Locked

I fell in love for my bodyguard

Jinki pulled Taemin into a corner as soon as he had a chance, the younger frowned looking at him.

"What is it hyung?"

"What are you doing?" He hissed.

"Slicing the cheese." He said raising the small knife he was holding to emphasize.

Jinki rolled his eyes. "That's not what I'm talking about and you know it, don't act like an idiot."

Taemin sighed. "What? What did I do now?"

"This surprise, why you invented it now?"

"I invented? You did it, it's your fault."

"I did? I just tried to change the subject and... "

"And now you will have to bear the consequences of your big mouth. You invented this thing of surprise and I just jumped at the idea." He said chuckling.

Jinki groaned. "What are you up to?"

Taemin laughed poking Jinki with knife in arm making him do a grimace. "Don't be afraid, you'll like it."

"Oh, I'm afraid, so afraid of what comes out of this your little crazy head."

Taemin laughed again. "Don't overdo hyung, it's not a big deal, now please let's get back to what we were doing before someone complains that we are taking."

Sighing Jinki nodded, he was not going to take anything away from Taemin, he wouldn't press him, he knew the younger better to know that.

Jinki decided to finish what he was doing and go back to Minho who was in the living room together with the others, stay with the older was what he wanted most and who knows so he could not forget a little about this surprise of Taemin.

The time flew by and Jinki was trying not to drink too much wine, but well, it was nearly impossible not to because everyone was also drinking. He could see that everyone was drunk and Minho was no different, the older was with flushed face and laughed along with the others.

Jinki suddenly remembered something that Taemin had said a few months ago, something about Minho get drunk fast and have a weakness for cute boys. He suddenly giggled making Kibum raise an eyebrow to him, Jinki wasn't caring anymore, he would tease the older a bit, just a little.

Getting closer Jinki whispered in Minho's ear. "Hyung." He cuteness said.

Minho looked at him, his eyes shining a bit. "Jinki-yah." He whispered back.

Jinki smiled making an expression he imagined it was being cute. "Are you having fun?" He whispered closer.

Minho swallowed and nodded slowly.

Jinki's smile got bigger, it was clear that Minho was getting affected by it, so he decided to continue. Taking a look to others to see if they were paying attention Jinki frowned and then giggled when he saw Taemin, so it was this, it was him that the younger like?

Taemin looked at Jinki and narrowed his eyes, he suddenly stood up. "Jinki-hyung can you come with me a little bit?"

"Oh, okay." He said getting up and stumbling a little.

The two stopped close the door and Jinki giggled again.

"So it's him that you like, huh?"

"Yes." He said simply.

Jinki laughed. "I'm happy, Jonghyun-hyung is a really nice guy."

"I know, but I need your help."

"Now you need my help?"

"Yeah, you gonna help me or not?"

"Of course, what you want me to do?"

"You know the room is down the hall?"

"Yeah."

"So I did some things there, but I forgot to put a sheet on the bed, you know right?!"

"B-bed?" He choked.

"Yeah, bed. You can do this for me?"

"W-why don't you do that by yourself?"

"Because I'm asking for your help, you can't do this to me?"

Jinki sighed. "All right, I will. But you shouldn't do t-these kind of t-things so fast." He said blushing.

"Or maybe are you that shouldn't wait so long to do this kind of thing."

"Yah!" He said angry and blushed.

Taemin laughed. "Go hyung."

Sighing Jinki climbed the stairs going into the last room, opening the door he saw the candles scattered on the dresser illuminating the room, the moonlight coming through the window illuminating the old bed that was in the middle of the room. It was beautiful.

Walking into the small wardrobe on the corner Jinki opened the door, but he didn't remember having sheets in that house, they never took there because they never spent the night there before and this was proven by an empty wardrobe. He snorted, or Taemin didn't remember that or he had been deceived by the younger, what was more likely?

"Jinki?"

Jinki glanced sideways and saw Minho standing at the door. "Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Entering in the room Minho shrugged. "Taemin told me that you were calling me."

Now it all made sense.

"Oh, he said it?" He said shutting the door of the wardrobe.

Minho raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, why, you were not?"

What should he say now? "Not really."

"Then why..."

Minho stopped when the door was quickly closed making a loud sound and getting the two by surprise, Jinki quickly passed by Minho and knocked on the door.

"Who's there? Open the door!"

