Are you okay, right?

I fell in love for my bodyguard

The only thing that Jinki wanted to do was wake up early eat something and go to the hospital to visit Minho, he needed to know if the bodyguard was okay, if he had already woke. But as he came through the door was stopped by his father. And now Jinki was sitting in front of a policeman saying for the umpteenth time how the man who tried to kill him and shot Minho looked like and how he had runaway, Jinki wanted to scream in frustration.

The other man, that one that Minho had shot was in a coma in the hospital, then they couldn't find out anything from him, everything depended on his testimony and of his bodyguard now.

"Okay Lee Jinki-ssi, I think now we have everything we needed from you, soon as we can we will collect testimony from Choi Minho too."

Jinki sighed. "He ended up being shot and underwent a complicated surgery, I would like if you would let him rest."

The policeman smiled. "I understand sir, I'll put my best men on the street looking for him for a while and try to leave your bodyguard rest, but you have to understand that I can't go on too much about it."

"Thanks for understanding official Go." He said getting up from his chair and shaking hands with the policeman.

"Thank you for your cooperation Lee Jinki-ssi."

Jinki nodded. "Kim Jonghyun-ssi, is he here?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

Jinki turned and smiled at Jonghyun who was standing behind him. "Hi, can I talk to you?"

"Of course."

He quickly dismissed the official Go and left the police station with Jonghyun.

"First I wanted to thank you for yesterday hyung, for you take care of me and keep me company while Minho-hyung was in surgery."

Jonghyun smiled. "No need to thank me Jinki-yah."

"D-do you have any news of Minho-hyung?"

Jonghyun nooded. "Yes, this morning I called to the hospital and they had told me that he was still asleep."

"Oh God, it will be... if he doesn't wake up, if he... if he...?"

"Hey calm down, I'm sure he's just rested or maybe the anesthesia had not yet passed."

Jinki sighed. "You're right. Well, I'm going to the hospital now."

Jonghyun nodded. "Call me giving news?"

"I will." He said already moving away.

Minho's mustangs was there waiting for him, Jinki had to admit it felt good to drive that car and felt a little closer to bodyguard, the driver's seat was filled with the Minho's perfume and he had spent some time there feeling that smell.

Jinki looked in the rearview mirror, there was the black car following him closely since that he had left home, Jinki sighed he wouldn't get rid of it so soon, not after what had happened.

Minho had finally gone to a room and Jinki walked slowly, the beeping of the heart machine was still there, the constant sounds gave some kind of conformity to him, the bodyguard was alive and that was more important now.

He stopped in front of Minho, his chest rising and falling with the breath, the bodyguard wasn't longer attached to the respirator, at least now he breathed alone, this was a great sign. Unfortunately Jinki hadn't found doctor Kim to get more information, apparently he still had not arrived. But he knew Minho had responded well to the post-operative period that had awoken from anesthesia, only now he was resting a needed rest after what had happened.

Minho moved slightly and Jinki held his breath, but the bodyguard didn't wake up, so he took Minho's hand and held it gently, the bodyguard's hand was cold.

Minho's eyes snapped open and Jinki blinked letting some tears blurred his vision.

"H-hyung? Are you awake?"

Minho turned his head staring at Jinki and a slight smile appeared on the bodyguard's lips. "Jin-Jinki-yah?" He said frowning when his voice was missed. "A-are you okay?

Jinki smiled with his lips trembling slightly. "I'm fine hyung, nothing happened to me."

A sigh of relief passed through Minho's lips, but seconds later he grimaced putting a hand on his chest.

Jinki quickly came closer. "Are you okay?"

Minho nodded. "I'm fine, is that depending on the movement that I do sometimes it hurts."

Jinki sniffed. "I'm sorry hyung this is my entire fault. I shouldn't have left the car."

"You're right, why did you leave the car Jinki-yah? Even after I told you to stay inside."

"B-because... because I couldn't stand there watching. I couldn't stand there watching you risking your life."

"Jinki-yah this is my job, my job is protect you."

"I know, but how could I let something happen to you? And it happened anyway." He said disappointed.

"Hey, look at me. That's my job and more, how I couldn't try to protect you?"

"Even so hyung, it was my fault." He said still looking down, staring at their hands together.

Minho was silent and that made Jinki look up worried, the bodyguard smiled sweetly.

"It will do any good that we are here discussing this? It has happened, we will move forward."

Jinki nodded and smiled.

Minho glanced around the room and then frowned. "Did you come alone?"

