already said that is not this." Jinki said blushing.

Everyone started laughing, even Minho making Jinki get even blushed.

"Then let's go." Taemin said pulling Jinki off the sofa. "We will prepare some things for us to eat there while you three will get some blankets and warm clothes."

Everyone agreed and went up to the rooms while Taemin dragged Jinki to the kitchen.

Jinki snorted. "Why this sudden urge to go to that house?" He asked suspiciously.

Taemin shrugged looking at the larder choosing what to pick. "There's someone I want."

Jinki came closer interested. "Who?"

Taemin grabbed a bottle of wine watching it with great interest making Jinki narrow eyes.

"Taemin"

"I won't tell you."

"Why not? I can help you."

Taemin snorted. "You? The person who took months to have the courage to say to Minho-hyung that you love him?"

"Hey, but at least I did and now we are together."

"And I'm very happy for you hyung, but I don't need help, I just need to be alone with him, I have it all planned here." He said tapping his finger on his own head.

"Oh, then you've had it all planned."

"Of course I do." He said smiling.

Jinki laughed and shook his head. "Alright then, but just tell me one thing."

Taemin finished putting the things he wanted in a freezer bag. "What hyung."

"It's Kibum-hyung?"

Taemin snorted. "I won't say, stop trying to figure out." He said leaving the larder.

"So it's Jonghyun-hyung."

Taemin shook his head laughing. "I won't say, give up."

"Say what?" Kibum asked entering in the kitchen.

"Oh, Taemin-yah said he has prepared a surprise for us."

Taemin looked with wide eyes to Jinki who shrugged.

"What a surprise?" Jonghyun asked getting along with Minho.

Jinki smiled at Minho who winked at him, he was starting to like this idea of going to that house and be able to have time with the older. Maybe they could get comfortable in front of the fireplace hugging and talking, kissing...

"Jinki. Yah! "

Jinki blinked looking at Kibum who laughed. "Let's go?"

"Oh, of course." He said looking away.

Kibum nodded and patted Jinki's shoulder that tried to ignore the warmth of his cheeks.

"Then come on!" Taemin said excitedly.

All them went to the back of the house where was the deck, was getting dark and the sky was a shade of beautiful blue, stars began to appear and the moon to rise bathing the water with its light. The five were amazed there with a vision for a few minutes in silence.

"You know how to drive it?" Jonghyun asked suspiciously.

Taemin snorted. "Of course, Jinki-hyung is very good at it."

Jinki laughed. "You can be unconcerned because I do this forever. How do you think we were going to the other side?"

"Then let's get out before dark more." Minho said.

All agreed and entered into the boat that was big enough to fit all there. Fifteen minutes later everyone was treading on the sand of the small island that was on the opposite side of the house, a five minute walk and they stopped in front of the abandoned house.

"Are you sure this is the house? Looks like it'll fall if you put your foot in there." Kibum said suspiciously.

"Trust me hyung, the interior is much better than the outside." Taemin said pushing the door.

Jinki was anxious to see how the house was, after all it was a good few years they would no longer there, but as soon as the lanterns lit up the inside he could see that inside was exactly the same. Okay, so the furniture had dust and cobwebs scattered in the corners, but despite that everything was in order.

The house was very small compared to his memories, but they were kids and for sure everything would appear bigger. They lit some candles and spread to the small room, so they could turn off the lanterns.

"Wow, I liked." Jonghyun said looking around the house.

"Really, you did a good job here." Kibum said nodding.

Taemin snorted. "Of course, I told you."

"And then, what exactly do we do here?" Jinki asked looking at Taemin.

"And the surprise?" Kibum said.

"What surprise?" Minho asked to Jinki who shrugged.

"Ah yes, the surprise is to Jinki and Minho-hyung." He said with a smile.

Jinki gasped. "What?"

"What is?" Jonghyun asked laughing. "Just tell me Taemin-yah."

"Later, we will now prepare the living room for us to drink and eat."

Jinki's eyes narrowed, what Taemin was wanting to do and why he was afraid to find out?