"Hey hyung." He said from the other side of the door with a giggle.

"Taemin." He growled. "Open the door now."

Taemin laughed. "No, at least not now. Have a good night hyungs."

Jinki growled. "Taemin!" He shouted knocking.

He could hear the laughter of Taemin while the younger walked away from the door, great, he and Minho were locked in the room. Sighing he looked back and Minho was sitting in bed with an amused expression on his face.

"That was a surprise, lock us in here?" He asked laughing.

Jinki nodded with a shrug. "I think so."

And this time Jinki realized the gravity of the situation, he and Minho were alone in the room, for God knows how many hours. Or he enjoy it or he hided inside the wardrobe, he quickly looked at the mobile standing in the corner of the room.

No, he would not hide like a shy girl, walking awkwardly Jinki approached the bed and sat beside Minho who looked at him with a beautiful smile on the lips, Jinki smiled back a little embarrassed.

"You're so beautiful when you're blushing." He murmured running his fingers over Jinki's face.

"Th-thank you." He whispered getting redder.

Minho chuckled softly and approached placing a kiss on Jinki's cheek, soft lips that were pressed lightly against his skin that close his eyes. Another kiss was placed on the other cheek and then to the tip of his nose, fingers slipped and stopped at Jinki's chin lifting his face a little and he waited expectantly to be kissed, but nothing happened, opening his eyes he stared the older who smiled.

"You're so beautiful, I don't get tired of looking at you."

Jinki laughed blushed. "Why this now hyung? You're leaving me with shame."

"I can't praise my boyfriend?"

Boyfriend, the word flowed from Minho's lips like honey and Jinki flinched of happiness, his lips curled into a happy smile.

"I'm your boyfriend, right?"

Minho nodded slowly. "You are and I love you so much."

Jinki sighed, he had heard it before, but oh God, it was so nice to hear Minho say it, it was so good to know that the older loves him, it was so good to know that his feelings were reciprocated.

"I also love you hyung." He whispered getting closer, he needed more contact.

Minho smiled tenderly. "So now kisses me Jinki-yah, I need you." He whispered.

He shuddered feeling Minho's big hands up by his arms, Jinki leaned over and finally kissed the older. Lips moving together and Minho made ​​a noise of contentment, Jinki sighed happily feeling a god shiver run through the body. The older was slowly pulling Jinki closer and he wasted no time wrapping his arms around Minho’s neck deepening the kiss.

Minho pulled away first pecking Jinki's lips again, the older ran his fingers through his hair taking off of his eyes and smiled.

"It's so good to be like this with you after all this time."

Jinki nodded. "I missed you so much hyung, those two weeks were so complicated."

Minho lay in bed pulling Jinki against him and wrapping his arms around hugging him tight. Jinki closed his eyes inhaling the aroma of the older.

"How were your exams?" He murmured.

Jinki could hear the deep sound of Minho's voice reverberating thought the chest of the older and smiled. "It was okay, the results not came out yet, but I'm sure I'll get my degree."

"That's great. You mean you are a doctor now?"

Jinki laughed. "Not yet, I just finished college, now I have to do residency and then I will become a real doctor."

"A long road still ahead, right?!"

"Yes, but I knew it would be like this, I knew it would be difficult."

Minho pressed Jinki tighter against him. "I'm glad to know that you are accomplishing your dream of becoming a doctor Jinki-yah."

Jinki smiled happy. "It was not easy and is not being, but I'll get there."

"Of course you will."

The two were silent after that, Minho Jinki's hair slowly and looked totally lost in his own thoughts and he, well, he just wanted to stay there in the arms of older forever. It was so good, it was such a good feeling, a feeling of protection and love. Jinki had never felt like this before, ever, with anyone.

Eventually Minho's breath started to become slow, Jinki's own eyes were starting to get heavier, but he did not want to sleep, not now, he wanted to enjoy the company's older.

"Hyung?" He asked looking up.

"Huh?"

"Are you sleepy?"

Minho blinked looking at Jinki and then smiled. "I'm just comfortable here with you. It's so amazing how you fit perfectly in my arms."

Jinki felt his cheeks getting hot, maybe he was acting like a girl in love, but well, who cares?

"I really love being with you like this, staying just cuddled in silence with you."

Minho chuckled. "I also like being with you like this."