"No, Heechul-ssi is waiting for me out there."

"Your father's bodyguard?"

Jinki shrugged. "He has two I think one will not be missed and what's more, I can't walk alone."

"You're right. What the police chief said? They have discovered who was and why? They managed to arrest the other man?"

Jinki laughed shaking his head. "I won't talk about this with you, I haven't seen the doctor Kim but he left instructions that I can't talk to you about that at all. You need to rest hyung."

Minho snorted pouting. "I need to know Jinki-yah, I..."

"No, I'll just tell you that the other man managed to escape and they are trying to catch him, Jonghyun-hyung told me that he will do everything to help. Oh, by the way I forgot to call to him."

"Jonghyun-hyung?"

"Yes." He said smiling. "He came with me here when you were in surgery, we were very close."

Minho snorted again and this did he make another wince. "He is always like that, so informal."

"Or maybe some people are too formal."

"What do you mean by that?" He said narrowing his eyes.

Jinki chuckled and leaned to Minho, he couldn't bear to be without touching the bodyguard anymore. "I am saying that we lose too much time with formalities." He whispered dangerously close to the bodyguard's lips. "A precious time."

Minho smirked. "Maybe you're right."

Jinki came closer and closed his eyes when someone cleared the throat. Jinki quickly straightened his posture and looked at the nurse who looked fun for both.

"How are you today Minho-ssi?" She asked checking the heart machine, serum, and decreasing the amount of blood coming down the pipe.

"I'm fine."

"I'm seeing that." She said with a smirk. "Just don't push yourself too hard, you still need to rest." She said staring at Jinki.

"Yes ma'am." Jinki said blushing.

The nurse left the room and Minho laughed frowning. "Oh, I can't laugh yet."

Jinki's eyes narrowed at him. "Well done, no one told you to laugh at me." He said sticking his tongue out.

Minho smiled and Jinki approached taking his hand again. "I'm relieved to know that you are okay, I wouldn't forgive myself if something had happened to you. I failed to protect you and... "

Jinki silenced him with his finger. "You have not failed at all, first of all it was my fault that I left car and second that you not even my bodyguard anymore. You're my boyfriend." He said with a smille. "And you did more than any boyfriend would do."

Minho sighed partially. "Before I be your boyfriend I'm your bodyguard, whether I have quitted or not I was still on duty yesterday Jinki-yah. My job is to protect and even though I'm no longer your bodyguard I will protect you always."

Warmth spread through Jinki's body, his cheeks become flushed at once. "A-always?”

Minho smiled and nodded. "Way of speaking Jinki-yah."

"Oh, okay." He said looking away.

"But for me I'll protect you forever, okay?"

Jinki looked at Minho, his heart beating fast. With a huge smile on his face he nodded.

Minho moved in bed and Jinki helped him get into a better position, he couldn't sit yet but he was in a more comfortable position for both. Jinki sat beside the bed and played with the bodyguard's fingers as if he were a child.

"What will you do now? I mean, with your college and such."

Jinki looked up and smiled. "I can't miss now, my finals start tomorrow. My father didn't want me back but I can't lose my exams and Heechul-ssi will be with me all the time." He said shrugging.

Minho nodded. "I think now your father realized that he can't leave you without a bodyguard, I don't even want to think what would happen if I wasn't going to pick you up."

"Yeah, I probably would be in your place or worse." He said with a shudder.

"Don't say that, you're alive and that's what matters."

"Yes and you too. Hyung what you will do after you leave the hospital?"

"I'm going to my apartment, even if I living in the house of my client I keep my place because if anything happens I have a place to go back."

"But you will be alone there, who will take care of you? Jonghyun-hyung told me that you do not have parents."

"Jinki-yah I'll be fine, do you think this is the first time I hurt myself during duty?"

"I know is not."

"So I get by alone and Jonghyun-yah will help me whenever I need, don't worry, huh?"

Jinki smiled. "This time Jonghyun-hyung won't take care of you, I will."

Minho raised an eyebrow. "You will?"

"I have two weeks of exams, the time you will spend here admitted, after that I have a few days off and I'll go to the lake house that I have, I mean, that my father has. You go there with me."

"No Jinki-yah." He sighed. "I can't go with you, I'm not your bodyguard anymore and..."

"Hyung, you won't go with me as my bodyguard, Heechul-ssi who goes."

"Jinki-yah."

"Aigoo hyung let me finish speaking. You will go with me and we stay there, the house is protected and has no danger, I've talked with Heechul-ssi and he will help us."