Tilting the head up Jinki pecked Minho's lips that smiled and pressed his lips harder against his, their lips suddenly became more urgent and Jinki flinched feeling waves of desire crawl through his skin. With his ​​arms still wrapped around the waist of the older Jinki pulled his body closer to Minho and his breath caught in his throat when the older dropped a hand on his back pulling him even closer.

Sliding his hands on Minho's back Jinki felt the older sigh deeper and that made his breathing speed up and the blood running through the body.

They parted for air, both panting looking at each other, desire shone in the eyes of Minho and Jinki was not feeling different. Suddenly he remembered the words that Taemin had said before. Or maybe are you that shouldn't wait so long to do this kind of thing.

Was he holding back? Was it nothing so complicated? Here were two people who loved each other and wanted each other alone in a room, what prevented it from happening more? Nothing.

"Hyung." He whispered.

"Yeah?" He whispered back with a deep voice.

"I..."

Minho smiled. "I know, but not like this."

Jinki blinked confused. "W-what do you mean?"

With a beautiful smile on his lips Minho Jinki's face. "I want you, but not like this, no hurry, no pressure from others."

The older wants him, Jinki felt all his blood of his body running to his face at that moment. How Minho could be so perfect like that?

Jinki smiled shy. "I love you, how could I be lucky to find you?"

Minho chuckled hugging him again. "Maybe we should thank your father, after all it was he who hired me."

Jinki snorted. "Maybe someday."

Minho laughed again. "And I love you too babe." He whispered.

Babe? Babe! Minho called him babe. The older... babe.

Jinki's brain practically entered in shorted circuit and he melted in Minho's arms feeling the happiest person on earth. A giggled escaped from his lips before he could hide, with his face red he looked up and saw the older with the largest and most beautiful smiles that Jinki had ever seen.

"You're perfect." He said hugging Jinki tighter.

He laughed snuggling in Minho's arms. "Liar."

Minho chuckled. "I'm not."

"You are, but we will not discuss it."

"Yeah." He murmured.

Jinki laughed again, he would have to thank Taemin then by providing such a good time, despite having nothing happened than the younger wanted Jinki felt that this night could not be more perfect.

Sighing Jinki opened his eyes and looked around the room, the day was clear and the sunlight spilled through the open window, the house was completely silent and he frowned, everyone was still asleep?

His eyes fell on the figure of Minho sleeping next to him with one arm holding Jinki's waist, fingers under his shirt making him feel a chill. They had almost done it, if the older had not prevented, would have really happened, but it was better this way, Minho was right, things had to happen naturally, plan never worked out and more, the others were also there and would be so embarrassing on the next day. Everyone there it would know what would have happened.

Jinki sighed. No, it was better that way, much better.

Well, but how everything was silent and Minho was still asleep, Jinki decided to embrace the older that sighed getting closer and fell asleep again.

Jinki felt fingers sliding over his face, he slowly opened his eyes staring big brown eyes, a smile appeared on his lips.

"Good morning babe." He said sliding his finger over his lip.

Jinki's smile got bigger. "Good morning hyung."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Best impossible."

Minho chuckled. "I think we sleep too much, it's almost noon."

Jinki's eyes widened. "What, already?"

"Yeah, we should get up and eat something and then go back to your home, surely someone have noticed that we're not there."

Jinki groaned, this would give problems.

Swiftly they get up and went to the bathroom, after being more presentable and without messy hair for the night they came down, the house were empty and silent. That was strange, where were the others?

"There's nobody here." Minho said coming from the kitchen. "Read this." He said handing a note for Jinki.

Jinki frowned looking at the paper, a note from Taemin, he could tell.

Hey hyung, you have fun? I hope so. To give more privacy to the happy couple we decided to return early, don't worry we'll invent some excuse for the disappearance of you. At one o'clock Heechul is going to get you, be ready.

Bye! ^_^

"Oh God, they left us here."

"Yes, but Heechul is coming soon for us, better eat something, I'm hungry."

Jinki laughed, he was starving. "Come on." He said grabbing Minho's hand and heading for the kitchen.

 

 

( ╹◡╹)  

 

That chapter was fluffy and so cheesy, i know... lol... but as my friend was complaining that she missed OnHo moments, i wrote this whole chapter with that. I hope that you liked.

Thanks for all the comments! Love you guys! ( ˘ ³˘)❤