Minho gasped. "You told him about us?"

Jinki smiled. "I needed help, isn't?" He said shrugging.

Sighing heavily Minho closed his eyes. "That won't work, I should know. I didn't think in the future, didn't think about how we do that and now..."

"Oh, come on." He said the cutting him off. "You don't have to think about anything, try to recover yourself and get ready for that in two weeks I will pick you up, okay?"

"I have a choice?"

Jinki chuckled and pecked Minho's lips. "No." He said cheerfully. "You're mine now hyung."

Minho shook his head laughing and frowning, he couldn't even laugh.

When the nurse arrived warning that Jinki would have to leave he despaired, he wasn't ready yet to leave Minho, mainly because with the beginning of his finals exams he wouldn't have time to go back.

Jinki quickly ran behind the chief nurse and with a lot of patience and a little whimper, one that he is ashamed of having done, Jinki got permission to stay there for a longer time with Minho.

At lunchtime Jinki had helped Minho to feed himself and nurses laughed of the bodyguard because he could behave like a child when he didn't want to do something and he laughed when Minho pouted.

After lunch Jinki went to grab something in the canteen because although he may stay in the room with Minho, he couldn't just eat there too. He quickly ate a sandwich, he wanted to not waste a single minute and returned to the bedroom, when he stood in the doorway he heard Kibum talking to Minho.

"So this is it Minho-yah, you have to be careful, this can't happen again. This time you lost a significant amount of blood and almost we couldn't save you."

Jinki stopped there, doctor. Kim was talking informally with Minho?

"I know Kibum-yah, but you also know that I don't have much choice."

Kibum-yah? Minho is talking with doctor Kim informally too?

"I told you, stop this life go do something else. How many times I have saved your life?"

Minho sighed. "I can't change who I am, when I started I knew the risks and accepted to run anyway."

Kibum snorted angrily. "You are every day closer to death, this time the damage was extensive and your heart suffered greatly, sincerely I don't know if your heart will endure a next time."

"Kibum-yah..."

"No, I already know what you will say Minho-yah. You will tell me that you don't care what happens to you, what's important is the person you're protecting, God, I already know this litany."

"If you already know what I'm saying why are you here arguing with me again?"

"Jinki-ssi."

Jinki looked up staring at the closed door, his heart pounding in his chest.

"What about him?"

"You like him, do you?"

"Why you are talking about this now Kibum-yah?"

"Think on him, think about how he suffered when you were shot, while you were in surgery, if Jonghyun-hyung wasn't there I don't know what would become of him."

"I don't..."

"Of course not, you hadn't thought of that, you never think, you are always acting on impulse, you are always unwise. It's obvious he likes you, then please thinks about it, think about how he will be if something more serious happens to you."

"You're right, I should have known better, this all was a mistake."

"Yes, is better you think about it, maybe you can find something else to do."

"No, you misunderstand Kibum-yah, maybe I made ​​a mistake in letting my feelings for Jinki-yah talk louder, I should have held me."

Jinki flinched, what Minho was talking about? It was a mistake? He was a mistake? No, Minho was wrong, it was not a mistake, the two were not a mistake. His heart that was already beating fast in his chest grew even faster, putting a hand on his chest Jinki took a step back.

Not now that they had understood, not after so much suffering, it was not fair, Minho couldn't do that to him, with them.

He took another step back and the loud noise of metal hitting the floor echoed in Jinki's ears, he knew that noise was, the sound of falling medical instruments, he himself had already made these sounds before. Turning he found a nurse down already picking up things.

"I'm sorry." He said bending down and helping the nurse to put things back in the little tray.

She smiled. "No problem, it happens."

Suddenly the bedroom door was open and Jinki looked at Kibum's legs stopped in front of him, he stood up and tried to smile, failing miserably, to the doctor.

"It's all right here?"

"Oh yes, I just stumbled on her, by accident."

The nurse stood up and bowing to the two left quickly.

Jinki's eyes traveled quickly into the room, he could see a piece of the bed and Minho's feet, he looked at Kibum who was standing in front of him with a trained eye as he knew that Jinki was there the whole time listening they talking. He took a step back.

"I... hm... I have to go on... yeah ... bye doctor Kim." He said turning and walking down the hallway.

Jinki would cry, he felt the tears accumulate in his eye and he didn't want to do that in front of everyone. He saw the door to the stairs and didn't think twice, he ran opening it and sat on the steps, tears finally running free on his face.